Thursday, February 5, 2015

Master's good-by ritual

                Master has developed a tradition, of sorts, that He likes to repeat when i am getting ready to leave for a weekend, a week, or longer.  I am leaving tomorrow, for a weekend at an indoor water park with the kids and grands, and then on to my son's for a week.  Master reminded me earlier this week, that i needed to leave time to get my 'traveling stripes'.  Yup, He thinks sending me off with a caning, ensures that i do not forget that He is waiting for my return. ( i will admit,,,it does seem to help).  I do not bruise easily, usually at the most, my bottom might be tender the day after a long, hard spanking.
But a cane's welts......they remind me for a couple of days....
                As always, i find myself naked and kneeling.  Master is getting me to forget all the foolishness (family drama) of the day.  Covering my eyes, speaking softly, attacking my breast....Once i am focused only on Him, I get invited over His lap.  He is using His hand for a warm-up, we chat until i need to  concentrate on breathing...His had can pack quite a wallop.  He continues, until i start to squirm, and my bottom is way beyond the warm-up stage, at the well heated stage.
               Master then says, I think it is time for my belt.  I shake my head a little..did i hear correctly...belt, leather, hearing it slip through the loops, leather, soft leather...and not a cane! I quickly get up, lean over in position.  I hear it slip through the loops, i feel the soft leather He swishes it over my bottom.  Sets of 10, switching sides after each set.  The first 20, take some adjusting, some time to get my head in the right place.  After the first 20, He uses just the tip of the belt on my upper back...making the statement, that all of me is His.
Each set is harder, until He tells me to stand and rub until He returns.
       I am standing and rubbing my red hot bottom, when He returns....carrying a.....cane.
He is grinning, and says time for your stripes, to take with you.  I get in position, and am ouching...even on a belt warmed bottom.  After a couple sets He says , how about 6 of the best...and then you may suck my cock. He is waiting for my Yes Sir.....and as soon as He hears it, the last 6 hard ones are started.  
      After the sixth one, i am still in position, panting, when i hear...what are you waiting for?  I quickly rise and get into position, to kiss, lap, suck, devour Him.  I can feel myself dripping, Master notices, and puts that to good use:).  I then get to climb onto His lap, snuggle in close and just enjoy some quiet time together.  
        Hopefully winter will cooperate with my travel plans...have a good week everyone...stay warm.....or even HOT....LOL!!
hugs abby

18 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful send-off! You will be reminded of him I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was....and He makes sure we stay close...even if miles apart.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. What a nice ritual. Having travellng stripes reminds you of your submission to him.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does....He is very creative in keeping me close, even when in different states.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, what send off!! Safe trip
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....the water park was loads of fun...and Boston is loads of snow,,,,and no end in sight..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, traveling stripes ... I love it! What a wonderful sendoff, and I bet it serves as a good reminder lol. Travel safe, hope you have a wonderful time and the weather cooperates.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz......He is so good at keeping me grounded and knowing that no matter way...I am His. Weather well...let's just say the snow banks are taller than i am...and it is still snowing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful way to say goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...and no i can't wait for my welcome home.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. A loving ritual... hope you have a wonderful trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is big on rituals...and is good at not forgetting. Spending time with a 2...almost 3...and a 5 year old is always fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks....Water park and snow tubing were awesome......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, what a great ritual! I hope you are having a wonderful and safe trip.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having fun....but it just won't stop snowing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I love rituals and this sounds like a good. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rituals are important to both of U/us.....
      hugs abby

      Delete