Friday, November 7, 2014

Who was that girl......

      .....the one tied to a whipping post!
    
          Master loves projects....He is always working on several at a time..He is creative and talented.  He had a surprise for waiting for me today.  I walk into the living room and there is a ceiling to floor large post in front of the fire place.  There are bolts on it and a chain hanging from the top.  I am thinking what is that and why is it here....
         Master is grinning....He made a whipping post for me to be tied to...for Fun Friday.  I am not sure that tied to a whipping post is my idea of a Fun Friday....when Master tells me, in this case it is a flogging post.  Now, that has possibilities for fun.   
          We start with my naked kneeling time and a quick hand warm-up.  He then puts my cuffs on, and hands up, facing the post, i am tied to a whipping...flogging post.  Master says....1000 with the flogger.  I love His flogger, but 1000 is a lot, and i know they will not all be gentle...
            The first 100 are on my back, starting off lightly.  I start to relax, thinking....i am tied to a whipping post....He is so full of surprises.  He stops to rub and says my back is still cool, the next 50 are harder.  He asks if i am getting wet yet...and of course i am.  Then next 50 He aims at my pussy....back to fairly gentle ones.  He reminds me, i may not cum without permission...and there are still 800 to go.
            The next 100 are on my bottom, and the intensity is increased.  The last 10, He aims for thighs and shins.  Back to my back for the next 200 hundred, increasing in hardness, as i get louder.  The last 20 are the hardest, and i am glad to be at the half way point, til.....
              I hear Master tell me to twist around and face Him, time to flog my breast.  I am less than thrilled, but i am soon facing Him...eyes closed.  After the first 50 i am squirming, and starting to get vocal. Master stops an tells me that after the next 50, He will used His mouth to  soothe my breast...something to look forward to.  Once again He increases the intensity, the last 10, very hard and i am very loud.  Master loves a reaction...and He is getting one.  Finally we are at 600, and Master pulls up a chair...yes i am on the short side....for a long session of soothing my breast.  He is sucking, licking, lapping....soothing to the point of where i am once again squirming...but not from the pain...that has been forgotten.
              Master stands and says, not all floggings need to be intense.  The next 100 are more sensual.  He is gently swishing all over my front, and i am melting...and dripping.  
                Master has me turn back to face the post for the last 300.   When we get to 800, Master announces that the last 200 will be a real flogging..one to remember.  He moves further away, to get a better swing.  He starts off moderately hard and increases the force as He goes along.  When we get to the last 10, He goes all out.  He is quickly rubbing and massaging me...happy to announce that my back is nice and toasty.
                      Master unties my wrists and helps me to a more comfortable position where permissions are soon granted.  I get to snuggle into His furry chest, thinking .....who was that girl tied to a whipping post???

Have a great weekend all....snow is on the way here...:(
hugs abby
    
         
        
             

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The older i get, the less i look forward to it......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. OMG Abby...1000 with the flogger? And tied to a post? Okay...if that is what you enjoy, then I am very happy for you.

    Sorry about the snow...it is getting close to that time of year isn't it. :( *sigh*

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a new experience for me.....and i much prefer being on a bed....but i still do love that flogger.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. That is so awesome! A whipping post by the fire! Romance is in the air. :) I do enjoy a good flogging, though I've never counted so I have no idea how many strokes I typically get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.....not many would agree....but it was so romantic...He went to a lot of trouble to set it up for us. I do not count either, i used to try, but never could keep it up. Master almost always counts...the engineer in Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It certainly was memorable...in a very good way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, oh my goodness he is very imaginative!! Sorry about the snow, can't believe its that time again!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even after all these years...He is still full of surprises...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh wow Abby, I love how imaginative your Master is. Awesome :) 1000? Eek lol. Sounds both painful and wonderful in parts :) Sorry about the snow. Our spring weather here is being fickle at the moment.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know what He is planning next...1000 is a lot, but there were lots of breaks and soothings.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Jealous! But oh so tasty! Something you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty amazing.....He is so good at keeping me surprised.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Woohoo! So much fun ~ i love this, and am refusing to be the least bit jealous.

    hugs,

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....i loved it too.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I'm laughing at my reaction to 1000! Yikes!
    You on the other hand were well taken care of!
    I like snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was,,,i always am. There were lots of breaks for rubbing and soothing...at first i thought it's too much...but it was amazing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Phew, 1000 you go girl. We don't have a post but Luke has rigged up a thingy he hangs over a door. It keeps my arms above my head for those wonderful playdates. So much fun! I imagine you'll grow to love that post ;) And I'm with Minelle, I love snow hope you get to enjoy it. clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is good with His hands..in many ways;). I imagine that post will be making more appearances, we both had a wonderful time. Wish i knew of some way to ship snow to you..
      hugs abby

      Delete