Tuesday, January 20, 2015

M&M's vs M/M

              I was shopping today, after my M/M time with Master, for some Valentine treats for the grands.  I came across some M&M's in pink and purple with sayings on them
.....perfect for the girls.  Then i started to chuckle to myself... i don't think anyone saw me.  I was thinking, when i think of m/m.....no way am i thinking red little candies....more like a hot, cherry red bottom.  Hmmmmmm, which is better??
          So maintenance today started off very differently.  Master let me stay dress...yes it has been that cold here, and they are saying 'we ain't seen nothing, yet'.  It was cold, so Master told me i could kneel fully dressed....i am pretty sure that is a first.  Clothed kneeling....i could get used to it....but that probably will not happen.  Master is proving to me that clothing does not deter Him, He is pinching and pulling my breast, right through the three layers i am wearing.  
            Master then helps me up, and tells me to get over His lap  I hesitate, He says stay dressed, i am not done warming you up, yet.  WOW.....Master has spanked me once before when i was fully dressed, the very first time He spanked me.  I quickly climb over...do not want Him to reconsider.  He starts off with His hand, and quickly switches over to the maintenance paddle.  Ahhhh......now this is more in line with what i have always thought maintenance should be!  Master chuckles as He sees how relaxed i am...so before i fall asleep i hear...
       Time for the real spanking.  Nothing is happening....i look at Him.  Yes, you are warmed up, time to get undressed.  I take off all 3 layers....and really it still does feel rather comfortable.  I am back over His lap, and the 'real' spanking starts.  When Master is satisfied at the color and heat generating now from my bottom, He tells me to properly thank Him.  I look at Him, grin, get up, kneel and start to unbuckle His belt...His is smiling.
His scent, His feel, His taste....soon i can feel myself dripping.  Master helps me out with that;).
   Then as we are snuggling Master's fingers start wandering, i quickly point them in the direction i want them to go.  It feels so good, just as i am getting ready to ask for permission,,,He stops.  I quickly look at Him, He is grinning...later when you are thinking of me.....ask for a permission............i do, and it is granted.
    Hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. :) lots of grinning going on around here too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's keep that grinning going as long as possible...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LoL Abby, the M&M's made me laugh. Nice of your Master to allow you to remain dressed until you were sufficiently warmed up :) It must be cold!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now the trick will be to keep a straight face...on both of our faces...when the grands see them
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hmmmm....He says thanks for the compliment..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. LOL Abby...the M&Ms story had me giggling. Your Master does keep you guessing doesn't he. Hopefully he will let you stay dressed if the weather stays cold or gets colder.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how everyday things can take on such different meanings when you see them in a new light.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I too was cracking up at the M&Ms! But that Master is a pistol just as Sunny says!
    I am glad you were massaged nicely, prior to the REAL spanking!
    Happy you were able to get permission too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master likes to keep me on my toes...in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. The first thing I thought of with M/M was male on male! Such a naughty mind I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my..sorry to disappoint.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Abby, what a lovely M/M. And I can imagine just how much fun you must have each time you go shopping and see those M&Ms. Yummy.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M&Ms will never be looked at the same. Hope i can control the giggling when the grands get them....
      hugs abby

      Delete