Saturday, January 24, 2015

Chat and Spank

         ****A friend sent me an email titled..."How Children perceive their grandparents".
I thought i would share them with you one at a time at the start of future posts...

           My young grandson called me the other day to wish me a happy birthday.  He asked me how old I was, and i told him, 80.  He was quiet for a moment, and then asked, "Did you start at 1?"
         

          I have never been an 'open book' type of person.  I have to get to know you pretty well, before i let you in to see the real me...and even then, you might not get the whole story.  ( As i am writing i am thinking...how did you ever start blogging??  lol).  I am not a loner, i have lots of friends, socialize a fair amount, am always up for a road trip.
          Master, as you might guess, was the exception, almost from the very beginning.  
I used to wonder how He had developed x-ray vision, and sensors that would go off when i was struggling with something.  In fact, He is not an action figure, He is a man who took the time and effort to get to really know me, the patience to show me that i could totally trust Him, and the wisdom to let me discover that indeed i could run to Him and He would have open arms.
          Knowing all this, do i sometimes regress.....of course.  I have been struggling with something, and finally  decided to let Master in....He was not surprised, simply said, about time you turn around and run to me.  Those of you who have been reading here for over a year, might remember that last year, i needed a lot of Master's "persuasion" to join a gym. I found a woman's gym....one that i had been a member a while ago and sort of enjoyed...but i never got to that point this time.  And although i did lose some inches, i did not feel the result were worth the effort.  
      I tell Master, and have a few arguments ready to present......He immediately says stop going, don't even finish out your last month.  Just about the last thing i expected to hear.  He wanted me to try, and i did.  He still wants me to do some type of physical  activity every day, and i already have a couple ideas for that.  He just wants me healthy and around for as long as possible......a goal i easily agree with.  
    Master then decides that we need more heat....yes it is still freezing here....but we are luckily avoiding all that snow some of you are seeing this weekend.  He has me over His lap, and is using a light weight frog paddle, it us just the right implement to get me relaxed, and mellow, the type of spanking that one could enjoy for a long time.  He switches to a heavier shamrock paddle, but with a warm up and over my jeans, i am beginning to think it is time to shed layers.  Master agrees, tells me to get rid of the sweatshirt and jeans. 
    I am back over His lap, as He reaches in to grasp and pull and tweak my nipples, and hang on to them as He continues the spanking.  It is a harder set, but i manage to get my head around it, and between sets Master checks for proof that i am enjoying....and helps to increase the 'enjoyment'.  Once He has me dripping, He starts in with the hardest set of all, telling me i have permission to cum at any time.  In addition with the spanks, Master adds His voice, telling me to cum, encouraging me, urging me on....and i explode.
Master does not let up as i am still squirming, and tells me to cum again, and spanks harder and faster.......and it happens, a second orgasm.  It is rare that i can cum from spanking only, usually I need a little help to get over the top, but the stars seem to align just right this time.  I flew to that place where there is no pain, it is just me and His voice and that paddle.....and boom. 
     Have a good weekend all
hugs abby
     
       
          

18 comments:

  1. Wow - I really hope that my hubby can get me to explode like that - twice - from just a spanking. :)
    It's so hard for me to get to a gym too - I prefer strenuous walking, but only when the weather is perfect, lol. Hope you find a physical activity that you enjoy and helps you to feel healthier.
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the weather gets better around here...in a couple months, there is a really nice bike path that I love to walk. It is rare that i can cum just from a spanking...it was the first 'double header'..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow Abby...I really love how Master has taken the time to get to know you so that he can be a true Master for you. Thanks for the giggle at the beginning...that is so cute...kids! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He positively has a dominant personality...but also a soft hear....a great combination
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was pretty gosh darn wonderful....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Read this twice. What a great relationship you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....it has taken a while, and some work to get here, but it is a place we both love.
      h ugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow Abby, that is awesome, lucky you:) you and your Master have such a wonderful relationship and I love how well he knows you.

    Love the funny at the beginning lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We met looking no looking for anything but a little fun and companionship...we found so much more.....we know how lucky we are.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. What a fine relationship have with your Master. Thanks again for sharing.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend, it's been quite a journey.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I really am happy for you! This was so nice to read! What is great is that you remind us that getting to certain levels of trust can be a journey but it is worth it all! You have to jump in!
    Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Abby, loved this, I am glad that you can trust your Master and that he is there for you. And the spanking must have been so awesome. Yummy!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it wonderful and scary as hell to have that person who sees right into you! I feel like the more I let Luke in the less deep down lonely I am but at the same time crap, he KNOWS me. Not the surface me that relates to the world but the inside me.

    Hope you can find a workout routine that feels comfortable! I have a love/hate relationship with the gym. I actually like working out. I despise those cute little 20/30's that still have everything where it's supposed to be. Okay, I don't actually despise them, I'm envious of them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that you and Master are wonderful! :) So open and loving and spanky! Awesome!

    I am glad that Master let you off the hook with the gym. There are lots of ways to exercise. You gave it the old college try I think- and then some! A walk along a bike path sounds nice. :)

    I loved the little fun grandparents thing that you shared! I will look forward to more! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sometimes forget that for Him the bottom line is....what is best for me...not what can i do for Him. Yes, of course 'doing for Him' is part of the equation, but He does just want me to be the best i can be.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete