Thursday, December 4, 2014

What's a Road Trip Without a Sore Bottom??

        I am heading back to my daughter's this weekend.  It is good traveling weather, the 2 grands are in a Christmas pageant, and we get to celebrate both daughter's birthdays...and if there is time, decorate a tree!
       Master decided that a road trip is best started with a sore bottom.  I am kneeling naked as He is claiming me.  Lately, most of that claiming is concentrated on my breast.  He starts off lightly and His gentle rubbing, pulling, and use of His fingertips has me panting and squirming. He ups the pain and when i groan, He says He needs a reason to suck and lick them when He is done. I laugh and say no reason needed, they are His, but He continues. When He is done, He replaces His fingers with His tongue. He is in no hurry and continues until i am thinking i may need a permission...of course just as i start thinking that...He stops.
        Then it is over His lap, as He grabs the maintenance paddle.  He starts tapping it on my bottom, telling me this is my warm-up.  He stops for a little rub and tells me 100 more...in sets of 25.  In 'Master speak'....this means...each set will be a little harder.
By the last 25 i am 'ouching' loudly.  Master checks, and  yes..a certain part of me is reacting positively to His paddling.  We are chatting when Master asks...would you like a flogging?  Now that is almost the epitome of a silly question.
         He has me get up and lean in front of the fireplace, hanging on to the mantle.  He says 100...how would you like them.  I have to look back and check and see if this is really  Him.  He chuckles and says...it's almost like you are in charge.  I say  maybe i could get used to it...and both decide...NO.  The first 25 are very light...as per my request.  When He stops, He drags the flogger all over my body, i am swooning.  The next 25 are a little heavier, when He starts the third set i ask for a harder flogging. He obliges me..and then He decides the last 25 should be harder still...the slow build up, the feel of the leather tentacles...i am in a good place.
        When He is finished i start to turn around, and am told to stay in place.  He wants to use His whip.  He hears a loud sigh....After about 5 stingy ones...He tells me only 10 more...that is good news.  But they will be hard ones...not so good news.  They are hard, and i react after each one...He gets to 10....i am ready....it is the lightest one of all.  Master is rubbing my back, loving the feeling of the heat. Master then decides to get a larger paddle from His bag.  It covers both cheeks at once, and is heavy.  I 'only' get 10, but He makes each one count.  He tells me i may move.
       He is standing just behind me and motions me to kneel.  I am enjoying the taste of Him, my chance to pleasure Him.  Master then returns the pleasure, until i am limp.

Have a good weekend all....hugs abby

        
        

26 comments:

  1. You must have a titantium butt. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...hardly, but it is getting firmer..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I did not expect all that leather..it was awesome!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love decorating Trees! Sigh wouldn't it be nice if time stood still and we could make certain moments last?
    As to the sore butt...! I am glad you and Master had some fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..if only the snapshots we take in our minds could be recalled in detail...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Good gravy Abby...I agree with Sunny...you definitely must have a titanium butt! Wishing you a wonderful time with your daughters and grands!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that would take all the fun out of it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. What a send off! Nothing like being reminded you are his no matter how far you travel. His before you leave and his when you return. So happy for you Abby!

    Have fun with the girls and grandkids. I cherish every moment I get to spend with them. Be safe, Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandkids are such a blessing.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, Gosh you are brave! Hope you have a lovely weekend with your family
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not brave....but trusting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Love the title Abby what's a road trip without a sore bottom ... a more comfortable one? LoL

    Sounds like a wonderful time but gosh, you must have a really sore butt! Have a wonderful time with your daughter and grands :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master gave me the title...He loves that my butt is sore on the drive...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Are you wearing armour?! That flogging does sound divine, it's been a while in house since the flogger came out,
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flogger is my favorite.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. a nice way to remember and think of your Master as you are traveling... :-) Have a nice trip Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..it has been fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi abby! Playing catch up here and wanted to say hi, and that I hope you have a great trip, sore bottom and all. ;) I hope you have a wonderful time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ...nice to see you back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. It would be a less focused and less contented trip i think.... (in answer to your title). Safe travels and enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you have the right answer!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Sounds like an excellent send-off that Master gave you, Abby! Happy for you! Though I have no idea how you can take all that at once! Yikes!

    Enjoy your time with your daughters and grands! I loved those little Christmas events when my kids were little! Have fun and safe travels! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and i love the longer play times..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Wow, that would make us incredibly late for our destination! But that sounds like the way every road trip should start :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best excuse for being late i can think of...
      hugs abby

      Delete