Thursday, October 30, 2014

Feathers, flogger, belt, cane and.....hand.....oh my!

          Fun Friday was moved this week, i am leaving early in the morning. I have a lunch date with a very charming 3 year old....and will be trick or treating with a cat and a fireman!  So, today was a.....Terrific Thursday!
         A few days ago Master had mentioned a flogging in my future, i was all smiles thinking about it all week.  Then last nite when He wished me 'sweet dreams', He added...He was thinking of a caning for today.  I replied...you must mean a flogging, with my fingers crossed, but i knew....He mentioned it, so it was something He was wanting.
         I had a little surprise for Master, I had made a tally list of all your suggestions from a couple posts ago, feathers was at the top of the list, so i had also gone out and bought a couple feathers to put in my bag.   
       When i entered Master's i noticed He had a flogger, a belt, and a new cane...a heavy looking cane...out.  He was busy, so i was naked and kneeling when He walked in....and when He stood in front of me, i was expecting for Him to start 'claiming' me.  What i hear is we are changing things up today, and He starts to unzip.  I ask for permission to also use my hands and it is granted.  My first treat for today  is tasting Master.
     Master then 'claims' me as i continue to kneel.  When He is done i show Him the tally list, He laughs at the feathers, and i tell Him i bought some with me.  I pull out 2, rather large, bright red feathers.  He immediately says, so this is the color you want your bottom?  I start to backtrack as He is using the feathers on my breast, softly at first, and then hitting the feather against them.  I am trying not to laugh ( it is still the beginning of this play time),  when He manages to rev things up a little with the feathers.  He puts the feathers down and starts to use His hands and magic fingers.  He is playing very lightly, and i am soon starting to pant.
     *****this was one of those sessions where Master switched toys and intensity and positions quite a bit...much of it quickly became hazy....so you will be getting only a hazy account.*****
     Master tells me to walk over and get the 'toys' He has put on the chair.  I say the cane is heavy and thicker than the others, He simply agrees, that it is.   I am over His lap, a lovely hand warm-up, long and getting harder in increments. I am truly relaxing, until He revs it up more.  He then says...oh i forgot to tell you, today is pussy play (spank) day. My legs are already apart, as He starts spanking 'her', saying something like..she gets all the fun, she should get some of the spanks.  (Anyone else have conversations like this?).  He continues, until He reminds me i do not have a permission...and has me stand.
        Master then tells me to sit on the floor between His legs, up against Him, knees bent, and legs wide open.  I get permission to hold on to His legs, in fact He suggests it might be a good thing.  He picks up His belt, i close my eyes. He is using the tip of His belt to continue the pussy spanking.  I move my hands once and get a smack on each of my thighs, i reach for His legs and hang on tightly. He reaches and checks, to see if i am still wet....just damp.   Just as i am thinking...how many more..i feel a different sensation.  He has switched to the flogger.  I stop holding my breath, and start to relax.  This time when He checks, He is happier at what he feels.
      Master then has me get up and lean over, bottom up and out...ready.  Time for the cane.....He gives me a couple ...what He calls light swats... and i react, but stay in position.  He tells me to count, I start one, Sir, ....two Sir...when He says you are not thanking me.  We start over. They are certainly not hard swishes, but they hurt, we get to 10 and He asks me why He is caning me....i say because He wants to...He thinks that is a good answer. He starts over standing on the other side, 10 more...counting and thanking.  After that tenth one, He asks what i would say if He was finished with the cane...."Thank you Sir"....He then tells me to real reason for the caning was so i could feel my welts in the car, or last least some soreness and know He is with me.
    Master finishes with my favorite, a delicious flogging.  The flogging truly makes this a Terrific Thursday.  By the end, i am more than ready, and several permissions later, i am one sated, spent, relaxed, smiling, content, happy submissive.
     Have a good weekend, and watch out for all those little goblins tomorrow night.
hugs abby
       

      

14 comments:

  1. Sounds as if Master gave you a lovely and memorable sendoff. Have a wonderful Halloween! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure did let me know He would miss me!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day and have a good time with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...life with Master is rarely boring...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Whew girl! Great send off!
    Have a great time! Love trick or treat time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trick or treating is so much more fun with little ones...it was wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Woe Abby, sounds like a very Terrific Thursday! Had to giggle at Master's comment on the colour of the feather lol.

    Happy Halloween! Have fun with the grands :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a great weekend.....Master always has a quick response.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, your day sounds exhausting to me!! Hope you have a lovely time with the littlie people. :)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....it leave me wanting a nap.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I kept me smiling all day...Thanks for visiting and for the comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete