Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Needed Warm-up...

            It has been bone chilling cold here all week, and yesterday we had about a foot of snow. The first storm of this winter.  I needed some warming up....and Master was happy to help me out.
            I am kneeling for Him, as He claims me.  We are chatting a little, and He asks me how my credit card is doing.  I look up at Him, surprised.  It has been a long time...maybe a year...since He has checked on that.  Several years ago....at least 6 or 7.... i asked Master to help me out with a credit card that was out of control.  I had tried to manage it on my own....it was not working.  I thought about it a long time before i asked....i was not sure if He wanted to go there, and honestly not entirely sure i wanted to.  But i asked, and He said He would love to help.  I told Him how much i owed...He told me i had to pay off twice what i charged each month and report to Him.  That worked for a few months, and the one month i could not....Master simply told me to hand over my credit card to Him, He would keep it safe and return it when the balance on it was 0.  I remember thinking...OMG..what have i gotten myself into.  Then, much to my  surprise,,,even today i am surprised i did it...i handed it over.  I did not get it back for over half a year....but i achieved the goal, and have been a much better money manager since then.
          When Master asked today, i stalled a bit, but did say i carried a small balance.  He inquired what it was...and said He knew i was done Christmas shopping..and wrapping:)...and that He wanted the balance gone next month.  I agreed it would be.
Master said to me....when I say I am in charge... I own...all of you...i mean it.  All of You...not just your body.  For a gal who witnessed the bra burning, we can have it all, we are in charge of us era....and agreed...it is amazing how warm, safe and contented it makes me to hear Master say that His arm has a long reach......
      Back to today, after my claiming i start to rise, and Master tells me to stay put, we are starting with His pleasure today, i start to lick and suck, Master starts to wonder if could cum from sucking Him....I am then over Master's lap, where He checks and discovers that i was also enjoying  pleasing Him.  He starts lightly spanking my pussy, increasing the intensity until i am panting and needing a permission, which is granted.  Master is laughing and asks if i am confused yet....it seem we have started our play time, the way we usually end it.  It certainly was a wonderful way to warm me up.
     Master then starts to warm up my bottom first with His hand, then with the hairbrush paddle.  I am told to keep my legs open, and Master is spanking all over my bottom including my thighs.  I am in a good place, and am accepting the spanking, without much of a struggle.   Master then asks if i would like some leather...DUH...He tells
 me to get up and get the beaver tail paddle from His bag.  Takes me a while to find it, but i do, and am back over His lap, loving how this is progressing. I am totally relaxed while He continues spanking with that wonderful little paddle.  When He is done, i am dripping.....
     Master tells me to quickly get back to His cock.  I am concentrating on Him, He is telling me to let myself get wetter , to think about cumming, He is rubbing and massaging me.  He asks if i can feel myself dripping...i am nodding.  Master then tells me to start playing with myself...to continue until i cum. The only condition, i must still be enjoying His cock.
I feel myself start to get close, to shudder, Master is encouraging me and..it happens, i explode, and i have managed to take Master's cock with me.  
    Master is telling me to stay where i am, to keep His cock in my mouth , but to relax, no movement, just quiet.  I am so totally relaxed, i feel like i will nap, which Master encourages.   We just rest, me with His cock in my mouth, for me a new experience, but one i look forward to repeating..:)
  Master promised to warm me up.....He succeeded in turning the temperature up to HOT!! 
hugs abby  
      
     
  

22 comments:

  1. Dang Abby...Your Master sure is creative isn't he. Happy you enjoyed your warm-up. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly does not let things get boring or even routine...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. He always keeps this fresh, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That He does.....makes me feel special...and lucky.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I bet he enjoys creating new fun times and challenges for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you a right....He loves the looks on my face...and making me feel special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Glad you two has such a wonderful time my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....sometimes its like He has had a preview of my fantasies.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. He is so good to you. Giving you a wonderful warm up on a chilly day. I wonder if my wife could do that to me. I'd love to pleasure her while I masturbate between spanking.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is good to me....and for me....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, he is very inventive, good luck with the credit card!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always like to keep me guessing
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. This is so wonderful. You are a very lucky woman. It seems to get better every time.
    Hugs from
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...i am lucky...we were talking about this past year...on how we have both it has been a very special for us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful way of being warmed up!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOA Abby!!! Master sure does keep you hopping! :) Seems full of surprises most of the time! Fun!

    Good luck on the credit card thing! I'm not giving Rob any ideas there. LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Having someone check on my balance is not something am used to....but it does curb my impulses...a little.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow Abby, what a fantastic way to warm up! I really do love how inventive Master is :) Good luck with the credit card. Glad Master agree to help you with it, and that he continues to do so.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of cold weather...but if He wants to warm me up...might not be so bad.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Whew! That is, indeed, very hot! I can feel the heat all the way Here in Where-i-Live!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is an expert at chasing the cold of winter away..
      hugs abby

      Delete