Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How to recycle a weight bench....

          I bet most of you know how Master's weight bench was recycled...into a spanking bench!  It had been in His attic for...a very long time, not being used.  He is one of those who rarely throws anything out...both a blessing (occasionally) and a curse (more often).
About a month ago He had the bench in His family room.  I looked at Him, and He chuckled and said i finally found a good use for it.  I must admit it works pretty well.
I can lie back and be fully supported and comfortable, Add a little pillow and i am very comfortable face down....there are 2 bars to support the weights that my cuffs can be attached to or i can hold on to if i feel the need.  We are in the process of discovering new ways to use it:).
       Yesterday was maintenance day, in my world.  At the beginning of my naked kneeling time, Master announces He thinks that He's been ignoring my breasts lately.  I tell Him not that i noticed...He chuckles. He decides it is time to pinch and pull, mush and squeeze, until my breath is taken away and i am squirming.  He stops a few times to use His voice to calm me, and to reassure me that there is proof that i am not suffering all that much.  I can feel myself getting wetter, i cannot deny that, at least one part of me, is cheering Him on...
      As i am settling in over His lap, Master announces that He feels like delivering a 'good' paddling today.  I feel that is an oxymoron....but know that He is determined.  He does start off with an extra long hand spanking.  I am relaxed, enjoying, but also know that a long warm up signals a hard spanking to follow.  He then switches to the maintenance paddle, each set is increasingly hard,  until i am being very vocal.  He finally stops and announces that maintenance is over...i take a deep breath and smile.
     But He is still in the mood to paddle my bottom.  He gets the large acrylic paddle from His bag, and tells me to get up and lean over the arm of the large padded chair.  He announces 12 very hard ones.  The first one takes my breath away, and each one brings a loud reaction from me.  They are HARD and slow.  At 6 He takes a short break, telling me how proud He is of me, how i  please Him.....but He does not let up in the intensity.  At 11 He asks how do I give the last one.....He always tells me the last one is the hardest....but occasionally, He surprises me with a light tap.  I just want Him to be done, so instead of giving Him the answer He is looking for...the last one is Hard Sir....i reply...just get it over with...not in a very submissive voice.  The last very hard one is delivered, and before i can start to relax i am told to get up and kneel and thank Him.  No thinking, no hesitating....just kneel and suck.  Once i am started, the heat from my bottom is adding to my ...enthusiasm....and i am just in the moment...or moments.
     Next, Master tells me to lay on the 'weight' bench, on my back, legs spread.  He is searching for me big toy, finds it, teases me with it, and when He finally pushes it in, it is instant orgasm.  Master is varying the intensity with the changes in vibration, and i finally say i have had enough...but He thinks at last one more.  He gets His way :). 
  Then it is our quiet, snuggling, recovery time......the perfect spot for that...not the weight/spanking bench...but nestled on His lap, being held tightly.

****thanks to those of you who left questions for us on my last post...i promise we will answer all of them.  It is still not too late to add more....

   Hugs abby
    
        

12 comments:

  1. How did you start getting interested/knowing you would like spankings originally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will answer in a post...thanks for the question.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh good gravy Abby...12 with the acrylic paddle...your tushie but be made of cast iron! LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...but it was as hot as one on a burner turned to high.
      hug abby

      Delete
  3. How ironic. I thought that my man would turn our basement and weight bench in the basement into a special place but thus far it hasn't happened. I'm glad to hear things worked out well for you. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up...have to use those benches for something...here's hoping for you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, yep, I guessed how the weight bench was recycled:) Sounds ouchy but lots of fun :) You are much braver than me!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a much harder spanking than i am used to....i told Him so..a few times...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, well yes I guessed, but oh gosh you are brave
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not brave...He just knows not to give me time to think about it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. acrylic does not sound appealing to me :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right..it is not....i am thankful He rarely uses it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete