Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tune-up Tuesday...

     Master gave me a different title, but i cannot exactly remember it...hopefully this one will do...if not we will both hear about it.

     Thanks to a very kind Master, our regular M/M day was moved to Tuesday this week. A friend and i finally both had a day to share together, only it was a Monday, and we wanted all day to ourselves. Normally i really do try to avoid Monday commitments....but this time i asked Master for permission...and it was granted!  Then, an elderly neighbor/friend from up the street called yesterday and needed a ride a doc's appointment and some testing today. Her daughter had to cancel, so i agreed and then told Master, and He said to let Him know when i was available:)..
      So, finally today i was kneeling, naked for Master, being reclaimed by Him.  He touches all of me, mostly gently, covers my ear, then my eyes, quietly telling me to shut every thing else out...this is "Our" time....just for Us.  He then pinches and squeezes my nipples, and i move my hands, but quickly put then back behind me.  He reminds me they are His, His play things, and He likes to play with them, and He squeezes again ..hard...i am holding my breath , but better prepared, and stay in place.
       I am then over His lap, He is hand spanking, quickly increasing the tempo and the strength.  I then feel the coolness of His maintenance paddle, He is lightly spanking while we continues to chat.  I start to squirm and He laughs, reminding that maintenance has not even started yet.  He then asks me why we have maintenance...to keep me from getting into any trouble that would require a basement punishment. He then tells me that i am to remind Him to give me extra spanks when we are finished, i think a minute and then ask why.  Because i did not ask before agreeing to give my neighbor a ride.  Yes, we both know He would have said yes....but i did not ask first.
      He then lets the paddle fly, hard and fast...all over my bottom.  It does not take long for me to be loud and moving.  He stops for a short break, checking to see if "she" is enjoying....He very happily claims 'she ' is.  He continues to stir the pot, and when He has me wet and ready and needy  p, He announces it is time for round 2  (100 in all...that is the weekly counts for a maintenance spanking. I did not know that until today...and some days it seems like a lot more.)      
     Finally He is finished, i relax and open my legs...to remind Him there is unfinished business.  He tells me to get up and kneel between His legs, i eagerly move and find what i am hungry for....a taste of Master.  I am back over Master's lap and He asks if i need more.....I am trying to decide how to answer, when He decides that i do.  Another round of maintenance follows, my bottom is on fire....but the rest of me is calmer ( how that happens, i have no idea, and would probably deny that it does to anyone but Master and all of you:).  It is then finally time for me to enjoy several permissions.
      After i am breathing normally again, i ask Master if that second round of maintenance covers the extra spanks i was told to ask for...it did not.
So i ask for the extra spanks, for not asking first...and i get 10 more....hard, slow ones.
    We are chatting about the rest of the week, when Master brings up a new topic...new to us.  He asks how i would feel being spanked in front of someone, or watching someone being spanked.  He has been to spanking parties and spanked a partner in front of others....a long time ago. He wonders if i would let my 'bratty play' side out, or just be the good little submissive. I think i would take my cues from Him...i certainly would never want to embarrass  Him by being too 'cheeky'...He is not worried about that.  So, is that the next stop on our journey, i am not sure.....but if it happens, i am sure He will know just how to make it an experience i will be pleased to look back on.
      Hugs abby
      
    
    

     

15 comments:

  1. Hey Abby...so happy that Master seems to be giving you what you need. Goodness, a spanking party? You will definitely have to let us know how that goes. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master attended some before we met....not sure if we will get there. But if we do, i will share.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Different things for different people. We alwayls felt the need for just the two of us, it is an intimate thing for us I suppose. But if you enjoy it... Do whatever that takes most out of life, Abby!

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it would certainly be a different spanking.....it just in the talking stage for now...not sure how much further it will get.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I love the title :) I'm glad you got to spend Monday with your friend and how lovely of you to help your neighbour.

    Your time with Master sounds awesome. Boy, he really knows how to tune you doesn't he lol.

    Wow, a spanking party. You will definitely have to let us know, if it happens! I'm not really sure how I would feel about being spanked in front of others.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how i feel about it......not sure if it will happen....we will see...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. He certainly keeps life interesting. Lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bas had always said that spanking is as much intimate as sex.
    Would I want have sex in front of others? No,
    Would you like it, Abby?

    Hugs,
    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if i would like it...it would be a different kind of spanking, i would think, more fun, less intimate....we are a long way from having it happen...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Abby, can you say: No! ?
      Or is it in your part as a submissive just accept ?

      Delete
    3. See my response as a comments just below.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Our agreement has always been than our relationship is consensual....we both need to agree on something new. If i...or he......does not agree...we talk about it, discuss other ways to approach it. I am never forced...Master has always insisted that i have a voice. Thanks for asking...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always had SUCH an interest in being spanked either alongside someone else, or in front of someone else. That being said, if it actually happened - I'm not sure how I'd feel about it.

    Sounds like you guys had a very interesting time though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm....do you live far from Western NY...LOL. I share your thoughts....
      hugs abby

      Delete