Monday, December 8, 2014

A new twist to M/M

           As just about everyone knows by now, Monday is maintenance spanking day in my world.  For the most part, the spanking is the same each week.  We start with my naked kneeling, while Master and i discuss plans for the week.  I am then invited over His lap, usually starting with a hand warm-up, then the maintenance paddle makes an appearance.
          I get a bit more of a warm-up with some light taps...light according to Master's definition.  Then, He tucks me in, and it is 100 spanks, in sets of 25 or 50 usually, with rubbing between the sets.  Each set is harder, and the last 10 the most memorable.  Today, we were about the start the second set of 50, Master was rubbing my bottom, when i hear...'I have been thinking'....
          Ut oh....as i wait to hear the rest.  He asks if i have ever heard of the diaper position....i slowly and quietly reply ....yes.  He asks if anyone has ever written about it.  Now i do recall i couple, so i say yes...and quickly add...no one liked it.  (You will all back me up on this).  'Hmmmm, i think we should make up our own minds'. (No surprise there).
I am told to get up and in position.  I stay still....now???....'no time like the present'. He has that smirky look, and i know...this is going to happen.
        So i get up and get into the diaper position...on my back, legs up, and Master wants them apart.  I get the last 50 all at once.  I will say, He was not spanking as hard as He usually does....but....He did not need to.  I was ouching almost at once.  Not to mention, that He found more targets than he usually does....i am hoping this is a one time experiment.
      When the spanking, and some rubbing is done, i start to move, and am told to stay put.
Master has my large toy and is rubbing  all over and plunging and pulling and has it turned on high.  Hmmm...maybe this diaper position can be a positive.  After a few minutes, i yell out...Fuck me please, Master....and that rarely happens.  He quickly is granting my request, and i am soon exploding, shuddering, and gasping.  When i can talk again, Master asks if the diaper position gets a thumbs up.....was the payoff worth it.....
we might have to continue investigating.
       hugs abby
     



20 comments:

  1. I find the legs up position the most painful of all. He gets the backs of my thighs then, and the skin is stretched or something so it is definitely the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, He was not spanking as hard as He usually does , but it was just as effective.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I don't like it because there's too much target area below the bottom. Besides i'ts uncomfortable to hold that position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master was helping me hold the position....but i agree...way too much target.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I don't mind it a little, but I don't have to hold the positing myself. He does that for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master was helping me also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh WOW Abby! :) Sounds like Master's experiment ended well anyway! How very creative of him!

    Rob has held my feet up before and popped me a few with his hand or an implement, but not for long. It is the stretching of the skin, as well as the very ample target range that makes that a tough one. Not a fan! LOL! Enjoy! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overall...not a big fan....but the ending had me reconsidering...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. The ending of Master's experiment sounds fun but the first part...not so much! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree,,,,that about sums it up..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby, I love how Master keeps you on your toes ... or back in this case :) lol. We have only done this on a couple of occasions and I must say, I don't really like the position.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....He is always thinking up ways to keep things interesting.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I agree that the ending of the position sounds like a thumbs up!
    We have never tried that one, not sure if I would like it. But I will never say never, since it seems good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a first.....i have a feeling there will be a second...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I have only had to endure that position once. It left me with a purple backside and Luke has sworn it off. As for the exclamation, oh dear Abby. I get spanked for using that word :( somehow I see him obliging and then addressing the word so I'll leave that to those of you who haven't been banned from swearing, lol

    Happy Maintenance Day to you,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...i have very rarely used that word in my entire life.....Master has been trying to get me to 'let go' for a long time....so He did not complain.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Your Master is very inventive. He is surprising you so often.
    It make me happy to read you are so happy.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...He does like to keep wondering...what next??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Thankfully I haven't experienced that position in awhile. Sounds like there was a nice payoff afterward at least! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had only read about it....and yes, the payoff was was very nice..
      hugs abby

      Delete