Saturday, February 21, 2015

How to Warm a Girl Up:)

          It is snowing and cold....like breaking low temperature records every day.  I have been told to stay home, the roads are snow covered and icy.  Lucky for me i know someone who can warm me up very quickly.
         It is so cold that i get to stay dressed during my kneeling time.  Master is mauling my breasts...over 3 layers of clothing. I tell Him how good it feels...while trying hard not to smirk.  Master moves to pinching and pulling, and finally just tells me to get up and get naked.
        I am over His lap, when i feel wood. I look over at Him....He says...Oh, i forgot, a hand warm-up goes before the paddle (guess He saw me smirking during that kneeling time).  He does put the paddle down, and continues with His hand.  All too soon, i feel wood, heavy and large. I look over again.  He holds up the "Pouty Pooh" paddle.  I have not seen..or felt...it in while,  It is heavy, and large enough to cover all one bottom cheek. "Not what you were expecting?"...He sweetly asks.  He continues a bit with it, until i am  squirming and starting to get vocal.
     He switches to the lighter, smaller paddle, and it feels so much nicer, in comparison to "Pooh".  After several sets, I hear, 'last ones, 20 of the hardest ones'.  I take a deep breath,  as He starts.  It does not take long for me to get very vocal, and pain is all i can think about.  He finishes and is rubbing my bottom, enjoying the feel of the heat, remarking what  a good job He has done warming me up......and...i have to agree.
      He then says I can choose anything from His bag....a rare treat for me! He says He is betting i return with the flogger.  I think about it...and say..."actually your helping hand is calling me name".  It is a crop with the end part shaped like a little hand.  It has not been use in a long time, is leather, and can reach in very 'interesting ' places. Master seems surprised....and please.  It has been so long since we have used it, it is at the very bottom of His bag.
      I am told to lean over and present my bottom.  He starts off lightly, and i an pleased with my choice.  Each set gets harder, and Master starts to travel around my bottom and thighs.  He is leaving a map of 'handprints'.  He stops to rub, and checks to see how much i am enjoying my choice.....just the touch of His fingers has me panting.
     He chuckles and says i think you are so ready, you have my permission to cum and anytime as i continue to crop you.  Spread your legs wide....He is using the crop, quickly, the slowly, harder then softer, i am panting and getting so close.  He stops, and puts the crop down and continues to spank with His palm.....it is just the touch i needed to soar.....
     As i am recovering Master tells me to return the favor, so in a fog i get on my knees and reach to take Him in my mouth. The heat from my bottom, the dripping from my pussy, His voice, i am wanting more and more of Him.  Finally we are both satisfied, sated, spent.
He pulls me into His lap, i snuggle in, having been warmed up in the best possible way.

   Hope you are all managing to find some nice 'warming up' time this weekend.
hugs abby

      

22 comments:

  1. what a wonderful way to keep warm :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us are luckier than others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pouty Pooh ... love it! Sounds like a wonderful way to keep warm :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has a picture of Pooh pouting on it...kind of cute...but thick and heavy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Bet you won't be smirking during claiming again will ya Abby? But sounds as if the rest of the time was a good way to warm up. ;) Stay safe and warm.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is best to not smirk while claiming....;)...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, he always manages to warm you up your Master :) Nice
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does....He knows me so well....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Your Master did a wonderful job of keeping you warm both inside and out. I'm sure you both enjoyed everything. I also was kept warm Saturday you can read about it in sub hub's blog.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gald to hear we were both able to be warmed up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, this sounds awesome. Your Master surely has a wonderful way of warming you up.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knows how to warm me...inside and out!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you...i think Master is pretty amazing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. A lovely and wonderful way to warm up.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My bottom is always ready to be warmed up, even though the weather here feels like April and not February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...you want some company...I heard last night, our average temp for this month .....12 degrees...
      hugs abby

      Delete