Wednesday, March 18, 2015

More Answers....

       I am recovering from the flu or virus or 'grippe'....whichever name you choose...it is nasty!  Hope you are all staying healthy!

 Cat asks...Do you have any hard limits that are 100% a no go?

     I do have hard limits....but i also  believe that limits are a fluid thing.  My hard limit list when i first met Master would have included many things that i have now experienced...most that i am glad i did...and some, once was enough.  But i do have things on that list...for example, scat play.  Master and i pretty much agree on our hard limits, and i have always  had a safe word, so far have not used it, but have no doubts that if that word comes out of my mouth, we stop and talk.

.....Is my relationship exclusive?  Yes, only Master spanks me..and....well all of the rest;)

....Does your family know you are in a relationship with Master?  They do not know that He is my Master...and all that entails.  They think He is rather 'bossy'...bottom line, i think, is they know that i am  happier now that i was before Master.


Roz asks...What is the biggest change you have noticed in you since your relationship with Master?    This one really made me think.  I think the biggest change....there have been quite a few changes...is that i am more open.  When  i met Master, i had spent a lot of time building up walls...strong walls...that were going to last a lifetime.  Much to my surprise, i met someone who was willing to work....really hard....to tear those walls down.  I am more open, more emotional, more sure of who i am.  

....Which of Master's features do i love the most?  Oh..another toughie.  I probably can't choose just one....His eyes, the way He looks at me, the way the light up when we are laughing, the way i can melt into them.  Then there is His voice, that is what first drew me to Him.  

....Do I still collect frogs?  LOL...yes i do!!!  I think it is the type of thing that once you start, and all your family and friends know about it...there is no end to it.  My grands are getting great at drawing frogs...orange ones, since they know it is my favorite color.

Clara asks...what was my most interesting submissive exercise?  I am not sure how to answer this.  The one that gets me into a submissive mindset the quickest, is the naked kneeling time.  It is how Master and i start our play times, and other times when i need it.
I kneel naked, arms behind me and Master 'reclaims' me.  He puts His hands over my eyes, clearing my vision of anything but Him, He covers my ears, to quell any outside thoughts or noise, He then touches the rest of me, relaxing me and focusing me.  
     
More answers later...
hugs abby

  


     

18 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, loved reading your answers. Thank you for answering my questions. I love that you are more sure of yourself and that Master has helped you tear down those walls. Love too what you said about Master's eyes, it's the first thing I notice.

    Naked kneeling ... we have spoken about that before a few times lol. Took me a long time to get used to but yes, nothing like it for putting you in a submissive head space.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a very long time to get used to it.....but it is a ritual that works well for us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I laughed when you shared your family thinks Master is a little bossy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...pretty funny...wonder why they think that??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love how you describe kneeling time and how he reclaims you - a good exercise.
    thanks for the answers
    hugs

    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works very will for us...a great way to shut out all the rest of the world.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. HI Abby, Nice description of your kneeling time, great answers
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Master is good at rituals....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I had to read your answers twice. I really like the way you explain things. The submissive answer is one that we have worked with and are still working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worried that i was confusing when you said you had to read twice....Naked kneeling was our first ritual...and it still works today..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby,

    It is nice to see another that uses kneeling s a way to achieve the submissive mindset. Great answers by the way.

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and thanks for reading and for the comment....i would be interested in knowing how your kneeling is different than mine.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your wonderful answers Abby. So your family things Master a 'bossy' do they...*snicker* Yup...a bit more than slightly bossy.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya think...more than a bit bossy?? LOL...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed reading your answers. Bossy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would they ever get that idea???
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Great to read your answers. I love that your family thinks of your Master as being "bossy" and that your Grands draw you orange frogs. :-) That is great! Hope you are feeling better now. Take care! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well its been a week, and today i finally thought i am feeling human again...yuck.
      hugs abby

      Delete