Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Super Bowl Bet....

             Master and i agree that watching a sporting event is much more interesting when the outcome is more than a win/loss for the teams playing.  We often wager on a game, altho i am not sure that either one of us really loses.
              Since i grew up in New England, my loyalties were with the Patriots this past weekend.  Master was rooting for the Seagulls.  I really felt the game was a toss up and could go either way.  I was looking forward to a close, exciting game...and that it was!
Master told me to let Him know what the wager was, i had some time on Saturday, so i came up with  3 different wagers.  One based on who wins, one on the number of touchdowns, and one on the number of total points scored.  The 'payoff' was different for each one of them.  
            Master chose the first option....if the Pats win, i get a flogging, if the Seahawks prevail a whipping.  The number would be determined but the winning score....multiply the score by 4...add 25 for a bonus.  As you all probably know by now, the Pats did not let me down.  They won...in a very close game.....and they scored 28 points.  That came to 127...Master likes round numbers so He evened up to 140.
             We started off, as always, with my naked kneeling time.  Master asked if i wanted a hand warm up.  Is there any other possible answer to that,  than YES Sir. Once i was over His lap i settled in for a long, increasingly harder warm-up.  Master's hands can be soft and caressing...or made of steel.   When He was done, He said I should show Him how happy i am that the Pat's won at the last minute, and ensured me a flogging.  I kneel before Him, and show Him that i am indeed very thankful that a flogging is in my future.
          Master's provides a pillow for my head, and has me lay flat.  The flogging is in sets of 20.  He asks if I want them all hard, or a build up.  Always go for the build up.  Just to let me know that He is always in charge, He tells me He will give me a build up...but will not start counting until He starts in with the hard ones.  That is more than fine with me...more flogging:)  When He is ready to start counting, He uses the flogger in sets of 20, stopping for some rubbing and swishing of the flogger all over in between sets.  
            I was laying there comfortable, feeling all the stress leave my body, all the freezing temps and snow forgotten, and knowing that soon i will be floating.  When Master reaches 140, He is talking and swishing the flogger all over, getting me return to reality.  He then says, that just because He missed out on the whip, i will get one swish with it.  He does limit Himself to 1,  it brings me back to reality quickly.  He traces the design it has left on my back....enjoying tracing it, as i relax once again.
          We then move on to some loving and permissions......before it is time for Master to return to more shoveling and snow blowing.......Thank You Pats!!!

hugs abby


23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks...now if only the snow would stop falling...i would be smiling..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good time was had by all even if the blasted Pats did win. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....it was a great ending ....well from my point of view!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby, you two know how to make a game interesting lol. Sounds like a wonderful time and a win/win for both of you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.....it is nice when we both feel we have won.....We do try to have fun....and mostly succeed.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. You have an interesting idea for football. We have something a little different. I pick the team I want to win. During the game I'm only allowed to wear my panties so she has easy access to my bottom. For every penalty my team gets I get spanked. If say they get a 5 yrd penalty she times that by 3 and I get 15. I usually have a well spanked and sore bottom after.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, an interesting idea. When it is just Master and i we may have to try something similar.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I am glad you won the bet and enjoyed the prize.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend, i am glad too.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. AND THE PATS TAKE THE SUPERBOWL!!!! Whooooo Hooooo! I think that you and Master have celebrated in stye, Abby! :) I'm happy that we won! And then you really won! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great game, a super ending, and a flogging...it certainly was a super Sunday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Well...anything that helps you enjoy a football game, lol.

    Glad you too had a warm and wonderful celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....betting on the outcome does make it much more interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, well that jazzed up the football!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Abby, finally I understand the excitement surrounding the Superbowl!. Everybody smiles, everybody wins. Sounds awesome.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...glad i could help you, to understand....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Love your bets. Boo on Pats! It was a good game though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing Super Bowl - huh??? YEA for your bet!!!! Love it.

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great game....great ending....great celebration!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Boy oh boy Abby, what a way to celebrate the Patriot's win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best way possible, with my favorite 'toy'.
      hugs abby

      Delete