Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Leather and.....whipped cream???

            Today i learned i much prefer whipped cream to Master's whip.....

   Master and i had our private celebration of my birthday today.  After some hugging time and while i was kneeling for Him, He asks if i noticed the 'bench'.  I had not, looked over and it was covered...in leather 'toys'...all leather...8 of them.  The man knows me well.....
    While i am over His lap for my warm-up, Master tells me that He will spank me with each of the toys....the number to equal my new age....let's just say i am into my 6th decade.
i can choose the order of toys, He chooses my position and where He spanks.  
     Master tells me to choose the first toy...i choose what He calls His beaver paddle, it is flexible, fairly light and oval shaped.  I am back over His lap, and it feels like the continuation of my warm-up.  I a totally relaxed...just enjoying.  Next i choose a small leather strap, still OTK, but much more of a sting.  I think the tawse is next,  i am standing and bending over.  We don't use this often, and is was more of a sharp pain.  Next is a larger leather paddle, and back over His lap.  
     Master announces that we are half done, and tells me to kneel.  He wants my hands behind me and my eyes closed.  I am wondering what is happening when i hear a somewhat familiar noise and am trying to identify it, when i hear Master's voice.  He is telling me He stopped to buy a small cake for us to enjoy, but then decided i already had a birthday cake, and really He did not want to contribute to my calorie intake so....
    "open your eyes"
and i see His cock covered in cream and hear.....i decided instead of a birthday cake you should have a cock cake...only 15 calories per serving.  I can't help it...i burst out laughing...and He follows suit.  Once we get that our of our system, more cream is added, and i am enjoying my birthday cock.  
    Then it is back to the remaining leather toys, a short strap that He uses on my pussy....a long strip of leather that He uses on my bottom, thighs, and back.  The large leather strop is next.....I am so well warmed up, it is almost relaxing, and i am reminded of my love affair with that strop.  Finally it is flogger time...as soon as i walked in Master told me He knew what would be last...and He was right.  For each decade that He flogs me for, we discuss something new that happened during that time.  When He gets to the last 20, He tells me i can choose the intensity...i think that is a first!....and i say lighter please.  The next 10 are very much lighter...and before He starts the next 10 i ask if they can be harder.  He laughs and says...that's my girl...and complies with my wishes.  When He is done He asks if i want a 'do-over' of the light ones...and since it is with the flogger i say yes...so i get an extra 10.......Master starts to rub and massage my back, commenting on the heat and nice it feels.  
    Master then tells me if i were a really good  girl i  would have shared my birthday treat.  I took at Him puzzled as He picks up the cream.  My turn for the cream...His turn to feast and enjoy.  I tell Him i will never use that aerosol cream again without thinking of today..He agrees, it was a great idea.   Master knows how to celebrate a birthday!

hugs abby

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He said since it was the second celebration this year...He had to make it special...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh wow girl! Happy belated birthday! I am so sorry I missed it!!
    It sounds like a wonderful time was had by both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did....we had fun, we laughed, and we...enjoyed the whipped cream!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby...Master sure gave you a lovely birthday celebration didn't he. Hope this coming year is absolutely everything you could wish for.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, I told Master He should start planning for next year now, since he has a high bar to reach.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Abby! Wow, what a wonderful celebration you and Master had :) Had to giggle at the cock cake, awesome :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is creative..which is...almost always...a good thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I think you two should try your hand at party planning! This sounds just great. Of course you would have to have a very exclusive clientele.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....maybe we could get a few converts!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, Happy Birthday!! what a lovely celebration,
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You.....it was special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. WHOA Abby!!! :) Happy Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you and Master did some fine celebrating. And he even got the date right! Haha!

    No birthday cake, but "birthday cock"!! Had me LAUGHING! You two!! LOL! Sounds like a very fun time. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master said since it was the second celebration He had to make it special..both celebrations were pretty grand. And..i did not miss not having a cake...;)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Birthday cock! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was dumb founded...and once i stopped laughing, it was very tasty...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh Abby! Many, Many Happy Returns of the Day! It sounds as if you had a wonderful birthday!

    There is no doubt in my mind that leather is most definitely "better"! And 'birthday cock'! hahahahaha! What a wonderful time you both had!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knows how to plan a celebration...and He is always surprising me. We have lots of fun together...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Happy birthday, Abby! :) Wow, it seems you had an awesome time.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You...we did ....lots of laughing and loving...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. What a great way to celebrate. So jealous. And I learned something about the flogger too. Happy Birthday. Remember, there are advantages to being older - more spankings~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....that is one sure advantage....You have to try a flogger...so yummy.
      hugs abyb

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday Abby!! What a wonderful celebration.

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it was a birthday to remember...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Happy Birthday!!! Great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was....the fact that He thought ahead and planned means a lot...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Happy birthday. And I like licking whipped cream off my good girl's nipples.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah..well, you and Master have at least one thing in common...:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. sounds wonderful! and thanks for making me smile :-) happy belated birthday. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Terp...Master know how to make a celebration memorable.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete