Thursday, March 26, 2015

Autumn's Question.....

      I am off to surprise my grand-daughter tomorrow...she turns 7.  I told her we would celebrate when she is here next weekend, but i have not missed her real birthday yet, so i will surprise her when i pick her up from school.  It's a quick trip...be back on Sunday.
    Master decided He wanted me sitting on a still sore ...or at least a tingly bottom during the drive.  Using His hand, a small paddle, a leather paddle, the acrylic paddle, and a final 12 with the 'my paddleman' paddle i gave Him for Christmas (what was i thinking??)...i am pretty sure He achieved His goal.  Of course then, He gave me a reason to hurry back....one that required a couple permissions...
    
Autumn asked....Do you remember a particular time when a spanking or discipline session was very awkward or just did not work?  How did you overcome it both in the moment, and later in conversation?

     I do recall a discipline session that did not go smoothly.  Master is usually very good at reading me, but for a number of reasons this time.....
     This was maybe 4 or 5 years ago.  I had earned a Punishment session.  It was a Monday...and one of those days when nothing goes as planned.  We both like to get these over with, so neither one of us was happy with the delay, but even Master occasionally does not always get His way.
     He told me it would happen Tuesday, after lunch.  I reminded Him that i had a book club meeting at 3 that afternoon, He said sitting would not be fun.  Tuesday morning He told me as soon as He could get out of work He would call or text.  I expected to hear from Him around noon......then it was 1.....then 2.  By then i was getting angry, part of it was i hate waiting and thinking about a punishment, but also...i had started an inner conversation.  Along the lines of....He knows i have book club, He is going to make me late, is this part of the punishment..that is so unfair... is this a test to see if i will wait...and so on...
    I debated about calling and saying i could not make it to book club, but did not want to do that.  A little after 2 He sends me a text asking what am i doing.  I exploded internally..what did He think, was this a test of my submission...I am waiting to hear from Him.  I text back that i am waiting...He tells me 10 minutes. (I live about 5 minutes from the library).  
    As soon as i see Him, i ask...not exactly in a calm, respectful voice.....no hello...just a...So is this some kind of test?...He looks at me in disbelief, but says let's get this over with, so you can go to book club, and holds open the basement door.  I stomp down the stairs, pull down my pants and lean over the chair.  He uses His big paddle ball paddle, and spanks HARD....i just take them, ouching loudly,but just wanting it to be over. He is done, tells me i may get up, i quickly pull up my parts, and mumble under my breath, but just enough so He can hear...did i pass  your test, i can't believe all this just because...as i am stomping back up the stairs.
     When i get to the top He tells me to stop.  I do, but do not turn to face Him.  He says..i guess i did not do a good enough job, come back down here.  Now i knew even then, that not doing a good enough job...means He intends to spank me harder this time.  I just stand there...and i hear Him say again...i am waiting for You.  In the span of probably a minute, i look at the door and think ...i should just leave...but just as quickly i also know...leaving will not solve anything....we need to get back on the same page.
    So, very slowly i walk back down those steps, thinking i will never be able to sit still at book club...i have never had a double Punishment spanking in one day...never mind in about 5 minutes.  I approach the chair, waiting to be told, to put my pants down and bend over, when...He takes my by the hand as He sits down and pulls me on His lap.  He wraps His arms around me, pulls me in, and start to talk quietly into my ear.  Telling me how proud His is of me and how much my submission pleases Him, how much He cares for me.  He continues until i am melting into Him.
     He then says, time for the rest of your punishment, i stand and He tells me to go to book club, but to be sure that the chair i sit in is hard, not padded.  Yes, in spite of the past hour..He makes me smile, as i assure Him that there are only hard chairs in our discussion room.
   Later, we also talked...rationally about what had gone wrong.  Having to delay a day had put me on edge, He knew i had to be at book club, so even when He sensed that i was not in a great mood, He decided to get the spanking over with , instead of talking things out first.  I had let my voices get to me.  I did go to book club, only a few minutes late....
    What i took away from all of this.....was that moment when i expected Him to spank me again....and He pulled me onto His lap, and spoke quietly.  That moment, showed me....that while my bottom might not be safe around Him.....my heart certainly was.

hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter...hope you have a lovely celebration.

    Wow...sorry you and Master had that dust up but isn't it lovely how well he knows you. He definitely has not only your bum but your heart in the palm of his hand. So very happy for you.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat...my grand-daughter was so excited to see me...made the drive more than worthwhile.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. There's such a line for them to walk - what they can do, maybe ought to do, and what is sometimes the better thing to do. It's so individual. And so important. I love that. "...my heart certainly was."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that the Dominant has the 'tougher job'. So many things to consider...so many judgement calls....tough to get them all right.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! What a wonderful surprise for her. Hope you have a wonderful time.

    These moments are hard, we don't always get it right. I love how this ended.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weekend was wonderful...she was so excited to see me. It is hard to get them all right...but He has a great average at doing so...and when He doesn't, He is not afraid to apologize.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I can picture how excited your grand daughter will be! Sweet.
    That Master is a sweet loving guy! Sometimes the 'hug' is what is needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was thrilled....Master is always generous with His hugs.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. If this ending had a love button, I would click it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remembering this to write this post, made me fall for Him all over again....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I hope you have a lovely time with your granddaughter :)
    He knows you well and handled what could have been a disaster really nicely, bless him
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the result could have been very different....He is a keeper.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I nominated you for the Real Neat Blog award...see my post for details :)

    http://sirqandme.blogspot.com/2015/03/real-neat-blog-award.html

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....loved reading your answers.
      hugs abby

      Delete