Monday, November 17, 2014

Counting should be left to Master....LOL spanking day!

       Today was the day...the totals were tallied, life was playing fair, time for me to get the spanking that my wonderful readers created .  I told Master that most of you thought there was no need to double the totals.  He laughed, ....after all, Master knows best.
        We started with my naked kneeling.  Master had been in a cold garage all morning working on a car, His hands were COLD.  In no time, He had my nipples perky and stiff....just as He likes them. He asked if a warm-up was part of this spanking, i reminded Him that 400 with His hand would be a wonderful warm-up.  
    I was over His lap, when He asked who would count.  I replied, you always seem to want to count, He decided to let me count these, and to let Him know at each 50 mark.  He started of lightly, but was spanking fast.  I was busy counting trying not to miss any. I called out 50, He continued.  When we reached 200, He asked if a stop for rubbing was included in this plan...i told Him you all wanted a stop for rubbing and....He chuckled, but did stop and had me totally relaxed.  Then the next 200, a little harder, and i was concentrating on counting.  
   We reach the 400 mark and i tell Master that counting is not all that much fun...concentrating on counting does not allow me to enjoy and float off....Master can  have the counting job.
   He asks what i would like next....i choose the crop. The number is 70.  Master tells me to stand and put my hands behind my neck.  I usually like the sensation of the crop, but today it mostly just hurt.  Not sure if it was the position i was in, but I was happy it was 'only' 70...and all on my bottom.
  Next was Master's belt:).  Forty was the total.  On a very warmed bottom, and not having to count, it was delish.....reinforcing my love of leather.  Master wanted to check and see if ' she ' was enjoying, I assured Him i could feel her 'puddling'..Master laughed and said He loved that word.
   Lastly was 40 with a paddle.  Master went to His bag and returned with the acrylic paddle.  I am not a paddle lover, and that one is near the bottom of the list.  I went back over Master's lap, a little apprehensive.  The spanks were firm, but very tolerable .  When He finished, Master asked if we had missed something.  He reminded me that that had been a comment about a hairbrush.  Ah...yes....25 with the hairbrush, 5 on my bottom and 20 on my locks had been the comment. Master insisted we double it. We started with the 10 on my bottom, then Master had me spread my legs wide, and started in on my 'locks'...which are non-existent, per one of His rules.  He was going lightly, and after 20 He turned the brush around and used the bristle side. The bristles created a sensation like no other.  I was soon writhing and groaning, and Master reminded me 20 more. After the last 20, He went back to 'brushing' my pussy, i was thinking i will not last long, when i hear Him ask if i would like to taste His cock.
   I quickly get up and in position, for some delicious cock sucking.  When i am finished Master then decides to reward me with a few permissions of my own.  We both enjoyed this play time...so Thank You all of you for participating...
    As I was lying there spent and floating, Master brings up  a topic, i had hoped He had forgotten...even tho the man seems never to forget.  I had tickets to go see a musical with a friend over the weekend.  I kept forgetting to ask Master about it, and kept thinking i will mention it next time.  On Saturday when I asked for permission He asked if i had already purchased the tickets...um...i had.  He said i could go, but we would be having a long talk about this.
    One of my rules is i need permission anytime i leave the house.  It is one of those rules that has changed over time, and is not meant to restrict me, but He likes to know where i am.  I cannot remember getting a no, altho i might have once...at times He does tell me to go pantyless or to tie a ribbon around my ankle...or something that will remind me, He goes with me, even if not physically.
  So as i am over His lap, in that wonderful place we all love, i hear Him ask it there is something else we should discuss.  I stay quiet, He asks again.  I tell Him i am sorry, i really meant to ask, and it just got away from me.  He says He is not pleased, and He knows that there are times when i plan, then ask, or even buy tickets then ask.  I admit that has happened, holding my breath.
   Master then says He will not punish me this time...but it is not to happen again.  He wants me to ask first, then plan...always.  I just have to say, i have to check and will get right back to you.  The next time i plan first, i will have to cancel my plans.....He is not interested in curtailing my activities or trips or any of that, but He wants me to give up control over this.  We talked about it a bit more, i had a couple questions, and i will now be much more aware of having to check with Master before i settle on plans. 
    Master then asks if there is someplace else i would like to be.  I look at Him, and say....Yes, cuddling on Your lap.  We are snuggling and and enjoying each other when Master says a pretty good Fun Friday. I reply, but it is Monday.  He immediately says...Monday??..Mondays are for maintenance.  I hope He is kidding, He is not. I tell Him this could count as maintenance, He is not buying it, Monday is maintenance, maintenance is a hard spanking, and we are both committed to that. 
  So i get up Master goes to get that darn acrylic paddle again. I am back over Master's lap, and He starts.....they are not the hardest, but harder than before.  He stops at 50, to rub and chat just a bit.  I ask if He is done, or just taking a break.  Well, He says, He could be done.  Is that what i want...I am not sure...part of me wants it to be done.  He decides we are not...40 more then the last 10 hard ones.  Master starts to rub and massage and my bottom, and i am in need of more permissions....
   A very wonderful and warm way to spend a snowy afternoon...

hugs abby

33 comments:

  1. Goodness Abby...guess next time we are going to have to specific wooden or leather paddle so he doesn't bring out the acrylic! Happy you enjoyed.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...lesson learned be specific....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Just like in today's story, I would be putting my butt out in the snow to cool off. You are incredible to take that many with the acrylic paddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was playing nice...nice according to Master...and my bottom was nicely warmed up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, blogger is playing up so I hope you don't receive this multiple times. Wow, your bottom must have been very well warmed ! LoL Glad you both had such a great time, apart from the acrylic paddle!

    I used to have the same rule about asking permission before going out. As you said, it wasn't about restricting me, but about knowing where I was and that I am safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a problem with the leaving the house and remembering to let Him know..it's more when a friend calls or we are out and we make future plans...and then i forget to mention it to Him until the day is here...i am learning tho.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. you know the funny thing is i always tell BIKSS my whereabouts. plans for the next day etc. it was HIM who had to learn to keep my posted on HIS plans. i worry too.

    anyway, sounds like an awesome time getting your butt warmed. and now i'm needy for more spankings again. sigh. we're really rather hard to please aren't we? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...we can be very hard to please..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Geez abby ... I hope both your butt & his arm(s) survived! Wow!!! And then maintenance on top of all that!

    I am glad that you both enjoyed yourselves.
    (((hugs)))
    gk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...He has given me 10000 hand spanks earlier this year...His hand was red and HOT!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Well, just reading about that was a lovely way to start a really cold nasty day! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i could help to warm you up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sounds like it was oneheckofa day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun....in many ways....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Are you able to sit? WOW, what a Monday, lol. I think you should put a reminder on all of your doors. I have to text when I go out too. It gets easier to remember all the time because forgetting is bad for your tush!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottom was nicely sore on Tuesday, which rarely happens....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sound like a wonderful time. Leaving the house without permission would be a punishable offense around here too. It is hard to remember at time, especially when rushing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW..i did not realize i was not alone in this rule...my biggest problem is when i am with friends or a friend calls and says let's go....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Holy smokes, maintenance too?! :)

    Sounds like a wonderful time! I could use some of that myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be more than willing to share my portion of the acrylic paddle any day...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi abby, I am so glad that all went pretty well for you. If she is 'puddling' the doubled spanking must have been awesome!
    Leaving the house without the HoH knowing or asking him, spending money without permission, trying to keep more control, oh my, this sounds so absolutely familiar, and after that doubled spanking you really had deserved his leniency, I think.
    Adding maintenance on top ... wow, what a stamina, and afterwards more permissions ... wow wow wow! (it seems I should start doing more sports. Now)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh....it was quite an afternoon....:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. If it wasn't for the acrylic paddle, I would be jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have done without that, but i was not asked for my opinion...is any surprised??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Sounds wonderful my friend but better your butt then mine especially with the count lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot, but we took our time and...there was the rubbing...and the permissions...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. LOL spanking day is a great idea. As you said, a great way to spend a snowy afternoon.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best way to spend a snowy afternoon:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. sounds like it was enjoyed by all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sliding in ALOT late here, Abby! :) Sounds like a a very ouchy and fun session for the two of you. Though I have no idea how you get through so MANY spanks at a time! And then your Master had you have maintenance?? Whoa! LOL! Glad that you both enjoyed! Sounds like a perfect way to spend a snowy wintery day! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottom has toughened up a lot......and a warm up really helps..
      Indoor sports are my favorite kind...LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete