Monday, January 5, 2015

First M/M of the new year...

.......I guess i am not much of a fiction writer, since you all guessed correctly.  My last post was an account of how Master and i celebrated our New Year.  We both had a marvelous time...;).
       Today, being the first Monday of the New Year, was my first maintenance spanking for this year.  It was also my first weigh in report since before Christmas.  I had a 2 1/2 pound 'window', i gained 3 pounds.  Master, who wants you all to know He can be a 'nice' guy....gave me a week to get back on track:).  
       We started, as always, with my naked kneeling time.  Master is re-claiming all of me, talking quietly, while i relax and am reminded that all of me is His.  He focuses on my nipples, pinching and pulling, i concentrate on breathing.  Finally, He helps me up, and invites me over His lap.
         I am relaxed waiting for Him to start, when i feel wood tapping my bottom.  My head swivels around....Master looks at me.....and then chuckles. "Oh, did i forget a hand warm-up", He asks.  He most certainly did.  He puts the paddle down, and rectifies His oversight.
Once the He is done with His hand warm-up, He returns to using the paddle.  He is using it lightly, as we chat.  He asks if i am ready for the warm-up to end and the real spanking to start.  I honestly reply....no.  He continues to spank lightly, and tells me to let Him know when i want to warm-up to end and the real spanking to start.  It is tempting to see how long He will allow me to continue with the warm-up, but i know not to take...or try to take...advantage of a good offer.
         After maybe another 5 minutes i say that i am ready.  I am waiting for Him to start in harder with the maintenance paddle when He tells me to get up.  I am so surprised, He has to tell me twice.  I get up, He rises and soon is holding a short cane.  I groan, He smiles and tells me to get in position...head down bottom out.  I take a deep breath and 'assume the position'.
          After the first set of 12, Master tells me i am not accepting and need to get my head in the right space and accept it.  It takes me a few more 'swishes' before i am breathing slowly....and i hear 'good girl'...i have moved into acceptance.  Master finishes up, telling me He hopes the welts stay with me longer than a paddling usually does.  He moves in behind me, asking if this brings back a memory of Friday...it does.....:):):).  Permissions are soon granted....and after some recovery time, we are reading to let the world in.

It is FREEZING here...and only going to get colder over the next couple of days...stay warm....i am sure you can all think of some ways to do that!

hugs abby

       , 

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time was had by you both!
    It's freezing here and we are getting snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Below zero here tonight....and snow...I just told master He needs to warm me up:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Happy you enjoyed the reconnection Abby...better you than me with that darn cane! It has been super cold here with some snow and supposed to get even colder in the next two days. Stay warm and safe!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Below zero here tonight...I love/hate the cane....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I always enjoy reading about your Monday's. Sounds like a wonderful connection time :) Stay warm!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, i have to admit Monday's with Master are much better than Monday's without...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, well your master certainly knows how to keep you warm. I am complaining I am cold but when I read all of your blogs it is positively balmy here! Let's all go and visit Roz
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah road trip..or plane?? I am in!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I enjoy reading about your Monday's Maintenance. Thank you Abby.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Master does know how to get my week started in an interesting way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Geez Abby, how are you brave enough to ask for the spanking to begin after 5 minutes of a "warm up?" My butt is sore for you, lol. Maybe the spanking will keep you warm through the week. It's ridiculously cold here too. I'm not a fan of January. Happy New Year, Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, He had been warming me up with His hand.....asked if i was ready...then the 5 more minutes......It used to take me forever to ask...i hated it...but have gotten better at it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I hopeyou stay warm - your bottom's heat should help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is below zero here tonight...just told Master i need more heat...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, this sounds like a lovely reconnection. It seems you are in such a good place, and I hope it is warm and cozy too (even more over the next days!).

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right....we are in a very good place.....we worked hard to get here....all worth it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Holy smokes. If I was expected a paddle and got a cane ......... ugh! So far, Mistress has agreed not to use a cane. Please let that be how it always is.

    Love your stuff Abby! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sub....i actually have a love/hate thing going with the cane. It takes getting used to....but the welts and the burn stay with me for a while, which is nice.
      hugs abby

      Delete