Friday, October 24, 2014

Fun Friday..1000.........

           Last Friday our 'fun' consisted of 1,000 hand spanks.  It was amazing, the only little blip was Master saying this week should be 1,000 with His little paddle.  He mentioned it once again this week, and i did say that i did not think that would be much fun....but He laughed and said...it's a little paddle.
           Today, the paddle is out and very visible.  We chat and hug, and i start my kneeling time.  He loves to tease me as He approaches my breast...will He be the kind, gentle Master.....or the Big Meanie who loves to pinch and squeeze and see me squirm.  He chuckles as He adds...either way , you end up wet...
           I am over His lap, and we are discussing this blog and my latest entry.  He reads the posts, but not the comments, but is always interested in what everyone is saying.  He wonders if my blogging friends would like a say in our future Fun Fridays...suggestions as to what toy He should use for the 1000 spanks.  So i am putting it out there... and counting on the fact that you are all going to place nice for me.  Some of the toys we use, include a light weight froggy paddle, a heavier weight NY Yankees paddle, a horse hair flogger, a large leather flogger, a tawse, His belt, large strap, a smaller strap,...or anything you think would make for a Fun Friday.
     Back to today, as we are discussing possibilities for future Fridays, Master is giving me hand warm-up.  He then reaches for the paddle, and starts in on what i think is the beginning of the 1000, but i am informed it is still His idea of a warm - up.  I do think these should count, they do feel much harder than a warm-up.  Master decides to switch paddles, and pulls out a light-weight kids game paddle.  Now, 1000 might not be so bad.  That only lasts for about 100, when He switches to a heavier and larger shamrock paddle.  I quickly make my views known....but we all know how much they are worth.  The next set is with His NY Yankee's paddle, which actually feels much better than the shamrock one, but is about the same weight...my bottom must be very warmed up.  When i make that comment Master laughs and says hardly...and has me touch my bottom...it is only warm...not hot.
     As He is rubbing to check the temperature, He checks elsewhere, and says, part of me is getting very wet....i knew this to be true.  Master soon has me squirming, and decides to used my large toy, He makes sure i am dripping, when He inserts it again and tells me to close my legs and keep it in place.  He is going to spank me 100 times with His paddle, and i cannot cum until the 100 is up, if i do i will get paddled by the remaining amount after i cum.  He turns the toy to high and asks if i understand...i do.
    He starts with the spanks, they get harder, but i also am trying harder to relax and not get to 'that' point.  I succeed, but know that i am dripping.  Master decides a hard fucking (used that word for a couple of 'friends')...is in order.....i am off..and off....and off.  He gives me a short break and i start squirming again, He helps me out and...in Master's words...it is like a wet tidal wave...i just keep cumming.  When i stop i can hardly breathe, Master is calming me, massaging, hugging, talking softly. 
     When i can talk again, He asks me how many times did i cum...i have no idea....He says He did not count , but we could count this as the 1,000 cum Fun Friday. No it was not 1,000, but i am sure it was a record...:).  Master asks if i had been holding back and finally released it all....maybe.  I do know ...it will be hard to top this Fun Friday!
hugs abby                    

18 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...Master sure has your number doesn't he. As far as recommending an implement? I would recommend feathers! *snicker* But...don't think Master would approve of those so I would suggest whatever your favorite implement is. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will suggest feathers...it will give Him a chuckle..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi abby, you seem to hate the harsh spankings, but you still are excited by them. It must be a special feeling.

    Thanks for your post.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not understand that connection, but it is there. I am lucky i have a partner who not only understands, but loves it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Feathers ot hand.
    Paddles can Master use to serve you chees and fruit after. It is A LSO fun friday.
    Hugs, Abby,
    Mona Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I could count on you Mona. I will relay both messages....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby, A spanking every hour on the hour is a personal favorite. The details you can play with. You can hide clocks and just hsve an alarm go for 6 or more hours, go through increasingly harsh implements, use dice. It gets harder as those previous spankings tenderize.

    have fun :)
    jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is new to us and sounds like fun....thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. We discovered if we don't set a time....life always seems to get in the way...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, wow, fun Friday indeed !:) I do think if it's 1000 spanks, some at least should be with a feather lol. My vote is a mixture of implements.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feathers is adding up nicely.....i will give Him both ideas.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It was, Master and i are lucky to have found each other.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I think you should get the choice for all those spanks
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....a wonderful suggestion.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. wish my fridays were this fun :-) as for implements...whatever would be most enjoyable to you...since it is "fun" friday :-) Personally the hand is always my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always my favorite too....but we did that a couple weeks ago...don't think His hand is up to it for a while...LOL:)
      hugs abby

      Delete