Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ten to one....day 3...winning my heart

     Eight ways to win my heart...

1.  Chocolate:)

2.  Listen to me with your ears and your heart

3.  I do not need grand gestures....unexpected little surprises are what make me smile.

4.  The greatest gift ....someone's time.  Make me feel i am a priority.

5.  When I start to think I am in charge, rein me in, with words, a look, a hand or even a paddle

6.  Hugs, snuggles, holding hands......

7.  A willingness to explore new things together

8.  Once my heart is won, do not stop trying all of the above.

hugs abby
  

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks...think it probably is pretty universal. Well, except for 5.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Probably the most unique one...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Outstanding list Abby! Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I think except for one of them..these are pretty universal.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wonderful list again, except for the chocolate. I really don't like chocolate. Number eight is so endearing...

    Your contemplative mood brings out oustanding posts, Abby, thank you for that!

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have been enjoying my recent posts.....I think you are the first person i have met who does not like chocolate.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Awesome list Abby. Amen !:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list and love No 5, so true for me too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for most anyone who reads here.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, nice list, very true
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it rings true for most of us..
      hugs abby

      Delete