Thursday, September 18, 2014

The "Hang Up"

   Thank you all for all the support, hugs and prayers.  They  help.

        Master told me today that i had challenged Him.  I was not sure what He meant. He explained.....when i hung up on Him, and yes it was a deliberate hang up....it was something that had never happened before...and that He NEVER wants to happen again.  He felt that it deserved a new punishment, not a basement visit or a hard spanking....something more memorable.  I will admit, i listened to all of this with a bit of trepidation....He can be very creative. He had been thinking about it for over a week.
        We started of course, with my naked kneeling, it has been a while.  He slowly reclaimed every part of me, reminding me that no matter what is happening, no matter how long between spankings, no matter what.....all of me is His.  He takes care of and protects what is His, He has me 'covered', always.  He then tells me the quickest He knows to get me into my submissive mind set, is to have me suck His cock.  He is , of course right, and it has been to long since i have enjoyed the taste of Him.
     He then has me rise and tells me that since i used my hands to 'disconnect' us....my hands will be punished.  He is looking for the short strap, but cannot find it so He decides to use His belt.  He tells me i am to hold my hands open for Him and not pull them away....He will give me 6 on each hand....if i pull a hand away, He will add two more.  Now, i have had my hand strapped, maybe twice, and only one smack and each time i pulled them away.  I tell Him i don't think i can do this....He tells me i do not have a choice, so i will do it.
     He has me stand in front of Him and hold out my hands, He will alternate hands. He says it is my choice, but shutting my eyes might help me to not to pull my hands away.  I think that is a good suggestion, so i decide to shut them.  He tells me to get ready, and He touches the hand that He is going to begin with, a smack..and  OUCH and shake my hand out, and immediately start telling Him i did not take it away.  He tells me to calm, shaking is allowed, i just cannot try to hide my hands....oh...and i have to thank Him for each one before He continues.
    I know He is not swinging as hard as He could, but it does HURT.....and it takes me a while to get to the Thank You Sir part.  After the fourth one, my phone rings.  Master tells me to go check, and if it is family to answer it.  It is my sister....my mom is settled in, is happy to be out of the hospital, and looks a little better today.  The doctors are planning a meeting next week.  I finish my chat, thank Master for stopping, He smiles and says...of course.  Then, immediately tells me to get back in position.  That kind/meany dichotomy is such a turn on...but getting the balance right is tricky. (think that will be a future post.).
     He asks how many more we have to go....4 on each hand.  It takes a while but we finally are finished.  He asks it that is something i want repeated......and reminds me that repeating a punishment means He did not do a good enough job the first time.....I assure Him, i have lost any urge i might have had to ever hang up on Him again....Much to my surprise, my hands do not look red, they feel a little warm, but that is all...
    It is time for me to relax over Master's lap.  He is using His hands to spank, rub, massage.....i am soon limp, and headed for a place of total relaxation.  Just as i think i could take a nap, I feel the coolness of wood.  Master asks if had forgotten about maintenance.  He says He will take it easy on my and not give me the weeks we have missed, just this week's. 
It has been a while, so it does not take me long to get very vocal.  He finally finishes and 'checks' to see if i was complaining too much...He thinks i was...what a surprise. 
   It does not take long before i am begging for a permission...it has been a long time before i am exploding...again...and again...and again.  Finally i am spent, but smiling, and so content.  We chat quietly, Master reminding me that no matter what i am to run towards Him, not away.  Those are words i used to hear often, and it took me a while to understand them.  I not longer run away, but sometimes do 'run in place', and not to Him.  I am to lean on Him, it is one way to please Him. to serve Him, it is what He wants. 
    I then get to sit on Master's lap, and snuggle in.....He cradles me, tells me i am safe and He will take care of me, and that i am where i belong.  
     hugs abby
     
           

          

18 comments:

  1. Oh Abby...I started reading this post with trepidation...I know what hanging up on Matthew would have earned me! Wow...Master is creative isn't he...my hands are tingling just reading about the strapping. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy for you, your mom and your entire family. Just remember to run to and lean on Master.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, He is creative.....it does keep things interesting and me on my toes...and it is effective. I am leaning....He is hanging on tightly.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Ouch at the strapping Abby. The rest sounds wonderful and I love how he took care of you throughout and reassured you. Lean on him. It's what he wants you to do.

    Continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers to you all.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we still need them. And i am leaning....I need Him right now...and He is here.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. The nuns used to use a ruler on your hands (not that it ever happened to me, of course). Glad you and your Master are together and it good news about your Mom being settled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I remember those nuns...i never got the rules...just "write 100 times...I will not talk in class"...By the time i was out of 8th grade, i must have written that 100,000 times....LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby, I am glad your mom is better.


    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....she is not really getting better...and will not. But we are having some quality and memorable time together.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Fortunately it ended well.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy your mom is resting, and settled in.
    Ouch to the hands...! In Scotland they used to strap the inner wrist! My husband experienced that... He says it really smarts!
    Glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm....Master does not read comments...thank goodness!!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I am glad your Master is there to hold you. I am sorry about your mom. Enjoy all your special time together. Sending much love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....it is so hard to say good bye.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh Abby, I am sorry about the situation with your hands. Looked like Master helped you get through in spite of it all. Yeah- lean on the man, he is there just for you. Times like these it is especially important. Yikes- I think that I would have had to close my eyes to get through too. Creative- your Master...

    I am so very sorry about your mom! It is a wonderful thing that you can spend that time with her now. You all are in my prayers and thoughts. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....He is creative....it surprises me...and sometimes makes me worry...It is a blessing that i can spend time with mom right now.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. abby - I saw this on my phone, but I can't figure out how to log in as Kitty on there (or more appropriately, I don't try to log in as Kitty there, lest I accidentally send a work e-mail from the wrong account). Anyway, sorry I am so late getting back to comment - I was soooo glad to hear about your mom doing well. And I was also soooo glad to hear about your reconnection with your Master. Even if it wasn't in the form of exactly what you wanted, it seems like it may have been exactly what you needed.

    At least to hear you tell it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not sure i would ever admit to needed a hand strapping, but it was good that He did not just ignore the hang up. He does know that letting me 'off the hook' is not always a good thing for my state of mind.
      hugs abby

      Delete