Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wired Wednesday....

******A grandmother was telling her granddaughter what her childhood was like.  "We used to skate outside on a pond.  I had a swing from a tire; it hung from a tree in our front yard.  We picked wild raspberries in the woods. We played outside with all the neighboring children til the street lights went on. "
The little girl, listened, wide-eyed.  At last she said, " I sure wish i had gotten to know you sooner." (I think there is a lesson in this one....)


      I hope all of you who were in the path of the snowstorm have been plowed out.  We lucked out, just a couple inches, but it is freezing and only supposed to get colder.  Good news, Master is doing a wonderful job of warming me up.
      Monday we had maintenance.  Once again,  i got to keep at least some of my clothing on.  After the partially naked kneeling it was time for a wonderful hand warm-up, followed by the little froggy paddle.  It is very light, and is easy to relax into.  At this point, i actually asked to take off a couple layers...Then Master found His New York Yankee's paddle...or as i refer to it...the damn Yankee paddle.  It is smooth and heavy.....and since i am a die hard Red Sox fan...well...not my favorite toy.  We then warmed each other up, i enjoyed several permissions, and we started our week off smiling.
       My bottom was just tender enough yesterday to keep me smiling all day.  Today i woke up, wanting the sore bottom feeling...but it was gone.  I could not shake the thought, considered asking Master for a spanking, and then thought better of it.  You all know the drill, I am being too needy, He is the one in charge.....all the logical, illogical reasons.
Then i thought of all of you, and the advice we always give each other, so i ignored all those irritating voices and surprised Master by suggesting that  a mid week spanking would keep me in a good mood and make for a wonderful Wednesday.  Now in all the years we have been together, this was maybe the third time i have asked for a spanking out of the blue...i always talk myself out of it.
      When i get to Master's i notice a new addition, a small weight lifting bench, no weights, just the bench.  Master gives me a big bear hug and is grinning from ear to ear.  He is thrilled that i asked.  He has been home for a while, so it is toasty warm,  i am kneeling naked, He assures me that my asking kept Him smiling all day, as He enjoys getting to 'maul' my breast and nipples.  He claims all of me, quiets me, puts me into a very submissive place.  Then it is over His lap for a very long hand warm-up.  I am so relaxed, and getting so wet.  Master's hand is the best spanking toy!!!  After some rubbing and checking He switches to my froggy paddle.  He uses it for quite a while, the spanks getting harder, but it is so light, that i am still pretty mellow.  Then that damn Yankee paddle comes out again...i want to remind Him that it is no longer baseball season, but think better of it.  Once He is satisfied that my bottom is red and warm , He tells me to wiggle further down over His lap...He wants to change His target to my 'sit spots'.  He repeats, hand and both paddles, not as hard, but enough so that any sitting will remind me of My Master.
      Master then tells me He wants me face down over the bench arms around the bar that is at the front and legs spread far apart as possible. He wants me on display.  He has a blanket on the pad of the bench, and i am fairly comfortable and i love the feeling of knowing that i will not have to struggle to stay in place.  I cannot see what Master is getting from His bag, but one swish and know it is His whip.   He starts with my bottom, which is rarely the target for His whip.  After a few sets He moves to my back. Laying over the bench makes it much easier for me to accept the lashing, and i finally hear last ones...hard ones.  Ten or maybe twelve, you decide.  I quickly say 12 please....before i change my mind.  
       Next comes the delicious feel of the horse hair flogger.  I love it all over, it is light and totally relaxing.  Master swishes it, swats with it all over, reaching everything that is exposed.  After the sting of the whip, it is wonderfully relaxing.  Master then asks if i would like a flogging with the leather flogger.  My favorite, so as relaxed as i am, i ask for a flogging.  He starts off slowly and lightly, increasing and speed and intensity, ...i am loving it.
       Master then helps me to get up and tells me to lay on the bench on my back..He wants my hands to hang on to the bar, and my legs spread far apart.  I ask for a pillow and i am quite comfy.   I am not sure what He is doing, He tells me i am going to be wired.....He has His tens unit.  We have played with this once...years ago, when He was still introducing me to new things.  I somewhat recall it as being interesting, and a very different sensation.  He starts with putting the tabs high up on my thighs. He tells me i need to keep talking to let Him know what i am feeling.  For the first few minutes i feel nothing, then i start to feel a little pulse...i am keeping Master informed.  He increases the intensity slowly, until it is too much.  He then speeds up the rate, until the pulses are coming quickly.  He plays with the intensity and the speed, keeping me guessing.  
       He then pulls the tabs off and tells me my breast are next.  I think i give Him on of those....you have got to be kidding looks....so He says, He will put a tab on one nipple and just keep His hand  on the other.  He reminds me to keep talking to Him to let Him know what i am feeling and if it gets to be too much.  It takes a bit for me to feel anything, once i do  He increases the sensation slowly.  He gets a rhythm going, the pulses starting at low and moving up, slowly at first then more quickly.  I actually like this sensation better that the  earlier one.  My nipples react and i can feel myself dripping.  Master keeps the unit going and uses His other hand to bring me right to the edge of an orgasm.  I ask for more...more stimulation...Master is telling me i have permission to cum.....and i explode, more fiercely than i think i ever have.  I have never screamed without restraint, but i cannot restrain myself, i am loud and i do not even care...an even bigger surprise as i think back on it.  Once i have calmed, and i can talk and think, i look at Master and say...that was so awesome....He chuckles and says, i think i got that message.   
         Master then points out, that had i not suggested and asked for a spanking today, i would have missed out on all of this.......His point is made, when i have an 'itch', He is only to happy to scratch it, if possible.  Asking is not only OK....it can be very, very good...and keep me warm and smiling...even on a very , very cold day.

hugs abby
        


        

       

22 comments:

  1. So proud of you Abby...asking is not demanding and it is still ultimately his decision as if, when, how, implements, how long, etc. ;) Boy howdy...that man is creative isn't he. LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...on all counts:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Asking turned out to be one heck of a time! I echo Cat! Boy Howdy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master sure knows how to make sure, i will more than likely ask again.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Yay Abby, way to go!! I know how hard it is to ask. But what an afternoon it turned out to be. I'm also so happy to hear that Master was pleased by your request! Just reinforces how important it is for us to bring our needs to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is,,,,,i often think He can see right trough me, read my mind. But He is only human, so helping Him out is up to me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Good on you for asking Abby, it certainly isn't easy and I'm glad your Master reinforced that he was pleased you asked.

    Wow, what a result! Wonderful Wednesday indeed!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true that actions speak louder than words.....He has convinced me that asking is indeed a good thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, good on you for asking, good on him for agreeing
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both ended up being very happy that i asked.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Asking isn't always easy to do but good for you. It turned out wonderful.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great reinforcement for me to ask again:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, I am glad that you asked your Master. This is definitely not easy and talking yourself out of it is what probably many do now and then. And I guess that most HoHs are actually very glad when they get to know that their partner needs a spanking.
    And asking is not deciding! Your Master was pleased and you had an awesome time together, what a lovely day!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a smart man...we had a wonderful time...all because i asked...a lesson not loss on me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Great job for asking, it's always so hard to do. But look at the great rewards. This motivates me to be asking the next time I get an itch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scratch that itch!!! It turned out really well for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Nice to ask for someting and get exactly what you want and need.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asking is sometimes so easy and others - so hard. I'm not sure which is better, a yes or a no, in the end - sometimes not getting what i ask for is good in it's own way. I love your description of the TENS. He's never tried that on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...there is always that..is He doing this just because i asked....have i taken over??? I must say, He knows how to encourage me to ask again. I loved the tens.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. glad you asked him to scratch your itch :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete