Thursday, February 19, 2015

Welcome Home Wednesday....

        Would whoever out there riled up both Mother Nature and Old Man Winter at the same time please, just apologize!  Or maybe one of them has to spank the other.....
        I finally make it back from the Snow City...or used to be known as Boston.  Seriously, my son has a 5 foot above pool...and it has disappeared, the kids swing set...the only thing visible is the top bar that everything hangs from....the snow pile at the end of the driveway....much taller than i am.  I grew up in Maine, went to college in Northern Maine...and have never seen so much snow at one time.  
       I am back home where it is snowing...LOL.  Fortunately, I can always count on Master to warm me up.  Since it was Mother Nature's fault and not mine that I overstayed my week away, there was no travel tax imposed.  While I was away  Master even found several creative ways to remind me that He is always in charge.  One morning, when the snow was falling, Master told me to keep warm by playing with myself for one minute every hour, and report to Him when i was done each hour.  After the third time i complained about wet undies...He thought that was great.  By mid afternoon, I had switched my method to slowly and lightly, since there were no permissions in sight.  I finally did get a permission that evening.....
       My welcome home celebration started off with my naked kneeling.  His voice telling me i was back where i belong, His hands reclaiming every part of me, warming me, relaxing me,  reminding me of my submission.  I was then OTK for a delicious hand warm-up.  He stopped after each set, roaming, rubbing, arousing me...warning me that i did not have a permission.  Just when i thought that i could not wait any longer, i was told to get up and kneel, He had waited long enough.   My mind immediately switched from my need, to making His need as great as mine.  The more i aroused Him, the more aroused i became, and could myself starting to drip.  Still no permission for me, as He reminded me that we had a few M/M's that had been missed.
    I was back over His lap, and the maintenance paddle 'magically' appeared.  He gave me permission to cum as He was paddling me, but it had been a long time since my last paddling, and my bottom was processing pain. After a couple long sets, Master announced last 20.....slow and hard....and i had to ask for them.  By the end, my moans and groans were not all pain related.
    Master had me get my large toy out, and continued to rub and spank lightly, and turn up the toy's levels and i started to squirm, and get closer and closer to exploding.  When I knew that I could wait no longer I asked for permission, was told to get on my hands and knees and present myself to Him.  He took me from behind, and quickly I was exploding.  Just when I was thinking I need a break to breathe....Master rolls me over on my back, and tells me to spread widely.  Breathing will have to wait, since my breath is once again taken away.  I can feel myself squirting, a rare occurrence for me.  Finally we are spent, Master pulls me into Him, and we just hold each other.  
     I read someplace where the best part of being away is coming back home.  I love that my grands all know me well, and we have made wonderful memories together...and will continue to make more.  But coming home.....and having Master waiting with open arms....I am lucky enough to  have the best of both worlds...grandma and His.
  Stay safe and warm all......
hugs abby
     
      

26 comments:

  1. You're right - the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....counting my blessings.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Glad you made it home!

    That's how I feel about living here and visiting family back home--I get the best of both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make it home...to more snow and cold.......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. It's always good to get back home. Especially good in your case i think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my time with the grands....but i also love getting to return to Master....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi abby, I am glad that you made it home safely. I have watched the news and saw what kind of weather you have. It really looks a little white and cold there, doesn’t it?
    I definitely like the ideas your Master has about warming you up. Sounds exciting and frustrating, so I’d say the results must have been awesome in the end. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it is a LOT white and cold...LOL. I never know what Master will come up with.....but it usually leaves me breathless.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh my, Abby, how did you manage to make it through the day of playing? I wouldn't have been able to concentrate after a couple of hours. Master certainly knows how to keep you focused on him from afar. And sounds like that homecoming was worth the wait. Glad you're home safe and sound. Send snow my way, lol. Still hoping we get some.

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit, as the day wore on, i developed a slow and light strategy......We are still getting snow, I will gladly share.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. You are very lucky indeed! Mother, grandma and of course Master's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....i have been blest in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Yes, you are one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never imagined my life as it now is.....and it is pretty darn good.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. You do have the best of both worlds Abby....so happy for you and a tad bit envious. ;) Stay safe and warm.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do realize how lucky i am.....i never imagined life as it is today.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, glad you got back home safely. Stay warm and safe!

    Sounds like a wonderful welcome home. You do have the best of both worlds :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staying warm is a struggle....we keep having record breaking low temps...please let us have an early spring.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. You warm my heart Abby, really you do. It is wonderful to be in a relationship where everything is new and exiting. It only is because you are open to new and exiting things.
    To see your grandchildren grow, to see your children that act like you once acted with them, well that is wonderful of course as well.

    I wish that you will be happy like this for a long, long time girl.

    Warmly,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Han...what a nice comment. Thank you for your wish....we never know what life holds for us...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, I have no idea how you all mange that dreadful weather! the rest sounds like fun though
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is not getting any better....it is a good thing Master has a knack warming me up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. One lucky lady.

    Glad you are back home safely.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....unfortunately the snow and cold followed me home.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. You do have the best of both worlds! :-) Hugs to you and stay warm! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...Mother Nature is on my very bad girl list.
      hugs abby

      Delete