Monday, November 24, 2014

100 is more than enough....

          Master is so very good at keeping me on my toes...in more ways than one;).  But when it comes to maintenance spankings, it is pretty much a set routine.  
          Monday is the day....we both make that a priority. The purpose of maintenance for us is to keep me out of trouble during the busy week. I am not a rebellious type, but i often had these little voices in my head....and ..boy...could they get me into trouble.  Maintenance has pretty much banished those voices.  Punishment spankings, which used to be a fairly regular occurrence, are now a rarity. 
             Like today, we start with hugs, some chat, and then my naked kneeling.  Hands behind me, back straight, head forward.  Master claims all of me..He touches and rubs, and pulls and pinches.  Master is also very good with words, the whole time He is talking to me reminding me why we have maintenance, that all of me is His, how well i am doing.
               Then it is over His lap.  I get a hand warm-up, as we continues to chat.  He does some checking to see if i am reacting...i always am.  Sometimes i am have to tell Him when to start the 'real spanking'...no permissions before maintenance...other times He decides.  The real spanking is 100....hard, fast ones...with the maintenance paddle. A smallish, but heavy paddle with holes.   He usually stops after 50 for some rubbing, and the last 10 are the hardest.  Somewhere along the way, i end up kneeling and 'enjoying' Master's cock.
               That is how it went today.  I was laying over His lap, recovering 
as He is rubbing and getting me thinking of more pleasurable activities.  Today, we are chatting about Thanksgiving, i will be away.  Master says.....since it is going to be Thanksgiving and you will be away...maybe maintenance should be 200 spanks today.  Do you want another 100?  Now, the answer to that may seem easy....but it is not.  Obviously my first reaction is to shout NO...but i have learned...that does not work too well.
But, i really do not want 100 with that little paddle.  Master insists on honesty....so i say nicely....No Sir, i would not like another 100.
        Then He asks why not?  I quickly say the first thing that pops into my head.....because it might set a precedence , Sir.  He laughs and says great answer...and we move on to more pleasurable activities.  PHEW......cause, really....100 is more than enough.
hugs abby
           

33 comments:

  1. We used to do Maintenance (r/a) and I thought it was very helpful. It really set the tone of our relationship. It reminded him of his role and me of mine.

    But 100? And then he wanted to double it? Oh wow! You're my hero!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maintenance is always 100...but they are all hard ones....so it seems like more...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Whew, you dodged a bullet with honesty. Love it. Have a great holiday and travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sarah and Leigh!
    Have a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...off to my daughter's early on Thursday morning..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your quick thinking honesty Abby! Sheesh...100 is more than enough! Wishing you a wonderful, loving Thanksgiving holiday.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honesty is a given..always.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. When I read the title, I was a bit concerned Abby, it seems in your last posts the numbers is going to be topped at every spanking, but maybe I read it wrong. Honesty is really a safe choice for a submissive. and I'm glad you reaped it sweet rewards.

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....maintenance spankings are always 100....more if there is 'play' time after.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, Master really does keep you on your toes doesn't he lol. Good on you for your honest answer. Phew!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, travel safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, He is never boring....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I always think of the "yes or no" type of questions to be trick questions. You KNOW what the answer is but THEY do so love to hear the answer NO though don't they? They get that devilish little twinkle in their eye .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH....you are so right.....about the answer and the twinkle...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. We DO love that twinkle though! ;)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It worked...Hurrah for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Abby. Some of the comments seem astounded that you were "quick thinking" with honesty. Shouldn't be our default reaction and not have to even think about it? Sorry, mincing words I guess, but the thought did occure to me.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of your readers.

    SHIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...honesty is a must...goes right along with trust...on both sides..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Very quick thinking:).

    Have a wonderful fun Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good answer! Maybe he'll save that last 100 for Thanksgiving so you can both have something to be extra thankful for ;) Enjoy your week Abby! Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...i am sure i will have plenty to be thankful for...great suggestion.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. LOL...thanks...I got lucky.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. HI Abby, quick thinking! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my 'quick thinking' can sometimes get me into trouble...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. I am impressed he liked your response. I might have to try that one. Have a great Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impressed that it worked...good luck!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Nice that he gives you maintenance spankings.And that was a good answer you gave. And sorry you will be away on Thanksgiving.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maintenance has been an important part of our growth...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Master, Abby! :) Safe travels too!

    Well, that was truly some impressive quick thinking!! Good for you! You had a 50/50 chance on that one! LOL! Glad that you were able to move on to a more fun time. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was surprised...and pleased...that it worked. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete