Monday, January 12, 2015

That's enough patty-caking...*

    * A quote from Master ......

                Yes, that is a direct quote, and if it did not mean that warm-up is over, time for the real spanking to begin, i would have been giggling.  One of the things i love about Master is his verbal ability....with His use of words, He can stop me in my tracks, make me regret an action, bring me to tears, make me sigh, make me swoon, have me cum....or make me giggle.
        We start with bear hugs. Master  wants to be sure i am fine.  I had a bout of 'sub drop' on Friday, a first for me.  Master is always great with after care, and last Thursday was no exception, but it was an intense play session.  At first i was not sure what was going on, maybe the flu or something. When i figured out it probably was sub drop  I took it easy, relaxed and got through it, but did not let Master know about it right away.  I knew He was very busy on that day.....so when i did tell Him, i got the...'I am never too busy for you, is that clear' lecture?  On the brighter side, i also got lots of hugs and special attention over the weekend to make sure i was fine.
        After we chat a bit, Master is giving me that....what are you not naked and kneeling look.  I soon remedy that and Master is massaging and warming me up, relaxing me, reminding me of that all of me is His.  There is no breast torture...er... i mean...play...i am not complaining.
             Over His lap, and a hand warm-up.  He switches to the small paddle, i am thumping  a leg, and my body is stiff.  He reminds me to relax and accept, that this is still a warm-up. Not to concentrate on the pain part....even after all this time, i am not sure that is really possible.  But i concentrate on my breathing and relaxing my body, and i finally get there.  As soon as i do, the real maintenance part begins.
             These are much harder, He stops for a little rubbing after 25, telling me we are a quarter of the way there.  The next 25, i am happy to be half way, but i am feeling the burn on my bottom.  He starts in for what i think is the next 25, but does not stop til 90....then announces the last 10. I take that as a warning....these will be much harder...they are, but we are done.  Master is massaging and rubbing and 'checking' to see how i am truly reacting.
             When i am at the point of getting close i ask for a permission, usually i get a quick yes.  Today, i get more chat, reminding me that i do not cum until i get His permission, and that it takes a lot of self control to manage that.  He continues chatting....honestly, i was just concentrating on breathing...He is not only chatting, His fingers are urging me on.  He comments on how swollen and wet i am, i am panting.  Finally, i head, since you have been so good, cum for your Master.  After a couple more permissions i am finally spent, ready for some snuggling and relaxing.  
    
   hugs abby
            
          
                  
         
                
        
                 
                 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, the title had ne giggling, though I can understand you not giggling at the time lol.

    I'm sorry about the sub drop and glad you were able to work through it and that you received special care and attention from Master. I love how he told you he is never too busy.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgive me for being naïve, but what is sub drop?

      Delete
    2. Roz....i should know better ..He is always telling me, He is there for whatever i need.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. sub hub...i am writing a post on sub drop...
      hugs abby
      and PS....nothing to forgive..i love questions....

      Delete
  2. Hey sub hub, I was going to ask the same thing.

    Hmm, patty cake, lol do you ever have that urge to remind him your bum is a tender part of you? Sometimes Luke is spanking and talking and I just want to wiggle away and remind him this hurts lets get done already.

    I don't know if sub drop is anything like the January blues. But if it is, I'm there with you. I really hate January!

    Take care, Abby
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am writing a post on sub drop....and i have learned that many of the things i think i want to say during a spanking are better off being said to myself in a very quiet voice...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I am sorry that you had a rotten Friday but glad that your Master caught you ... once you told him (insert disapproving head-shaking here because you did wait so long!). And I am glad that you had a lovely time afterwards. That your Master had you wait so long must have been a very hard exercise in breathing the orgasm away. Frustrating, but the joy when you get permission must have been endless. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....got to Master first.....He was forgiving this time...i better not try it again. It does take a lot of concentration to breather through the urge....but oh when i get that permission...:):):)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Not much to say to this but WOW! Sounds a lot like how Ty spanks. I always hate the last ten. But the orgasm is worth pain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...can't wait for the last 10...hate the last 10.....but the end result is certainly worth it...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Abby...the title had be cracking up. Have never heard of sub drop either so will be interested to read your post regarding that term. Happy you both enjoyed your time together...even if was intense. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sometimes...a lot of times....very surprised by His choice of words..
      hugs abby

      Delete