Saturday, February 28, 2015

Flogger vs. Whip

        I am kneeling, naked, concentrating only on His hands and His voice...Oh...His voice..it was the first thing about Him that drew me in.  I can feel all the stress of the day leave, all the to-do lists are forgotten, all the family drama no long exists.  I am His, all of me..
     When He senses that i am totally relaxed He helps me up, and i am over His lap.  He has barely started and i start to squirm...no, not from the pain, but from need.  I feel myself already 'puddling', Master notices and chuckles. He warns me that i am a lonnnnngg way from getting a permission, so i better start breathing and concentrating.
    He switches to one of the smaller paddles, that helps me to settle and concentrate on other things...like staying in place, accepting the pain, keeping my mouth from getting me into more trouble.  He keeps 'checking', and is pleased that i am still dripping and oh...so swollen.  He makes sure i stay that way.....
    He then tells me He is in the mood for a whipping, it would please Him greatly to whip my back.  He has me lean over the back of a padded chair. I am comfortable and will not have to struggle to stay in place.  I am never prepared for the first lash, it is a reminder of what is to come.  Master continues up and down my back....He is talking to me as He creates His pattern, i am able to concentrate on His voice, and stayed centered.  He stops a couple times to rub out the pain,,,and then starts again.  
   He stops and says....I will offer you a deal....Honestly deals with Master are not always something i can get excited about.  He tells me...10 more hard ones...and i will switch to the flogger.  Hmmmmm....10 hard ones with the whip....but then the flogger.  He does know how to dangle a carrot  (i would prefer chocolate cake).  I agree and He is very pleased. As promised, they are hard and i am very vocal, when He is done He rubs and assures me there is no blood.
   He then gets the flogger and starts of by swishing it all over....i am instantly relaxing and my breathing quiets as i start to float.  He flogs all over my back, replacing that sting with a much better sensation. Master stops and decides to check....yes, i am so ready.  Master thinks i should 'thank" Him for my flogging...i think that is a great idea.  I quickly get up and am on my knees, thanking Him.  We then get more comfortable and permissions are granted.  Time for snuggles and some quiet chat.....

Hugs abby

18 comments:

  1. Whipping sounds ouchy to me, but as long as you liked it, is what counts,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ouchy...but it also is something that i do for His pleasure...and that makes it very submissive for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I've never felt a whip or flogger...though he does like to "whip" me with the kitchen towel and I hate that! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Given a choice...choose flogger. I could suggest the kitchen towel to Master...it would take Him a while to stop laughing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Whipping is one of my favorites- but it sure does hurt too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does.....but it is one of the things i do for His pleasure...purely. Many of the other things bring me pleasure also....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Ooh Abby...you are one brave woman...don't think I would like whipping...especially not on my back. Hope you're staying safe and warm.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not brave.....but i know He loves His whip..and really it does not get used often..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, you are one brave lady! Never tried a whip or flogger. Rick does does suddenly seem to be spank happy again though :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your last post:). Given a choice...which i do not usually get...say loud and clear....Flogger please.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, sounds like you had a wonderful time! Apart from trying we have never done much with the whip on my back at all, one reason being that hubby doesn't consider the back a safe area to beat me, ... but the flogger .... yummy. After the build up you received the flogger must have been most awesome and this sounds like a great flight! I love that.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the flogger was almost instant floating time.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, omg no whipping for me thanks, you are one brave cookie
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master does not take the whip out often even tho He loves it. I always have to remind myself to breathe, that i trust Him, and i am pleasing Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. You paint such a gentle picture of your relationship with your Master, even with all your descriptions of spankings and implements and all. The whip seems so incongruous. I love that your dynamic is both - very intense and very caring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comment...thanks. I found myself nodding in agreement...I think intense and caring, are good a good description ...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I still can't understand it, abby, but as long as you are happy, I'm happy too.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...honestly my friend..i don't understand it either...but i do know, i am much happier since i have met Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete