Monday, October 13, 2014

A note of thanks.....

     First of all, I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, and notes wondering how i was doing. I really meant to answer all  your comments, but I just could not.  I have re-read them, and they all touched my heart....thank-you for them.
      After the funeral, my sister and I worked on cleaning and sorting and notifications.  It kept us busy, and filled with wonderful memories. I then went to spend some time at my son's. Having a 5 and 2 year old light up every time they see you and run to you with wonderful hugs helps one recall their blessings.  It was busy, which was good, and fun.
       I just returned home a couple days ago, fighting a losing battle with a cold....and exhausted.  Master deemed today to be a 'jammie' day for me, and i gladly complied....taking cold meds and cough drops and just vegging...and catching up on all of you. I did do a little reading, and even less commenting, but I have started to remedy that.
       Master has kept an eye...or two ...on me. Someone to lean on, to rely on, someone who considers it His job to take care of me...and i needed that...still do.  Last week He started to remind me of the part of me that i had been ignoring, giving me a special task to do each day....We had planned on M/M starting today, but i just needed a do nothing day and it was granted.  
       Thank you all again...
hugs abby

22 comments:

  1. Hugs to you abby. I know only too well how you are feeling xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs for you too, my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hugs abby. Each day will get a little easier. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cold lasts 14 days or two weeks.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hope you get better soon Abby. Glad your Mater is there to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, He is soooo good for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy for you...so very happy you have Master to help you.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. All of you, my family, friends and Master.....i am fortunate.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. (((HUGS))) it's nice to hear from you. Having been were you are, I know how busy and ultimately draining, an experience it can be. So glad you have the Grands and your Master to help you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it is so very draining, tomorrow i start on some of my regular routine...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Glad to see your post, was wondering how you were...sorry to hear you're sick! Sounds like your body is telling you that you need a break, and rightfully so.

    Hug and hope you feel better soon!

    PS don't worry about comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened and have spent 2 days doing very little.....the exhaustion is abating.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hugs to you, abby. Take all time you need.. you have my permission..lol..

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend...i am not the type to take too long...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. (((Hugs))) Abby, thank you for checking in, I have been thinking about you. So glad you have your Master to care for you. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers. Hope you get rid of the cold soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, a cold is a cold......it will run its course. Master is making sure i do all the right things to chase it away.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. abby, I hope your mind will find rest now. Your body soon will follow. I am glad you've a fine caretaker who is looking after you.

    Hugs from

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy,
      Turning off my mind is harder than resting my body, but it will happen.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Just, get well soon. I'm happy for you that you feel loved in a time when you need it the most.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it does help having someone who seems to know what i need.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Being well taken care of and feeling the love, that will help you feel better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct...
      hugs abby

      Delete