Monday, December 15, 2014

Thank You Blondie!!

            I have been toying with the idea of giving Master a new paddle as a gift....for a special occasion.  Problem...i  am not all that fond of wood, and He has more than enough paddles, in my humble opinion.  So i always talked myself out of it....and it was not all that difficult.
           So, with Christmas approaching, i started having that same talk with myself.  Only this time, i decided pleasing Him was more important than...worrying about my bottom.
So i went to browse at BonniesPlace on Etsy. There is this a link on her blog.... ttwdblondiesblog.blogspot.com She has a nice variety of paddles.  I had an idea of what i wanted...i wanted this paddle to be different than all His others, so i wanted it personalized.  I wanted it to 'say' My Paddleman....that eliminated the  smaller paddles and made my choice easier.  
        I contacted Bonnie to ask if it was possible to personalize a paddle.  One of the things that brings me back to a place to shop, is customer service.  Blondie knows how to provide customer service.  Every time i sent her a note with a question or idea, her replies were quick and full of good advice.  She said they could use a decal....they had already tried it and it worked fine and looked great.  She let me choose from a number of fonts she sent me, and went to work.  The paddle was quickly ready to mail...and i remembered i was going to be out of town.  I sent Bonnie an email, asking her to hand on to it til i returned...did not want it stolen from my front porch....she agreed and mailed it when i returned.  
       The paddle came, looked great and i could not wait to see Master's reaction.  He opened it today...and was very surprised....and of course...could not wait to try it out.
It is lighter that most of His paddles, but it covers both cheeks  with a spank...i think that means each spank should count as 2.  It is easy to handle, and can be used lightly...or not. 
    Master then treated me to a flogging and then let me choose what came next.  I was very mellow from the flogging....i chose the large strop.  Master had me lean over. bottom up and out Master announces 100...i reply that is a lot.  But my bottom is well warmed...and by the time we get there, i am in 'the zone'...:)  Master stands behind me, and tells me to stay put while He takes me soaring with Him.  
     I am leaving tomorrow for my son's for a week. My daughter will join us on Christmas eve, and the day after Christmas we will all head up to my sister's to meet up with my siblings and  have another celebration.  There will be 6 under 6 very excited little ones, ...making it special.  I hope you all have the merriest of times, and celebrate in your own special way.
hugs abby
        

31 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Christmas gift for both of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did figure in a way..i would be the 'recipient'.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds as if Master gave you a lovely send off Abby. Wishing you and yours a wonderful and very happy Christmas!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. 4 little ones under the age of 6...does make it fun...and tiring...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sounds great, I sure would like to see a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special gift you gave Master! So much thought you put into it I am sure he loved that!
    It sounds like Christmas will be special-- due to the excited little ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did love that it was personalized ....and yes...those little ones have a way of making the holiday extra special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sounds like the perfect gift Abby, and a wonderful sendoff from Master :) wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas. Sounds like you have a lovely time planned :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, we have not all been together since mom's funeral...this was her favorite holiday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Great gift! I agree, both buttocks should count as two ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoyed the feel of your new paddle. Master gave you a great send off and I'm sure a hint there will be more when you get back home. You will have a great Christmas with your family and I'm happy for you.
    Merry Christmas Abby
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply......my family is one of those that goes all out for Chritsmas.. Hope your holiday is special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby,

    A perfect present for your Master. I hope you post a picture of it after Christmas.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ronnie, i will try..Merry Christmas.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Safe travels abby, and have a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....the little ones have a way of keeping us smiling...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, nice pressie, Hope you have a great Christmas
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i am glad i decided to make it happen this year.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Sounds like you made M happy. Safe travels and have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are enjoying some wonderful family time also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Hi abby, your paddle experience must have been awesome and I am glad it went so well. Your Christmas plans sound wonderful, seems as if there will be a lot of action for you, but Christmas with six kids itself will be great fun. They alone will make sure that everybody will be excited about Christmas. I love that. I wish you a Merry Christmas.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....they are the perfect age for mayhem and fun....
      Merry Christmas to you..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thanks...i think He would agree.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. What a great gift. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..hope your holidays are special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. What a thoughtful early Christmas Gift you had. So wonderful to have something like this personalized... I hope you will have a lot of pleasure from it.
    I wish you happy times with your family. It's special to be able to celebrate it all together. I'm sure they will be delighted you come over there.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the happy times have started....the little ones are so loving and know just how to keep us smiling. We all make an effort to be together at this time of year...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. So I finally got around to actually sitting down at the computer and read blogs. What a great surprise to see this post. Big hugs from me. It was really fun getting to know you and working with you.
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete