This one sounds easy, but i feel like i have already shared most of the 'cool' stuff.....
1. I once spent 2 afternoons at a bar in New Orleans (with 2 extremely good friends) singing "New York, New York", while doing our version of the can can. Yes, they invited us back for the second day.
2. Growing up i had 18 sets of aunts and uncles, mostly all living in the same small town.
3. I never drank coffee until about 7 years ago....then i spent a week at my sister's and her Kurig made me an addict.
4. I have kissed the Blarney Stone.
5. Halloween is my least favorite holiday...not sure why....did not even like it that much as a kid.
6. My hair was once all the way to my bottom.
7. All of my family photos are in albums (well back when we took real pictures), labeled with year and names on the back. Yes, that is a whole lot of albums.
8. One of my goals is to go skinny dipping....yep, has not happened yet.
9. I got to hold all 4 of my grands within an hour of their birth.