Saturday, October 18, 2014

What's a girl to do with 1,000 spanks?*

    * Master's choice of a title...and a question He answered nicely today.

    Yesterday was the 1,000 spank day that Master promised me on Tuesday.  My cold is better...not gone but lots better.
     After hugs and naked kneeling time, i was over Master's lap.  He explained that the 1,000 spanks would all be with His  hand, and that i could cum at any time without permission, until the last spank. After the last spank, the rule was back in effect.
     For the first 500, there was a break after every 100.  Master spread the spanks around, mostly all on my bottom, but making sure to cover all of it.  During the breaks He would rub, and massage, and gently touch.....I started to encourage Him to explore elsewhere...He chuckled and said He would not help me, i had to cum on my own.  That has happened before, but it is never a sure thing. 
     At 500 it was break time for Master's hand.  I was helped up, so i could kneel between His knees, it had been a long time since i was able to taste Master.  I eagerly sucked His cock, savoring His taste, my hot bottom adding to the sensations.
    When i was back over His lap, Master announced that there would be no breaks for the last 500.  He started in, i was not even trying to count, but i soon was wriggling and  panting.  He spanked all over, they seemed harder, or my bottom was more 'tenderized'.  I started to feel myself getting wetter and very needy......finally it happened, i let go, and had my first orgasm...followed by 2 more. ( Master later told me  how many....i was in a haze).
    When Master stopped spanking i asked Him how his hand felt, He placed it on my back.....it was HOT!  He then decided to check and see if my 3 O's had satisfied me....not by long shot.  I was so wet, and ready.....i remembered to ask for permission again, and again and again and.....  When i was done, i was spent and more relaxed and at peace than i have been in a long while.  Master said that my lung power was not suffering from my cold....i had been on the extremely loud side.  We have the luxury of an empty house, i have learned to appreciate that!  I said i was sorry...He laughed and said I worked hard to get you to exercise your lungs....don't you apologize.
  I asked Master what His hands were made of...He replied the same thing my bottom was, since it was red and hot...but no bruising.  Master suggested next time we try 1,000 with a hair brush, i let that snarky word ... no..slip out.  Master laughed ....
   So what is a girl to do with 1,000 spanks....enjoy every single one...and any other benefits she might be able to make happen:):)

hugs abby

23 comments:

  1. Oh.....that sounds like a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was....a special treat for me...all the spanks with His hand.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow, 1000 spanks, that's impressive on both ends. 1000 with a hairbrush, maybe over the course of three months. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...At least 3 months...but today He mentioned 1000 with His paddle....UGH..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Ouchie!!!! 1000 spanks with anything!!!! Happy you enjoyed it and hope you enjoy the brush. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you know Master well, if He mentions it, He is just giving me time to process a little. I did enjoy the 1000 with His hand.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow Abby, sounds like a wonderful time :) Master's hand and your bottom must both be very tenderised lol. Love his comment about you exercising your lungs :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves me being being loud and noisy...at least when He is causing it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. From own experience I can tell his hand will hurt as much - well maybe not THAT much - as your bottom. Wow, a thousand is really a lot. But the satisfaction later makes it all worth while, I think. It can really take your mind of other things that keep you busy.

    It's so much more exiting than bridge.
    Grinning to you,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right...i did take my mind out of where it was...and brought it to a much more calming place. I used to play bridge, and tho i enjoyed it...Yes, this was much more exciting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I admire you for enduring this spanking. Fortunately you aren't harmed.

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was fun....I love the feel of His hand on my bottom.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Why my Master switches to an implement quickly- he doesn't like hurting his hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i loved it, but think it will be a long while before it happens again...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh my sweet Holly Molly !!!


    Well done Abby. Wow, how happy I am that his hand hurts.. YES!!!

    Hugs,
    MOna Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I love your comments my sweet Mona....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi
    I'm new to your blog hope u don't mind me adding you
    Sounds like great fun...I can't wait to experience this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thanks for the comment....it was pretty wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Oh, wow, that's LOVELY. i'm so happy for you...
    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..and welcome to my blog and thanks for the comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. An excellent way to reconnect - I love when I come from spanking alone... it hasn't happened in a while, but your memories will work for me for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help you out anytime. It is elusive for me too,...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I have never had an orgasm during a spanking, very impressed. I am soaking wet and Ty does take care of me and I have as many orgasms as I can handle but not the same that you got. My husband tends to use implements more than his hand. He starts with his hand buy as the spankings go on, the implements come out and the last 100 spankings is usually more than I think that I can handle. A lot of assurance and I make it.
    We have been looking at clubs (fetish/bdsm) and I am sure that there will be spanked in front of an audience. Little nervous about going to the club. Oh well, I will do what he wants. He usually knows what's best for me.

    ReplyDelete