Monday, March 23, 2015

Answers....and a question....from Master...

.....I am finally recovering from some really miserable cold/flu that i woke up with last Tuesday.  Was worse on Wednesday, so Master and i had this conversation..
     ....call you doctor today
     ....i will give another day or two
     ....I believe I said today
     ....tomorrow if i am not better
     ...the 'The Look'....i called....saw him, said it was a miserable flu/cold going around.
Took me until Saturday before i remembered i was human, and got dressed again on Sunday. Doing so much better today.

....Master and i did have a maintenance session today, since i was getting a little 'antsy', but it was a nice long hand spanking, and a quick reminder with the paddle.  Then some really good loving...with a...'damn that was some orgasm' finish:)...feelings so much better this evening.

Master answered His questions:  ( I always try to guess Master's answers, so will continue, my thoughts are in purple.

From His Slut:  Was there any preference that you had to dismiss because no matter how hard abby tried you realized the execution hindered her submission more than nurtured it. If yes, how difficult was it for you to let go of it?
          Well, i could not remember a time when Master asked me for something the i really struggled with for a time, and then we gave up on it....so i would guess His answer to be no.
          Master thought about this for a while before He answered.....No, I believe that patience and knowing your submissive are vital.  I have had an idea of where I wanted abby and I to go for a long time, but also knew that waiting until she was ready for each new step was important.  To judge when she was ready, I had to be sure to get to know all of her, and pay close attention to her reactions. So far.....it has worked very well.

From Cat: Do you have any hard limits?
      I already answered this in a recent post for myself and i believe His answer would be similar.  Bodily fluids being one limit, but believing that limits are fluid.
      We talked about this question for a while.  I do not like the word limits, and i believe on should always keep an open mind.  Like abby, i have no desire for play with bodily fluids, or anything that would damage my submissive in any way...not only physically.  I refer to a hard limit as someplace I have no interest in going.

Is your relationship exclusive?
    I knew this answer to be yes, and for me Master has always been my spanker.
   Abby is the only one I am spanking.  I have spanked lots of others, I was spanking ladies long before I met abby.  

From Roz: What is your favorite implement?
    Pretty sure about this one....wooden paddle.
    He laughed and said my wooden paddles...I am a paddleman!

  If you could take abby any place on vacation where would it be?
       I was confident on this one.....someplace where there was a large body of water...
       Someplace where we could sail.

I know how inventive You are planning tasks for abby to keep her submissive mindset.  How do you maintain your dominant mindset?  Do you have days/moments when you just don't feel it and how do you handle it?
       I love this question....Master has always told me He was born dominant ...so i am guessing He pretty much always feels it.
       The feeling never really goes away, I have felt it since I was young, wanted to spank ladies at an early age.  There is some ebb and flow, days when it wanes a bit, and i soon get my 'itchy palm' back and cannot wait to apply that palm to abby's bottom.    
        Master then asked me if i could tell when He was feeling more Dominant than is usual...most of the time yes...I can tell from our first hug...His look, His tone.....

From an English Rose: Do we only see each other?   Yes from both of us.
Is there one implement that you both always choose?
Well unless i am in big trouble, He always starts with His hand..we both love the intimacy of that...after that, His first choice is wood...a paddle...me leather, flogger, belt crop, in that order.
My hand is one we both love to start with...then I love my wood paddles.

So, after we were done with the questions Master told me He had a question for all of you...
     Name a famous (or more than one) celebrity that you think needs to be spanked...and tell me why they should be spanked.
Good luck!

hugs abby



  

    

      
    
    

        

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering and giving us such great answers Master. LOL Abby...you know your Master very well dontcha. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are...mostly...on the same wave length.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. You two are definitely in sync.

    Masters Q & A. Does it have to be just one person. If not, I pick congress and for the reason, just watch the news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl...great answer...and i agree.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Glad you are feeling better Abby. Thanks to Master for answering my questions. Loved reading his answers and how caring for you shines through in each one. Wow, you two really are in synch.

    My pick for the celebrity spanking would be Miley Cyrus for all her antics ... and for bringing us twerking! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good pick for the spanking...took Master and i a while to get where we are....but it sure was worth it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. So wonderful to read your Master's answers and your thoughts. Thank-you for sharing. As for a celebrity - I am not good at answers questions like these, but I would say any politician could probably benefit from a good spanking. Glad you are feeling better. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad too...i am a very impatient sick person...after the first day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Love hearing the answers from your Master too. I have a question for you both--do you remember a particular time when a spanking or discipline session was very awkward or just did not work? How did you overcome it both in the moment and afterward in conversation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an answer..will post as soon as i get a chance...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby and your Master. Nice answers. celebrity Victoria Coren Mitchell. I find her so bloody irritating and superior .!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I will have to look her up...thanks for contributing.
      hugs abby

      Delete