Friday, November 21, 2014

Too many fun options to choose a title....

            I am sitting on a sore bottom feeling like my time with Master earlier was like choosing from a Chinese menu...so many good options....and i got to 'taste' from many of the options.
           As i walk in, I notice that Master's bag is open and on top of it are leathers toys....only leather.  I am a very happy 'young lady'.  Master always has a plan..sometimes we follow it...sometimes we get distracted.  
            I am quickly kneeling naked, Master uses His hands to relax,  to calm me...to help me close out everything but us...His voice, His touch, His scent, His taste....I am relaxed, enjoying, feeling my wetness grow.
             Then i am over His lap, for a hand warm-up.  We chat, until i start to squirm, both from the heat on my bottom...and the rising dampness in my pussy. He has me get the 'beaver tail' paddle.  It is small and shaped like a beaver's tail.  It is used much less than it should be...I am totally relaxed as Master uses it all over my bottom.  Master stops for occasional rubs, and i am close to floating.  Just when i think He is finished, He picks up the paddle and aims for my sit spots....a set of very hard ones... they wake me up and i find my 'voice'.
          Master has me get up and bend over, head down, bottom out...a good target.  The tawse is next, the sensation changing from a thud to a sting.  After a few sets, Master tells me to stay put and He gets the razor strop.  It is wide and long and heavy.  It also makes a very loud noise.  I can feel my bottom getting hotter and hotter....and that 'hotness' spreads. Honestly i am not sure how many or how long...i hear the loud smacks, i feel the leather on my bottom, i feel the heat...i am in a zone...a very  good zone.
       Master finishes, and rubs up against my bottom. I am pushing back, when He decides He needs some 'attention'.  I get up as He sits and i kneel in front of Him.  I cannot get enough of Him, i am concentrating on one thing only...on His cock. (i used that word just to show a few 'friends' that i could)..He stops me, and says we will continue later.  He asks if i am ready to be 'fisted'.  I honestly tell Him, i am never ready. He checks and says He thinks i am very ready, and it has been a long time since i have been stretched.  
     He has me get on all fours, legs spread wide.  He gets the lube, although He says i am so wet, i probably do not need it.  Master makes sure i am very aroused and ready.  He narrates...one finger...and laughs,...bet you hardly feel that.  A second and third finger i am starting to feel full.  Four fingers and now only His thumb is left.  I am grunting and groaning, He reminds me that if i am in pain He will stop. I need to let Him know if it is too much.  He continues until i am full with His touch, feeling like we are a part of each other, submissive, His.  He removes His thumb and uses it to fill my bottom...i am now completely filled in a different way...He brings me right to the edge...until i collapse on the blanket.
    When i am somewhat recovered, Master tells it is time to finish what i started before.  I am back on my knees, once again, feeling like we are a part of each other, so submissive, so His.  His taste is on my tongue, and just as i swallow, I hear...hold it, You don't have permission to swallow.  It is too late, I apologize, Master is gracious about it, but tells me from know on i need to wait for permission to swallow.  
   Master 'checks' me again, I am so wet...so ready...so needing of permissions, which are granted, as i explode. As i come back to earth, i am quiet, resting, smiling...Master is waiting for me to respond, to regain some semblance of awareness.  As soon as i do, Master invites me to sit on His lap, to be His little one.  We 'make out'...i have not used that term in forever...we snuggle, we are content.
     I think Friday's are pretty much everyone's favorite day.....me included.  But this Friday....it was something special.  

hugs abby
      
             
           

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks....He is full of surprises.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Goodness Abby...what a lovely way to start the weekend! LOL re: cock. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..i get teased for not using 'that' word...so there it is, i used it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I like the title - it sums up your special day beautifully. :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it came from Master...He thanks you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was pretty amazing....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. That does sound special, and very hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was special, I love it when He has a plan and is all ready to implement it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Your Master and you are really a wonderful couple. :)

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy...we worked hard to get where we are....and we cherish it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. glad you had such a fun friday! enjoy the weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terp, it was a great start to the weekend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Wow Abby, that was hot! Fun Friday indeed, and great way to start the weekend :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree...i was sizzling...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you both enjoyed your time!
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did....i am always amazed at how well we fit together.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Awwwwwww,awwwwwwww,awwwwww....

    Did I say awwwwwwww? I think I did.
    Now only make him change MM to FM.. funny mondays...lol..

    Hugs, my friend,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...don't think that is possible, my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. that sounded so delightful. i totally get the cuddling and being close and making out. love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i love it when we take time for that....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I love to see you happy, abby. And I admire you.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, i am happy....but i do nothing to be admired.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Oooooh!!! An all leather day!! LOVE it! :) Sounds like a pretty fun and hot time around your place. Could have melted a little snow I bet! LOL! Glad that you had fun. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not nearly enough all leather days....
      hugs abby

      Delete