Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Large Strap....

         This week's maintenance was today.  Master has decided to add a little variety to maintenance.  For months it has been with what has come to be known as the maintenance paddle.  It is smallish, and heavy.  Master's first words to me yesterday were.....large strap for maintenance.
      Yesterday ended up being 'one of those days', so maintenance was today.  Master first words to me....try not to think of the large strap all day...LOL...so devious.  That strap is long and heavy...very intimidating....it does not get use often.  Every time it does make an appearance, i  become apprehensive....til after we start, and then i remember...the kiss of leather.
       As usual we start with my naked kneeling time.  Just as i am about to get up, Master tells me to stay put....and is grinning as He starts to unbuckle....i help and am soon enjoying Master's cock.  He comments on my enthusiasm....which of course, makes me even more so.    
      Then it is over His lap for a hand warm-up.  He starts off very lightly, just tapping.  We are chatting and He is rubbing, massaging and spanking lightly.  You can guess how i react...i am panting, and i know there are no permissions until after maintenance is done.  Master laughs and asks if i am ready to the large strap...ready or not, i  know that we need to start before i explode.
      Master has me get up and lean over head down, bottom up and presented.  Maintenance is 100 spanks, Master says He will switch sides after every 10, He wants my bottom a nice even red color.  The first 10 feel really hard and have me getting loud fast.  He switches and the next 10 don't seem as hard....Master says it must be His back swing.  Master stops after every 20 to rub a bit, and see if i am reacting positively to the 'kiss of leather'.  I am, i can feel the wetness.  As Master continues, i am better able to accept the strokes, and look forward to the short breaks.  We finally get to the last 20....good news/bad news. They are the end...but they also will be the hardest.  He decides to switch sides after every  5....that helps a little with the smacks.  We finish, Master quickly pulls me up for a big hug, telling me how well i did.
          We then move on to more pleasurable activity, ending up with me spent and barely breathing.  Once i can move, Master pulls me onto His lap for some snuggle time......
         A reminder..tomorrow is Love Our Lurkers day....always a fun day to meet new people....looking forward to hearing from many of you...and it is going to be wintry here...a good day for blog reading.

hugs abby

14 comments:

  1. LOL Abby...Master sure likes to change it up on you doesn't he. ;) Enjoy all the LOL posts the next two days. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He never wants me to be bored...hugs abby

      Delete
  2. The kiss of leather sounds so much better than the large strap! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Minelle. Sorry about the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better get used to the snow...unless you want some company for the winter...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am not ready for winter...say it isn't so... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wintry?! You don't live in Michigan, do you? My whole family does, and they're supposed to get snow tonight!

    I would be terrified of a leather strap. We barely have any implements, and, the ones we do have hardly get used (or do they get used hardly...I'll have to think about that one, lol). We have a reliable two or three and, of course, the trusty hand! Sounds like your maintenance wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...upstate NY...Master has quite a collection and loves to add to it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love how your Master keeps things fresh. He certainly keeps you on your toes! LoL. Sorry about the snow. It may be spring here, but we are currently being treated to a spell of cold, wet weather.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does.....hope your spring turns the corner..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I love having R using leather on me. We have of course the leather belt. And a leather strop. I love your words the kiss of leather. I use similar words when I'm about the feel them. I say I want the belt to kiss my bottom, during the spanking I'll usually say yes, yes Mistress let the belt kiss my bottom more.
    archedone






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love leather also...it sure does beat wood
      hugs abby

      Delete