Monday, September 1, 2014

When Master is away, the submissive will...........

       Master actually has to be away this week....so i get a week of free reign, making my own decisions, doing my own thing.......and if any of you believe that, i have a bridge to sell you!
       We started, as always, with my naked kneeling.  After reclaiming all of me, He went back to my breast, He was barely touching them, but having a major affect on me.  I was trying to move in closer, panting, wanting just a little more, when He tells me......you want more...ask me to pinch them very, very hard.  I look at Him, mouth open.  He chuckles, and sweetens the request...you ask and i will suck on both breast to soothe them.  Ahh....
so.... I ask.  He, of course, grabs hold, and tries telling me not to concentrate on the pain.  He finally lets go, has me lean into Him, and starts to lick, and suck first one breast then the other.  He is going slowly, taking His time, making sure i am enjoying the soothing feel of His tongue.  His fingers check, and He assures me that my breast are not the only  part of me that is getting wet.
       Over His lap, He starts to remind me, that nothing, rules or expectations, nothing, changes while He is away.  He is waiting for a Yes Sir, i say we need to chat about a couple things.  He decides we will play now and chat later...a great idea!  
        He is giving me a hand warm-up, and comments on how relaxed i am.  He reaches for the maintenance paddle, and i stay stretched and relaxed.  He wonders if any part of me is 'excited' about this warm-up, so He checks and yes, not all of me is so....laid back. He starts in with the paddle, but using it more as a slightly  harder warm up.  After a set or two, He tells me to get ready, the real spanking is about to begin.  
         The first set is harder, and long, longer than  usual.  I don't count, i used to try to, but it is futile, but He does, He likes to keep both  sides equal....I tell Him that was a really long set, He agrees and says here comes another.  This second one is much harder, an keeps getting harder, and seems never ending.  He is saying He needs for me to remember til He gets back, i say i will, but He continues.  I am getting vocal, and eventually yell out a 'STOP', i rarely say that, He never stops, but sometimes does let up a bit.  Not this time, He continues just as hard until He is ready to finally stop.  He is rubbing, finally, and commenting how nice and hot and red my bottom is.....
           Of course the rubbing, leads Him to check, and He is disappointed that i am not longer wet, just damp.  A situation He quickly remedies.  Just as i am getting close to the edge, He lets me decide. He can continue, or i can kneel and feast on Him.  I choose the latter. Yummy!
              I am back over Master's lap, He decides we should chat, about when He is away.  He puts the paddle on my lower back, i reach back, but am stopped.  He will be several times zones away, i discuss, why my regular 'routine' will not work.  We do work out a compromise,with the paddle staying put on my back. Then we move on to.....well you know ;)  
                  Have a great week all...
hugs abby

       

     

20 comments:

  1. As you know, my Master is constantly away. Him going to 2 different countries in the next month is going to make this even more challenging. I'm here to listen!!

    Sounds like your Master did a good job preparing you for this very long week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master always prepares me well, and checks on me to be sure i am using 'all my tools' for when He is away. Helps, but is never easy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. He's always surprising you, isn't he?
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He is.....He will occasionally ask me if i am bored yet...i just laugh.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I am finding that these "check in" times are SO needed (even if neither of us is going away for the week!).
    Sounds like you are well prepared =)
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am...let's hope it lasts til He gets back.....i am always surprised at how much i mess Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. You always have a good time, lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much....He is so good to and for me.....the best thing is...He thinks the same about me:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. No matter where is he, he is still in charge isn't he Abby. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope ... didn't believe it for a second Abby LoL. Sounds like quite a reminder and a wonderful time together and glad you were able to reach a compromise :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. ..i knew most of you would know better than to believe it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hope it holds you for the week. May the time go by quickly for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, i have a busy week, but it is never quick enough.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. hope he returns to you soon. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....never soon enough.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks, i have lots of tasks to keep me busy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I hope your time apart will fly by. But what a lovely session to help you to remember to be good.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is great and send offs....and welcome backs...and everything in between!!
      hugs abby

      Delete