Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Spanked and Ten to One....

         I'll cut right to the point...i got spanked today.  I wasn't positive i was ready, but then i also knew it had been way too long.  After lots of hugs, and chatting and more hugs and some naked kneeling, i found myself over His lap.  His hand rubbing and massaging and spanking, and i started to breathe and relax, to stop thinking, to just be.....
           When i started squirming, He laughed....He was still using His hand, and by His standards was still in the warm-up stage.  I felt the coolness of wood, looked back at Him.  He reminds me we have missed quite a few M/M's......He will not make them up, but it is not too late for one this week....we only missed it by one day.  It was certainly not the hardest, not the longest, maintenance spanking, but i  quickly got vocal and tried to move out of range.  He stopped and told me His original plan was to welcome me back with 1000 spanks, but my cold changed His mind. Quickly adding, He still is  planning on it, later this week.  
             We then move on to more enjoyable activities, I am wet and ready, and a few permissions later, laying spent.  Master pulls me  into His lap, holds me close, letting me feel His strength.  He tells me i am to let Him know if i am having a 'rough' day, He will be there for me.  He does not want to think i am fine, when i am struggling...He makes me say the words, i will tell Him.

         Sofia, over at inlovingsubmission.wordpress.com has been completing ten to one and it has intrigued me, so i have decided to join her. 

Day one....Say ten things to ten people...

1.  To all of  you:  Thank you for reading here and for accepting me.

2.  To my youngest daughter:  I am so proud of you, you have conquered so much and are such a blessing to many.

3.  To one on of my  sister in law's:  Really???  Can you think of anyone but yourself?

4.  To the lurkers out there:  Let us meet you, we are a friendly bunch, and love everyone's comments.

5.  To my sister:  thank you for all you do for everyone in our crazy, fun loving family.  Your house is always open, we fill all of your bedrooms, and my grands love their 'mimi'.

6.  To my first principal: You allowed me the freedom to find my way of teaching, of connecting... your encouragement started me off on a wonderful career.

7.  To a special friend:  We have done it all, traveled, cried, laughed, encouraged each other, helped each other out of 'tough spots', drank too much, slept too little....and we are not done!

8.  To Who is in charge of such things:  Could you not have endowed me with at least a tiny bit of either artistic or singing ability?

9.  To Master:  You opened up a whole knew world to me, when i really needed it and have never stopped surprising me.

10. To my mom: I love you more...:)

hugs abby



              

16 comments:

  1. Those are lovely things to say. Say if out loud, like.your master told you, makes a lot of difference, doesn't it?

    I'm not in the hugging business, but OK, I'll make an exception,
    Hugs,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making an exception:)...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. This sounds wonderful Abby, I'm so glad your Master is taking such good care of you. Remember to tell him if you are having a rough day. 1000 spanks though ... wow lol

    I love the ten to one, such lovely words :) I'm with you on No 8 lol

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i am not alone......I am hoping it sounds like a lot more than it feels like...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. You sound good Abby. Getting back into a regular routine is the perfect thing for your right now. I am sure the 1000 spanks are on you mind.

    #10 was very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew before i started writing what # 10 would be.....i am doing better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am happy tou are more relaxed now.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feel good...thank you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I am glad you are back..
    No comment about 1000 spanks.... meanie Master...:)

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....Master said when He told me...be sure you put that in your post...Mona will call me a meanie...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi there! I've been away from blogland for a while, but I used to read your blog and I'm excited to catch up on everything.

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear from you Abby...1000 spanks? Ouch! Be nice Master! *shaking my finger at him!*

    Your 10 things to 10 people is lovely. Please be sure let Master know if you are having a rough day and you will.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Cat...I will certainly relay your message to Master.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete