Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mom...and more questions....

         It's been one of those weeks.  My mom came down with pneumonia last Sunday, and since her heart is only working at 20%, any extra stress is a concern.  A couple of days later she fell, and broke her hip.  She left the hospital yesterday for re-hab, seemed to be doing better.  My sister called this morning, and is very concerned at the change in her since yesterday.  So, i spent today making travel plans, and canceling plans, and i will be with mom by tomorrow evening.  Not sure how long i will be there...I know i take your prayers and good thoughts with me.

      I saw a new set of questions over at Sunny's.  I have already answered many of them, but thought i would answer the others.

1.  Kissed a girl?  Yes...

2. Kissed a boy?   Oh, yes!

3.  Had sex in public?  Outside...yes...publicly, no.

4. What is your religion?  Catholic

5.  What does your URL mean?  For a long time , i felt like something was missing....just could not put my finger on what it was.  Master helped me to discover what it was....and the 'me' that had buried for so long, was found, and i felt complete.

6.  Reason you joined blog land?  Master had hinted, and then finally ordered me to....one of the times the He knew best.

7.  Do you have any nicknames?  No..different titles like grandma, and mom...but don't recall ever having a nickname.

8.  Do you like bubble baths?  Yes, Yes Yes!!!!

9.  Ever been kissed in the rain?  Yes.....

10.  Dyed your hair?  Well i don't do it myself...but yes.

11.  Soup or salad?  During the winter, soup at least once a week.
       During warmer weather...salad.
  
12.  Vegetable or meat?  Both, but meat has become a much less an important part of meals.

13. Go out drinking? Rarely now, but in my earlier days........;)

14. Smoke cigarettes?  Tried one in high school....never wanted another.

15.  Smoke weed?  Only the fumes at concerts.

16.  Hard drugs? Nope

17.  Have you had sex today?  No, and probably will be a while:(

18.  Ever fall asleep in someone's arms?  Yes..but never stayed there, i am a very restless sleeper.

19.  The relationship between you and the last person you texted?  My son, he is picking me up at the airport tomorrow and bringing me to meet my sister.

20.  Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?  Not that i recall.

21. Religious or non-religious? Non....more spiritually oriented.

22.  Tried to commit suicide? No

23.  The last time you felt broken?  Physically...last year at this time..emotionally, not that i can remember.

24. Had to lie to everyone about how you felt?  My sister and i are very close, so no.

25.  Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?  Many girlfriends...one special boy friend.

26. Long hair or short hair?  When i was a teenager it was long enough to sit on.....now, short.

27. First thing you notice in a guy?  His eyes....

   I also have a couple questions from my comments.  The first is from Han.  What do i miss most when my Master is gone?
         I have been thinking about this for a couple days, it is a very tough question.  There are so many possibilities.  I finally decided on His physicality ...being able to touch, feel, taste Him.  We stay in daily contact, i get to hear His voice, and His dominance is always a part of me....
 but the rest, well....when we first get together after an absence, i do not want to take my hands off of Him.   

  Second question is from ancilla_ksst , she asked what was the last good book i read?
    I chose 2, the first is Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay.  It touched most of us in our book club, and is an emotional, but compelling read.
On a lighter side...The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.  A very fun read.

Be good all...and hugs...abby
   
  
       


  




20 comments:

  1. I will be thinking about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending warm thoughts your way. Safe travels.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers Abby. Sending lots of prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts for your mother. Wishing you a safe journey. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those books are favorites of mine as well.

    I am so sorry to hear about your mom. (An old friend waving after going missing for way too long.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your Mom Abby, sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Travel safe.

    Loved your answers, especially No 5:) The first thing I notice is the eyes too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your answers, Abby. I like the one you answered about missing the Master. People in love always want to touch eachother, look around you. I was curious if it was the man or the dominant behaviour you fell in love with. Glad it was the man.


    Safe trip and all the best to your mum.
    Take care,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family, and hoping that things settle with your mom. Love this set of questions and answers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and your mum the best and hope she improves.
    Lovely Q&A, I might borrow it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your Mom. Sending positive thoughts to you.

    Loved your answers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry about your Mom. Sending positive thoughts and best wishes to you.

    Loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear abby, I am sending you and your Mom good thoughts. I wish you strength.
    Take care of yourself too, please.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thinking of you , Abby.
    Take care of your mom.
    It is a blessing you can do it

    Hugs,
    MonaLisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs, and sending good thoughts. Thanks for answering my question. I will have to check out that book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Abby, :). I enjoyed reading your answers. Mostly I want to tell you that you and your mom and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Safe travels and sending you BIG hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am thinking about you your mom and the rest of your family.
    I love your answers to the meme. I keep wanting to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice answers Abby, so sorry to hear about your mum,
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved reading your answers. Thinking of you and your mom and sending healing energy and positive thoughts... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a little late to this, sorry Abby. I loved all your answers. It's so good to learn about other folk.

    I do hope by now your mother is on the road to recovery. I am sending healing thoughts and energy to you both.

    Manyhugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete