Saturday, January 3, 2015

Fact or fiction...you decide.

   Is this a tale of how Master and i celebrated the New Year....or is this my try at some fiction.....you decide.

              Master and i had a late celebration of the New Year.  I sensed that something special was up ....but had no idea what He was planning.

              I send a good morning message, as usual, before i am out of bed.  He asks how i will serve Him today.  I reply anyway He wants....vague, but true.  His reply....
      ...will you suck my cock til your jaw can't take anymore
     ....will you offer your ass to be beaten
     ....will you hold out your breasts for me to whip them
     .....and when i am done, will you beg me for more

     I know these are rhetorical questions, and are a hint that my day will be quite interesting.  He continues, I know I can take whatever I want...today I want you to ask for all of it, to speak all the words out loud.  Ah.....not an easy thing for me to do, speak the words, tell what i want, disclose my fantasies out loud.  When we are finished today there will be nothing left of that wall that you are hanging on to.....all the bricks will gone.  His words...i am excited and apprehensive, all at once.  He has me play with myself, then lick my fingers, telling me i will become very familiar with that taste before today is over. He adds that He will be taking my ass today also, so to be ready.  He reminds me i will have to ask for all of this, and tells me He will see me later.
      Very little time goes by, before i hear from Him again.  He does not want to wait, He wants me at His place on the hour....wearing as little as possible, since i will enter the house naked.  I am told not to be late, since i will have to wait on the porch naked a minute for every minute i am late.  Yes, it is very cold here today...His porch is enclosed, but with large windows.....i am on time.
       I am standing naked when He lets me in and tells me to kneel immediately.  I see a leash and collar on the table. He takes my face into His hands.  He is telling me that today is the day i give up the part of me that i have hanging on to.  He knows i will do whatever He asks...He wants me to do the asking.  He wants me to be obedient, and i have been, but He wants me to use my voice, He wants me to ask for what i want, what i fantasize about.  He asks if i have ever thought about wearing a collar and leash...i have.  He takes it from the table and puts the collar on and pulls at the leash, i am to follow Him.
       As we walk into the room i see  a line up of toys...usually  a toy that is out is used, the line up is  long......We hug and Master reminds me that i have to ask before anything happens.  I ask to suck His cock, permission is granted.   He tells me when i need a break to crawl over to the toys and pick out the one i want Him to use for a warm-up.  I choose the leather paddle, Master nods and i climb over His knee.   He does start with His hand, then moves on to the paddle, targeting my bottom and thighs.  He notices that i am getting very wet, He grabs my toy and coats it with my juices, then has be lick it clean. He tells me to put the toy away and get into position to lick His cock.
         This time He wants me to concentrate on licking Him only. Long, slow licks....until i am ready to choose the next toy.  I decide to get some of the wood out of the way, so i choose the paddle i gave Him for Christmas.  I present it to Him, and crawl up on His lap.  After a couple minutes i hear......Is there something you want with this paddle.  So I ask for Him to paddle me.  He gives me 3 sets of 10...light, medium, then hard ones.  He is rubbing and ask if i had enough...i ask for 10 more medium ones, and then after that 10 hard ones.  My requests are granted.  
      Master then has me stand, as He is holding a short whip/strap.  I present my breast to Him and ask for Him to whip them.  He starts off very lightly, and builds up slowly.  He is praising me, and suddenly asks if i would like Him to kiss the sting away.  Silly question.
     I ask to suck His cock again, and am on my knees.  When i am finished He asks if i would like to straddle Him and 'ride' Him.  I do and am in position, but i am quickly getting to the point of needing a permission....no permission is granted, in fact He is not sure if i will get one today...or if it will take much longer.  I look up at Him, trying to see if He is chuckling...He is not.  
   He then tells me to pick out a toy that will make me want Him to fuck my bottom. I hesitate, not sure such a thing exist.  He says choose wisely, because He will use it until i ask for Him to take my bottom.  He suggests the cane, i decide on the large strop.  I bend over bottom up and i get a couple sets.  He stops and asks if i am ready to ask.  I am not;...He reminds me that He wants all of me today, and He wants me to use my voice.  I just cannot ask.  We have done this before, but rarely.  He continues with the strop telling me i know how to stop the strapping.  He stops and starts to rub his balls and cock up against my bottom, until i am moaning and pushing back.  He grabs the lube and uses His fingers, tells me i am ready, He will go slowly, i just have to ask.  I tell Him i can't....He continues to rub up against me as we chat a bit about why....He continues to rub and massage and reassure me....as i am getting myself to relax.  Finally, i ask, He tells me i am in control, He will go at my pace, and much to my surprise....He has claimed my bottom, and i start to urge Him on....and asking for permission...which is granted.
    Once i can move, i am back on my knees, until Master is filling my mouth, and we are both sated.  I climb onto His lap, Master is sure i have a few more orgasms to give Him...Master is rarely wrong about such things. I sit up on His lap and we just snuggle, enjoying the feel of each other.  I look at Master and tell Him...He has set the bar pretty high, i am not sure how He will outdo today.  He chuckles, as i reassure Him, just being with Him is enough.  He reminds me that there was a point to today.....
a point that was made, and i will remember....i am His, He wants me open with no walls, not even leftover bricks......all of me.
hugs abby
      

18 comments:

  1. I don't think it's fiction. Happy New Year to you both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right.....the year got off to a great start:).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I agree with Sunny! I think that this is a lovely true recap of your new year's adventure! Happy New Year and many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it was a wonderful way to start our new year.....He had been planning this for a while.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I agree too, I think it's a wonderful recap of an amazing time together :)

    Good on you both for breaking down those walls!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well those walls were meant to be permanent....but i do feel a lot lighter not having them around...lol.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hey Abby...I agree with everyone else...I do believe this is a recap of your New Year celebration with Master. And if it wasn't, it should be. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...it was a wonderful surprise.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. What everyone else said and if it was your new year then good for you both :)

    Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was.....a wonderful 'just for us' celebration.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, I think this is what you had with your Master, so not fiction, but an awesome time for both of you!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did happen....He is always so full of surprises and new ideas.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hot! Hot! Hot!

    No walls is so tough. I can't out right voice what I want. I get to ashamed. New Year's, I was vocal - with confidence for the most part.

    This is a new year for us, abby. A year where we become one with our Masters. We tell them with no shame, no reserve and no remorse. We use this year to learn about ourselves and have our Masters guide us.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK....my friend this is our year....and we will remind each other of that when we slip......it will be a marvelous year for both of us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Crikey, I reckon it is true, you are so much more adventurous than me!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...funny....most think of me as being the quiet, reserved one...guess i fit into the do not judge a book by its cover..,,
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Fact, but either way it sounds fabulous! :) Why, oh why, do we make talking so hard?!

    Oh, we tried your cookies! Loved 'em... like I knew we would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah....very glad the cookies were a hit. I don't know why we have such a hard time with the talking......hopefully we will all be better at it this year. And yes...it did happen.
      hugs abby

      Delete