Thursday, January 8, 2015

When is a birthday...not a birthday??

         Most of the time Master and i communicate well, He 'reads' me well, and i have been known to tell Him to get out of my head.  That is most of time....

         Last night a chat i had with Master left me confused.   He told me He would see me today for the birthday.  Now i asked when, and if i needed to bring a gift...He said, no, I have that under control. I asked if i knew who the person was...He said i would not recognize her.  Now...as the conversation is happening, i am thinking He is giving me odd answers, but we moved on to another topic... and i figured i would learn more today.
        This morning He sends me a text....Happy Birthday, ...i think is this how He is reminding me about the celebration later.....i tell Him about my morning plans, and will see Him after lunch.  I am still thinking that the conversations lately have been odd, but maybe He is preoccupied with something.
         I get to His house...no other cars....i go into the house, get a hug, walk into the living room and see 'toys' laid out and some strange large restraining device that i have never seen before.  I look at Him and He says...Happy birthday celebration!  I am astounded...look at Him...He is serious...and i say it is not my birthday.  He tells me it is , we talked about it last night.  I say we talked about a birthday for someone...but you never said it was for me...and i never said it was my birthday.  He gives me a look and says it is your birthday....and i give Him the same reply as before.  Now during all this conversation, i have not been 'snippy', kept my voice quiet, and not a hint of sarcasm......something most people who know me would not think possible.  
      Master says it is on His phone calendar...today is Abby's birthday.  I again reply, but it is not my birthday.  Here it says so on the calendar, as He takes His phone out...Now if there was ever an open invitation for sarcasm this was it...i resisted, as he continues..see. I say it is wrong...He wonders how that happened....Gee i don't have a clue..do any of you?? ( I deserve a gold star for not saying any of that out loud.).  I remind Him when my birthday is.....ohhhh...a light goes on....it is not today.
       I will give Him credit, He simply says, ...Let's not waste an opportunity to celebrate your non-birthday.
        I am soon kneeling naked, and then over His lap for a warm-up.  Then on to a paddling until He likes the color of my bottom....and tells me time to see how His new addition works.  He says is is the type of restraint used in a psychiatric facility.  We finally get it on..it mostly restrains my hands against my waist.  He helps me lie down, only there is a big knot in the middle of my back...very uncomfortable.  So we decide it is on backwards...and start over.  Finally we are ready...i am not sure what we are ready for...i am laying on my back, with this large belt restricting my arms and hands.  Master shows me a candle.....a long one...since no 'birthdays' are complete without at least one candle. He lights it and kneels next to me......wax play.  I believe mentioning a while ago that we had not done that in a long time.  He is concentrating on my breast, telling me that when i move i ruin His aim.  He wants to make a wax impression of my nipples, so He needs them covered in wax.  
        He varies the distance between the candle and my breast....varying the amount of heat i feel.  I wriggle a bit, and He warns me that means wax in other places, and He will not stop til the nipple is covered.  He is finally satisfied with one side....so on to the other.
When He is done, He helps me up and out of the restraining belt.    He asks if i am in the mood for a flogging.....always in the mood for a flogging.
     I am told to lean against the fireplace ledge, and He asks if i want the whip or flogger first.  Before i can get a word out...like i thought this was just a flogging...He decides a whipping warm-up.  It is the lightest whipping ever...really a nice warm up before the flogging. I am treated to a wonderful flogging, all over my back, starting lightly increasing in  intensity, once again, stopping short of too much.  Master tells me to stay in position while He pries off the wax...He wants an impression of my nipples.  He is not happy with the first one, but pleased with the second one.   
   After some pleasuring and permissions.....we both agree....

Celebrating a non-birthday is a good idea...lots of fun..and no aging!!!

hugs abby
        




26 comments:

  1. Happy non-birthday Abby. Sounds like a wonderful celebration and I love the non aging part :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....it was fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. A merry merry unbirthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...everyone should have such an unbirthday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby,

    Happy belated non-birthday. Wonderful.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...sometimes surprises don't turn out as expected..but are still very good.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, happy non-birthday, sounds like an absolute fun party.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best non-birthday party ever...LOL...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happy non-birthday to you! I wish my actual birthday celebrations were as exciting!
    :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh....i am now expecting a birthday party that is at least as good.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I totally agree with Terps!! happy unbirthday abby
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you both a totally wonderful party...birthday or not.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy non-birthday, sounds like a good party ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...Master also has surprises up his sleeve.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks...it involved the Christmas paddle..He loves it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby! :) Well... all I have to say is I wonder how Master is going to up the ante for your REAL birthday??? LOLOL! He has raised the bar high! Sounds like a whole lot of fun. Maybe Master will also celebrate your half birthday! LOL! Very nice! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Katie, i asked Him that..He said not to worry:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wishing you a very happy non-birthday Abby! Sounds as if you had a lovely time. ;) Hmmm...wonder how Master got the date entered wrong...has he ever missed your birthday before?

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No He has not, and for the pass few years, i have not even dropped a hint...the look on His face when He realized was price less.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. He always is surprising you, isn't He?
    You sounded very pleased with this surprise.
    Hug.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , He is....and He is always pleased with Himself when i love it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. What a wonderful mistake! Oh wait what you enjoyed was not a mistake!! ;-) great fun! Happy mon birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the no aging idea. :-) Two birthdays one year and no aging. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been wanting to try something new, but every time I bring it he asks what I want to try (sigh, don't know why he can't figure it out. Lol)...just figured out what I want to ask for! Wax.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh....a couple hints...it is messy, best to be laying on something you can pick up and shake out.......i need to be restrained, moving around means drops where you might not want them.....and the first time we used a white candle....the wax does not get as hot...this time it was orange...my favorite color...wax seemed much hotter.
    Have fun.....it is a totally different sensation..both the dripping of the wax, and the removing it.
    Let me know how it goes..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete