Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Do Over???

     Do over?  Those were Master's last words to me, as we were saying good bye.
   Maintenance did not happen on Monday, we tried, but no dice.  I was fine with that....Master however was not.  I know that maintenance has been good for me, i know that i am lucky that Master is so very, very, consistent with making sure it happens, but darn...it hurts!   So, today was maintenance Wednesday.
    I found myself over Master's lap getting a hand warm-up as we continued to chat.  All too soon, to my way of thinking, chat time was over. Master had picked up the maintenance paddle and was continuing my warm up, i tense up and am told to relax.....i try.  Master continues the warm up with the paddle, telling me He will continue with the warm up until i ask for maintenance to start. I hate asking, so after a few more minutes of the warm-up Master decides to check, and see if i am enjoying this warm-up and therefore do not want it to stop. He finds evidence of His theory.  He continues to probe with with His fingers, until i start to squirm.  I am reminded that cumming without permission is not allowed, and that He will continue until i ask nicely for maintenance to start.  I wait another minute or two, knowing i am walking a tightrope,  finally i ask,... please give me my maintenance spanking.
   Master immediately reacts to my request.  Maintenance is 100 hard spanks......i usually start being vocal and trying to 'swim away' after the first 10.  Master does not count aloud, and i cannot concentrate to count, so i try to hang in there, knowing that He stops after 50, to rub a bit and sometimes chat.  I hear...half way ...and He does not stop.  I complain, but He continues.  I am getting very loud, i swear, my maintenance spanking gets a bit harder each week.  Finally i hear last 20....that is always good news...we are almost done...bad news...He somehow manages to make these even harder.
     Finally, He is done spanking, and is enjoying the view of a red bottom and the feel of the heat coming from the same bottom.  As i am calming down, Master starts to roam again.....checking to see if He can take my mind off my sore bottom.  He can...and does....it so much easier to ask for permissions than to ask for spankings..:)  Just when i am thinking i could lay there forever, Master asks if i would like to sit on His lap and snuggle.  I quickly am being cradled and cuddled.....and life is sooooo good.
    Later, as i am getting ready to leave and Master is walking me to the door....Master asks how my bottom is doing...i smile up at Him and tell Him it is recovering. He then asks if i would like a do over right then.  I look at Him, and can tell...He is just waiting for me to start a nod or to give Him 'that' smile, or to hesitate long enough...to grab my hand and lead me back in.....so....i......give Him a hug and leave quickly....

hugs, abby
    
    
   
   
   
   

24 comments:

  1. Gosh even though you had a great time, I would have hugged quickly too!
    That Master! He must have been kidding! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i very doubt He was kidding....always best not to challenge Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LOL Abby...I would have hugged and gotten out that door quickly also! I really don't think Master was teasing...if you hadn't moved quickly, you might have been back over his knee! ;) Hope everything is going well with you.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are getting better...thanks my friend. I very much doubt He was kidding..it would have been a redo.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. What a conundrum! Quickly leave or do over.

    Overall, sounds like a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great afternoon....my bottom was pretty sore, not sure i could have taken a do over.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, sounds like a wonderful time, I especially like the cuddling on his lap part :) Yeah, think I would have hugged and made a hasty exit too lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nestling into His furry chest....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby,gosh I would have been out the door so fast!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...we both have good sense.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. There is so much a bottom can take in one go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottom was telling me ....enough!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I love the cuddling after...and the hug escape...a girl can only have so much fun in one day... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being cuddled sitting on His lap....i know i am taken care of.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. My momma did not raise a fool...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Yikes, how did you keep the smirk away? Even with a toasted tush I bet it was hard to hide and head for the door. Glad you had the make up maintenance session :) clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought we were not going to get to it this week...i should know better...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I would have been out the door too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i am in good company....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I enjoyed my latest spanking session too :)
    Cuddling after is fantastic
    Love the closeness after the intensity
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i need that closeness after an intense session...love it anytime.
      hugs abby

      Delete