Friday, November 28, 2014

meme....

       Hope you all had a wonderful holiday...I completed this before i left for the holiday...


  Thank you Ronnie for a new meme.

1. What is your favorite kind of pie?  My favorite kind of anything is chocolate...so chocolate cream, chocolate pecan, chocolate chip cookie pie, ...you get the idea.

2.  Who's your favorite band/singer?  Ah...so many...oldies and some newbies...Beatles might top the list.

3.  Favorite fruit?  Anything in the melon family.

4.  Favorite sport?  I guess the one i have been a fan of the longest..my beloved Red Sox.

5.  Favorite color?  Orange..always has been! 

6.  Favorite accessories?  When i was teaching...and when i am with the grands...i always were something with a frog..watch, earrings, pin, etc...

7. Do you collect anything?  Since i started college frogs...it is amazing how many things can be made to look like a frog...or have a frog motif.

8. Do you read?  Every day....as much as possible.

9. Are you sad about Michael Jackson's death?  Sad for his children and those who loved him.


11. Can you apply mascara with your mouth closed?  I did not know this until now....but no i cannot.

12. Have you ever broken a bone...how many? No, i have not...lots of sprained ankles, tho.

13. Do you text people often?  I do..Master, the grands (yes they already text), the kids.....

14.  Have you ever gone to a concert? Oh..lots, but not in a couple of years....would love to go more often.

15.  Are  you runner? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  Once , i made it two houses  from mine.

16.  Would you ever get a tattoo?  I almost did once....was with a friend she was getting one. 
I would a small one...of course, after getting Master's permission.

17. What is the song that describes your life most?  Oh wow...i think we all march to a different drummer and live to a different song.  Our lives compose our songs as we go on.  The first i thought of....Jerimiah Was a Bullfrog...lol.

18.  Have you ever been heartbroken.  Yes, not a very happy time.

19. What do you wish to accomplish before you die? Hmmmm, I guess to make as many good memories as possible to give those that i love something to smile about.

20.  Are you afraid of death?  Not so sure i am afraid of death, more concerned about how my last days will play out...hopefully peacefully with loved ones around.

21. Are you having a good year? For the most part a great one...

22.  Do you forget things easily? Somethings...like ..where are those darn keys???

23.  Are you overly truthful? Not sure about this....you are either truthful or you are not. I do try to not deliberately hurt someone's feelings....

24. Do you like the heat?  Love having a toasty warm bottom....and much prefer it to snow.

25. Have you ever met a celebrity?  Yes, but no one current.


14 comments:

  1. Loved your answers Abby, I'm so with you on chocolate. Great answer to 17 lol. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I spent a fun long weekend with a 3 and a 6 year old.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Loved your answers Abby. Think you do like your chocolate:)

    Happy I spotted the meme over at Erica's.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never quite agreed that chocolate could not have its own food group.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I'm going to be using this meme some day this week.

    Love the answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun reading others answers...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Great answers Abby...I do love chocolate...especially dark chocolate! Loved your answer to #17...I was lucky enough to see 3 Dog Night perform that in concert. Thanks for sharing...love learning more about my friends in blogland. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them in concert also.....it was amazing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Loved reading your answers, Abby! :) Your response to the running question made me giggle! Your frog collection has always sounded fun. And I do believe that you are a chocolate lover!!! LOL! Does Master like chocolate too? Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master likes chocolate....but not quite the addiction i have....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. This was fun! I will probably do this myself during the week!
    I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...i knew we are kindred spirits...glad i will get to read your answers.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. So much fun to see people's memes. So you were a teacher too. Wow, a lot of you guys out in blogland. What is it about frogs that you like? If both you and Master like chocolate, do you have any good stories to tell us about a chocolate experience? Thanks for sharing Abby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frog collecting started in college...i went away from home. Grew up in a small town of mostly French speaking people....I never knew that French and frog were synonomous til i got to college. Instead of fighting it, i joined in..and voila...
      Hmmm..no chocolate experiences yet...but you have given me something to think about...
      hugs abby

      Delete