Friday, November 14, 2014

The Spanking Tally....

     Wow what a two days!!!  Thank you to everyone who visited here, left a comment and determined what my next spanking will be.  I enjoyed discovering new bloggers and their sites, and reading your take on LOL day.  A big  THANK YOU to Hermione at hermionesheart.blogspot.com for hosting and making it so easy to  get from blog to blog.  I am still working on the list she has listed, so some of you will still be hearing from me.
     As part of my LOL day post, i invited you to determine my next spanking.  For each comment choosing  to help determine that , i would get 10 with the 'toy' of their choice.  In  my comments, i mistakenly said plus 5...but i did add 10 for each comment.  Here is the final total...

        Master's hand.....200  (all the votes for feathers were added here..we tried feathers a couple weeks ago...Master was not impressed.)
        Master's belt.....40
        Master's crop...70
        Master's paddle....40
        Flogger......40
       and a vote for 25 with the hair brush....5 on my bottom and 20 on my "locks"  (Master chuckled at that one..)

The plan was to have that spanking today as Fun Friday.  But  you all know about that thing called 'life'....yeah, our alone time was limited today, so we had some kneeling time, a hand spanking :)...and then....some lovin...
  
Master said since we disappointed you, to let you know the spanking will be Monday....hopefully by then 'life' will be in a more cooperative mood.  And since we have made  you wait....the numbers will be doubled.  I told Him that was not necessary, but He insisted....and when He insists...i say , Yes Sir.  So those numbers above will be doubled.....

I am very thankful for all those hand votes...my bottom will be very well warmed up....

hugs abby



      

28 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes! That's a lot of spanking! Warm bottom indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master likes a lot of spanks.....and usually i do too...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes.....i used to try and stay quiet during a spanking...no more...Master likes to hear my reactions....so there will be OUCHING....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I don't think that's fair of Master to double, but I don't think he cares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got Him pegged.....it is a lot but it will be a play time spanking....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi abby, sorry that you could not have all the alone time you would have loved to, but what you made out of it sounds lovely too! And I do Not mean the doubled numbers for Monday with that. That really sounds a little ..uhm challenging ?

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Master loves a challenge...and He loves to challenge me....we often have long spanking...well almost once a week....He know how to judge my tolerance well...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, Abby!!! Double??? Yikes!! Well, someone is going to be quite warm in the cold weather! YOoooUUUUCCHHH!!! Enjoy! I think... LOL you are BRAVE!!!

    Hope things settle down for you and Master so that you can get it over with!!! Do you want to get it over with? LOL! Enjoy the weekend! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, i am anticipating a fun spanking.....unless it is punishment, Master makes sure i am enjoying it also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow your butt will definitely be warm LOL. Have a good weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...by the sounds of the weather report for next week, a warm bottom will be a welcomed thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. doubled! oh my! :-) Well, have fun!?! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows me well.....He will have fun...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Good gravy Master...no need to double them on our account...and I still think the feathers oughta count. :) Good luck Abby.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottom will be well warmed with His hand, i am not worried...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Yikes Abby, double! You are definite braver than me! I'm sorry you didn't get the time together you hoped, but it sounds as though you made the most of the time you had :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We maximized our time...so to speak.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks....i am actually looking forward to it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Gosh Abby, He is a bit mean to double:( Good luck
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves it when you all think He is a big meanie....He really is not:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Yikes, what a way to start a week! I was going to say sorry about missing your L9L, but it sounds like a miss might be in your best interest this time. And since I did miss the day wanted to make sure I dropped by to say how much I enjoy your blog! Have fun (I think ) clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a good time to hear from a friend...i am hoping for a fun time...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Ha that Master loves to push our disbelief! Lol
    I also think feathers should count!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah i think He is "hamming' it up a bit just to see what you all say....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. What? Double ? He knows he is dissapointed us.
    But I hope it is only for pleasure.
    Meanie? Who? Your Master?
    nEVER!!!!
    Lol

    Hugs,
    ML

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL...Oh Mona please never stop coming here, you comments always make me smile...and sometimes laugh out loud. It is intended to be a fun spanking, so i am not all that worried....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete