Saturday, January 17, 2015

Keeping warm on a cold day....

         I really dislike being cold, at this time of year, i am cold a lot!  Fortunately, i also know someone who can warm me up quickly...
        I arrive at Master's and, as the song goes...baby it is cold outside!!!  After some hugging and chatting, Master tells me to get ready...naked and kneeling.  I am still chilled, but Master assures me i will soon be very warm...the chill will be forgotten.  I look at the big fluffy  blanket in the room and wonder if i could undress, then grab it and wrap myself up in it....hmmm, probably not a good idea.
   So i am naked and kneeling, Master is covering my eyes...even His hands feel cold.  He is telling me this is our time to be us....to shut out everyone and everything else.  He works His way down my body...His hands getting warmer as He travels down my body, and the heat transfers to warm me up.
    I am invited over His lap, for a hand warm-up, which is also warming the rest of me, from the outside to the inside.  He picks up a paddle we have not used in a while, it is about the size of the maintenance paddle, with no holes, but heavier.  I am not sure if it is because i am used to the maintenance paddle, or because the paddle felt cold, but it sure did seem to hurt more than maintenance, i 'complain'...nicely...to Master.  He is more interested in the noise it is making...more of a clapping sound, less of a thud.  He loves the sound, unfortunately.
   He stops and says we have something to discuss.  My non phone call.  Those of you who have been reading here for a while might remember that a few years ago Master wanted me to call Him at noon time to remind Him to take a lunch break.  He was starting a new position, and tends to get lost in the computer screen.  It was not a big request , but one i had trouble with....for some reason it seems it is the small things that usually trip me up.
I did finally realize it was not a big deal, and every day at noon i would call or text.  He prefers the calls, and lately i have been mostly calling.  I had text and not called on Friday.  When He asked why no call, i said i know He is busy at work lately, and it is easier to read a text than answer a call, or listen to a voice message.  He says the call could be a reason for Him to break away...i replied He could do the same with a text.  I had just dug myself a hole.
  Honestly on the days i did not call, it was usually because i was feeling less submissive or listening to those darn pesky voices.  Master was not pleased the i would decide between the two, when i know that He prefers a call.  As we discussed it, and i kept coming up with excuses, He finally just said...I will make this easier for you...it is now a rule, luncheon reminders are calls, no matter what.  I guess in a way that does stop the occasional debate going on in my head....and i know,,,,it really is just a phone call,,,a small thing. He then says, the next part of your spanking a harder set, for not calling today, and to remind you to call from now on.  I am ouching and from the first one...they certainly are a reminder.
  Master then wants me to thank Him for the new rule and reminder, i say the words as i move to kneel between His legs.  The heat on my bottom is urging me on, as i make sure He knows i am thankful.
  Master then tells me to lean over, head down, bottom out, He is holding a cane. I grown, he says your bottom is well warmed, and i will start with light ones.  I tell Him we have different definitions of light....but He surprises me and the first set are very light.  After a little rubbing we move on the medium ones....these hurt, but are tolerable.  Problem is there are no welts....no evidence He did a good job, and nothing for me to enjoy later.  Master remedies that with the last set.....as we move up the scale to hard ones.  Master is finally satisfied that He has generated enough heat on my outside, we move on to lighting a fire on the inside, in truth i am already on simmer.
  Master's way of keeping me toasty warm...even hot....is highly recommended:)

hugs abby
        

26 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, what a wonderful way to warm up :) Why is it that it's the little things that trip you up, sigh. If I am honest, these probably tripped me up when I was feeling less than submissive.

    Good luck with the new rule. It's good that it will also end the debate between call and text.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having it as a rule, is easier, no questions, no 'voices'....i know exactly what He wants.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Goodness Abby...guess Master did find a way to warm you didn't he. Oh and will you be phoning instead of texting from now on? ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No....warming me up is one thing.....being in trouble for breaking a clear rule....is totally another...not so pleasant thing..i will be calling.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Like you, I can't have a subjective rule. I need it concrete to make the pesky voices quiet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is that? At least Master understands it and has not problems with giving me concrete rules.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. abby, I am happy for you that you enjoyed the result of this spanking.
    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend...Master says...the harder we play, the more i enjoy. I always deny it...but He usually ends up being right.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. He definitely knows how to keep you warm and happy. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That He does.....He is not one for doing anything half way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, he really knows how to keep you warm!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing...lots more of winter left:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Whoa!! Things sound warm and toasty over in your neck of the woods, Abby! :) I am happy for you both!

    It's great that you now know what you have to do- making the phone call, vs. having to figure it out every day. Knowing is good! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing is good....no room for me to talk myself into trouble.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, it seems your Master has a way of creating all the heat you could wish for. I can imagine hubby doing something similarly, giving a rule, giving a reminder right afterwards, and the way it is done can be pretty intriguing, and leave you simmering.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily Master gets me simmering and then lets me explode...most of the time..:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I like that the decision was taken out of your hands in a submissive way. If it is a rule than I don't feel like I am being silly or that I don't have to do something. Rules are good for me as a submissive. The inside heat sounds really yummy. Oh, okay, honestly it all sounded yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I am the same way, if it's a rule it cuts off any debates that i may start in my head. Master understands this..thankfully...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I would have put the blanket around everything but my butt! Lol. You, of course made the choice he approved of! Nice warming time, inside and out for you and Master to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Minelle, i never thought of that...LOL. I may try that...and blame it on you!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I just hate being cold! It would've taken a lot more than warm hands to warm me up. Oh I forgot - you did get more! LOL!

    I suppose you could set the alarm on your phone to remind you to ring Master every lunchtime. I know I would need to do that - I would never remember otherwise. But seriously, it sounds a rule for you both to enjoy, as I am sure that if he were really serious he would set his own alarm. At least you have the option of 'forgetting' once in a while. Giggle. Sorry, Abby, I am leading you astray.

    Definitely not sure about the cane though. You are very brave.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..you are bad. Master is willing to spank me anytime...i do not need to 'forget' a rule. I love/hate the cane......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Every time I'm cold and waiting - i think i'll never be able to get into it because i'm just so cold. He proves me wrong - every time. Sounds like it's the same for you. Sounds like it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.... don't you love....hate...that they can do that??? I guess all that matters is the end result...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Oh I know those pesky voices, Abby. Why do we listen to them? They gets us into trouble every time!

    Sounds like Master knows the perfect cure for long, cold, winter days. We don't have a cane here. I have trouble staying still for the wood paddles. I'm not sure I could make it through having a cane used. I hold my breath every time Luke talks about one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those voices have gotten me in trouble almost every time. Master has done a good job of quieting them...but still sometimes......
      hugs abby

      Delete