I'll cut right to the point...i got spanked today. I wasn't positive i was ready, but then i also knew it had been way too long. After lots of hugs, and chatting and more hugs and some naked kneeling, i found myself over His lap. His hand rubbing and massaging and spanking, and i started to breathe and relax, to stop thinking, to just be.....
When i started squirming, He laughed....He was still using His hand, and by His standards was still in the warm-up stage. I felt the coolness of wood, looked back at Him. He reminds me we have missed quite a few M/M's......He will not make them up, but it is not too late for one this week....we only missed it by one day. It was certainly not the hardest, not the longest, maintenance spanking, but i quickly got vocal and tried to move out of range. He stopped and told me His original plan was to welcome me back with 1000 spanks, but my cold changed His mind. Quickly adding, He still is planning on it, later this week.
We then move on to more enjoyable activities, I am wet and ready, and a few permissions later, laying spent. Master pulls me into His lap, holds me close, letting me feel His strength. He tells me i am to let Him know if i am having a 'rough' day, He will be there for me. He does not want to think i am fine, when i am struggling...He makes me say the words, i will tell Him.
Sofia, over at inlovingsubmission.wordpress.com has been completing ten to one and it has intrigued me, so i have decided to join her.
Day one....Say ten things to ten people...
1. To all of you: Thank you for reading here and for accepting me.
2. To my youngest daughter: I am so proud of you, you have conquered so much and are such a blessing to many.
3. To one on of my sister in law's: Really??? Can you think of anyone but yourself?
4. To the lurkers out there: Let us meet you, we are a friendly bunch, and love everyone's comments.
5. To my sister: thank you for all you do for everyone in our crazy, fun loving family. Your house is always open, we fill all of your bedrooms, and my grands love their 'mimi'.
6. To my first principal: You allowed me the freedom to find my way of teaching, of connecting... your encouragement started me off on a wonderful career.
7. To a special friend: We have done it all, traveled, cried, laughed, encouraged each other, helped each other out of 'tough spots', drank too much, slept too little....and we are not done!
8. To Who is in charge of such things: Could you not have endowed me with at least a tiny bit of either artistic or singing ability?
9. To Master: You opened up a whole knew world to me, when i really needed it and have never stopped surprising me.
10. To my mom: I love you more...:)