Saturday, March 21, 2015

Questions from ronnie and Katie

           I have been struggling with some type of cold/flu all week.  Was fine on Monday, felt like i had been run over by a truck on Tuesday, and today was the first day i felt like i had any energy and was not constantly coughing.  They are predicting more snow here tonight and a high in the 20's tomorrow...aren't i just full of good news??..LOL

Questions from ronnie:
      What is a fantasy you have that you would like to live out?
                   I would like to attend a spanking party or weekend in a dungeon, or at least equipped with a great play room.  To try  some of the equipment i have heard about, to see others getting spanked and playing.  To spend time talking to and getting to know more 'like-minded' people.  Of course i would also be obsessing over what do i wear...what will others think of me...and the thought that others could be watching us.

     If you had to choose between giving up spanking and sex for a month, which would you choose?
                When i read this question to Master He laughed...and said well....which???  The two are closely tied for me....one...spanking...usually leads to the other...sex.   They can be individual acts....but for a month??  I guess the sex, i would miss it, and once the month was over, i would want to make up for loss time.  But i seem to crave, to need the spankings on a regular basis.  
  
What is your favorite comfort food?

                Well, ice cream always does the trick, and if a am going all out...it needs to be chocolate chip, with hot fudge whipped cream, nuts and a cherry.  But just the ice cream works well, too;).  For a meal, it changes, right now my favorite is a Chicken DaVinci.  My daughter has mastered the recipe...it is a pasta with chicken and mushrooms in a delicious wine sauce.


And some from Katie:

            What memory from the past year makes me smile the most?

                   I read this and thought..oh so many to choose from, then a picture flashed in front of me.  My niece's wedding last year, by the ocean in Maine.  It was a beautiful day, my daughter was maid of honor one of the grands a flower girl.  My mom was there...it was the last time all four generations were going to be together. It was perfect celebration of love and family.

      

What is something new you recently learned about yourself?


That it is OK for me to just be me, and that sometimes just pleasing myself, putting myself first, is also OK.


What is the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?


Honestly, i do not know. I like where i have ended up, with good friends, children who for the most part are doing fine, grands that i get to spend time with...and of course Master. Would i like to be skinnier, richer, travel more.....yes, but am i perfectly content without them.....more than content, i am blessed and happy.


Master still needs to answer His questions, so He is up next.....
hugs abby
   

        
              
                    


29 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,

    "That it is OK for me to just be me..." words to live by. I am glad you have learned to be you.

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....it makes life much easier and more enjoyable...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Love your answers Abby...especially regarding the memory. BTW...if you want that highlighted text out of there, edit this post...highlight all that text and click the Tx button (Clear All Formatting). You can then highlight the questions and apply the blue text if you want. Email me if you have any questions.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear cat....you send me a fix before i even have to ask...Thank you!!!!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers Abby, especially the last two :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...growing older does have certain advantages..we should relish them.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I also love the memory, for probably the same reasons... Poignant, special, and something to carry with you always!
    Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once i remembered it i knew it was perfect.....my niece is now pregnant...so another wonderful addition to the family..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. You are right, abby, we must count our blessings.

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely answers. yummy ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned not to keep it in the house...it just calls my name....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sounds to me like you know where you've been and where you're going. Feel free to threaten Master with the cane if he doesn't get to those questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....i would never threaten Master with a cane in my hand...a feather, more likely. Never sure of where i am going, but have learned to try and enjoy the ride.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I can't believe you still have snow, for God's sake who thought that was a good idea. :( Funny how all of us have said we would give up sex not spanking.....
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More snow today......interesting it is, proves once again that we are more alike than different...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the answers abby. Your life seems as perfect as one can expect while we live in the real world and not in paradise.

    Would love the recipe for that Chicken Da Vinci.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life has its ups and downs for all of us......i tend to see the glass as half full.
      Will email you the recipe...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love your memory, your loving acceptance of yourself, and ice-cream...
    It is interesting that when asked the question of giving up sex or spanking for a month, more than one of us spankos would answer sex. I thought about what I would answer...and it would be the same. For me, both are connected...and yet of the two, what I crave is the spanking and intimacy created by it. Not the "s" word Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I refer to the "s" word I am referring to snow of course. :-)

      Delete
    2. Of course you meant s for snow...first thing i thought of.....Spanking seem to bring a special connection...not that sex doesn't but...you know...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Doesn't even have to be chocolate.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. What? Has anyone mentioned Da Vinci?

    I like your answer...abby.
    I have one very important question for Master, Abby, but Ithink he will not like that question...lol..

    Hugs, my friend.
    Mona Lisa Da Vinci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...Mona...so nice to hear from you, i have missed you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Abby hello,

    Really enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks for answering mine.

    I'd love to attend a spanking party.I wouldn't participate or at least not at the first one.

    Funny, I think we all said we'd give up sex and not spanking.

    I think I must the the only one that doesn't really like ice cream.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I would love to just take it all in. Interesting...i am betting non spankers would think we were nuts!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Damn snow! Snowed here on the first day of spring.. yuck!

    Lol, anyway loved reading the answers to your questions. Isn't it great to realize it's okay to just be yourself? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still snowing here:(.......It is great..and freeing.
      hugs abby

      Delete