.........Another grandparent anecdote..
Grandma was in the bathroom applying her makeup. He granddaughter loved watching her. She finished with her lipstick and told her granddaughter time to go start the day. Her granddaughter replied...."but grandma you forgot to kiss the toilet paper good-by"! Something to think about next time you apply lipstick....
........Had a very fun weekend at the water park and snow tubing.....for the past few days been watching the snow continue to accumulate. Snow banks are higher than i am.....and it is still snowing....ENOUGH!!!!
Hermione revived this meme in January. I have been saving it for when i am spending time with the grands...here it is.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Henry the Navigator...i took this to mean just day...not year, since he was born in 1394.
2. Where was your first kiss? I honestly do not remember, I am guessing after a school dance.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone's else property? Well, not in the sense that i cause damage...i have TP'd (toilet papered), more than one front yard.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Not in anger or to injure, playfully yes.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, but only under certain circumstances. As part of a school concert, in a large group. And, in my younger days i have been known to do some Karioke when I have been out with friends....
6. What is the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Eyes
7. What really turns you on? Spanking, a nice long flogging, bondage, Master's hands on my body....
8. What do you order at Starbuck's? Oh, not a big fan of the place, either an iced flavored coffee, or a regular coffee.
9. What was your biggest mistake? Usually my biggest mistakes occur when i doubt myself, or think i am not good enough.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself no purpose. No
11. Say something totally random about yourself. One year I made a cross stitch for everyone on my Christmas list.
12. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Never
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes, I loss count how often I have seen Frozen, and getting to watch all the Disney classics with the grands is fun. They have great show on now also....among the current favorites are..."Team Umi Zoomie" and "Doc McStuffins" and "Super Why".
14. Did you have braces? No
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Let's say i have come to terms with it...all 5 ft 2 of me.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Hmm...a nice long flogging by the fireplace....most recent one.
17. How do you know when it is love? When you can feel the chemistry, the electricity between you, when being apart is always too long, when you each want to make each other happy.
18. Do you speak any other languages? French, used to be fluent in it, now i have to go slowly and think about it.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Never.
20. What magazines do you read? At this time none, prefer my crossword puzzle books.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes...for weddings and funerals.
22. Has anyone you were really closed to passed away? Yes, my mom and dad, a close friend are the most recent.
23. Do you watch MTV? I have, my daughter watches some of the reality shows, and at times I have joined her.
24. What's something that really annoys you? People who always assume they are right...no matter what you say.
25. What's something you really like? Being on vacation and taking a long early morning walk on the beach when it is mostly just me and sea gulls.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? I was not a big fan, but he was talented.
27. Can you dance? Only if it is free style...and have had some liquid refreshments.
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? I have pulled my share of all nighters.
29. Have you ever been rushed by ambulance to the hospital? Yes, a few years ago, i fainted in the shower...got up and fainted again...luckily my daughter was home.
30. Do you ever read these when other people fill them out? Yes!! I love reading other's answers...hint....hint....