Monday, October 27, 2014

If It's Monday it must be.....

   Maintenance Day.....
  
   Thank you to all of you who gave me wonderful suggestions for our next Fun Friday.  Fun Friday will be on Thursday this week....i am heading out for some Halloween fun with a 6 year old 'cat' and a 3 year old 'fireman'.
   
     I arrive at Master's, He is still working in the garage.  So i get ready....naked and kneeling.  He enters and claims me...reminding me that i am His...all of me.  That this is our time, time to be who we are at our core...submissive and Master.  He then tells me to give Him my hands, He takes them and squeezes them, telling me that He is giving me His strength, to get me through the tough times and to remind me  that He is with me...always.  
   He then tells me to get back in position, and He starts 'playing' with my breast.  He is squishing, squeezing, tugging and pinching.  I move my hands and am reminded to keep them in position.  He then decides that He has not used my little pinwheel toy in a long time.  I love that pinwheel!  He starts with one breast, wheeling it up and down, from the top of my breast over the nipple on the way down.  He completes a few 'trips' and is not happy that there was no trail left...He repeats, only harder, and again.  There is a little pink, and i am starting to debate how much i really do like that pinwheel, when He decides to soothe the area.  He is licking, lapping and sucking until i can barely breathe.  I hear myself moaning, He is reminding me that permissions have not been granted....i reply that i am so wet.  He decides it is time to even things up and repeat the same with my other breast...the pinwheel and the soothing.    My nipples are getting so sensitive i pull away a little but quickly move back towards Him...He chuckles...can't stay away?
   Master 'checks' and agrees that i am indeed getting very 'moist'...we had better proceed to the maintenance part of the day.  I am over His lap and He starts in with somewhat light taps with the maintenance paddle.  I am thumping my leg up and down, when He tells me to keep it still.  I reply that they are not crossed, (another no, no), He wants them quiet...self control.  Luckily we are on a sofa, so i tuck them into the cushions.  He wonders why i am so 'antsy' and squirmy when this is 'just' a warm-up.  The problem is that i did not get a hand warm-up....He soon remedies that, giving me a long hand warm-up.   When He starts in again with the paddle, i am less 'squiggly'.  
    It is time for the real thing, back to the paddle.  He stops for a quick break after 50, the next set gets progressively harder, i am getting vocal and trying to remember to breathe.  He then says last 20...i groan...they are harder still...and when He gets to 10, He says He miscounted and stops.  What a relief.
   His lovely and talented hands then start to wander, as we discuss maintenance.  Why it is a hard spanking, and what are the benefits...and about the importance of consistency.  It does not take long before i am incapable of keeping up with my part of the conversation.  Permissions are needed and granted....
    I then remember that i had been told to remind Master that i had earned  an extra spanking this morning for forgetting to add a Sir to a text.  It has happened before, and He usually just reminds me.  This time He told me to remind Him...UGH.  He tells me the Sir makes Him special...i do not call anyone else Sir ...do i?  No, but there are many other things that i do not do with anyone else...but i get His point.  He asks if i need a new rule, where I will get a certain number of spanks added to maintenance each time i forget the Sir.  I say no....He says He will give me a week, if i forget the new rule will be added.  He then gives me 10 more fast hard ones, during which i have to count and thank Him after each one.  It is hard to keep up but i do.....
   
     Now, i need a favor from all of you....Maintenance Monday's are an ..obviously...weekly occurrence in my life.  They are pretty much the same each week...at least the spanking part is pretty much the same..the rest..well....there are variations. What i would like to know is....are all of you getting tired of reading about M/M days.  Please be honest, my feelings will not be hurt...

hugs abby
    

35 comments:

  1. I love reading them. I may not comment but I look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...i was mostly just wondering if i was just simply repeating myself...would hate to be boring. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hey Abby...never get tired of reading what is going on with my friends. Have fun trick or treating! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, neither do I....so I guess I should take a cue from that...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love reading your blog and about M/M days. My wife also gives me maintenance but I never know when it's coming. The only thing I know is it will take place once a week. You also write about it so well it's interesting to read. Please keep it up.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you....we have found that if we get a time and keep to it it is more likely to happen.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, I always enjoy your MM posts :) love how Master took your hands and reminded you he is always with you.

    Enjoy trick or treating :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always seems to have a wonderful sense of what i need ....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I too love to read about them. I told you before I love your writing skills.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend,,i just was feeling like i keep repeating myself...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love your blog, Abby. Nothing about it gets old or boring. It's fun to come see the way this works for some people. I say keep doing just what you're doing. Your happiness and contentment shine through your words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Master and i found something neither of us was really looking for...and we know how lucky we are....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I enjoy your maintenance Monday writings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i guess i will continue.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi abby,

    I love reading about your Maintenance Mondays. I have long thought that a scheduled maintenance spanking would be very beneficial. Thus far, circumstances don't necessarily provide us with that opportunity.

    At least for me, and depending on the desired purpose of a maintenance spanking, i believe they should be a ritual that should be repeated in much the same way every time. I believe a review of the reasons i was get punishes (maintenance or otherwise) should be discussed beforehand. I believe the spanking itself should be significant and should hurt. I think that the sub should have to spend some corner time (doesn't have to be long) immediately following having their bottom blistered, so they can reflect on the things in the life that causes disappointment in their Dom/Domme. Lastly, I believe it is critical for their to be tender aftercare from the Domme immediately following the corner time. If spankings are used as punishment in a relationship, i also believe that a true punishment spanking should never lead to sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Master agrees with you on all points, except for corner time...it is rarely used.
      Maintenance has made in big difference for us in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Not I. Sometimes, I'm a little jealous but I get over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....I envy your travels...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I like your writing and i like your reflections. I sometimes can't get to every post to comment - but please don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...i was not thinking of stopping all together, just maybe the M/M posts, but I will continue them.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Abby,

    Don't stop. I enjoy reading your MM posts though I don't always comment.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I miss some, but I love reading!! :)

    No crossing is a rule here too. I always wonder why that drives him crazy, lol.. But apparently there are others who don't like the leg crossing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...Master considers it trying to not keeping myself completely open to Him....hugs abby

      Delete
  13. MM day always makes me sooooooo jealous. More please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will continue, thanks for your vote.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. I love reading here no matter what. You always have something special to add so it's not ever redundant. Don't stop MM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You figured out my problem, i was worried i was getting repetitive...thanks for the comment. Hope all is well with you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Every post is different Abby. Sometimes the post is too private to comment on. Maybe it's different for a woman, but sometimes it doesn't feel right too private? But know that I read all your posts.

    I think the vote is unanimous.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand the "too private", there are times i feel that way after reading another's blog. And yes....the vote seems to be a landslide...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. No, I never tire of reading your posts...you express in words so well your experiences. Besides, I am vicariously living through you...so what would I do if I did not get to read your weekly MM posts? :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..glad to provide you the experience, at least most of the time....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  17. Hi Abby, I agree with Terps, just keep on writing
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...they will continue.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  18. I love reading your MM day posts! I'm glad they will continue. :)

    ReplyDelete