Thursday, September 4, 2014

Joining the meme group...a little late..

     I know i am late with this.  Hope you have all had a better week than I have....GRR...At least it is about over, and there is a bright new week just waiting:)


Do your eyes light up when he comes to you?  Yes, first my eyes light up and then quite often my bottom gets lit.

What sports do you watch together?  Baseball....rooting for different teams.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how important in lingerie when it ends up on the floor?
It is a nice way to get things started....so maybe an 8...

Do you watch Netflix's 'House of Cards'?  No, i am not a big television viewer.

What outdoor activity do you do together?  We have made 'good' use of the switches along a walking path.

What's his dream vacation?  By a body of water.

What is my dream vacation? Well, i would love to go on a cruise, but anything by the water is a wonderful substitute.

What is your favorite book of all time?  Oh, that is so difficult, i really cannot choose one.

What was your last argument about?  We really do not argue...we have a low key debate at times...the latest...probably about me joining a gym.

Are there any words you use that He does not like?  Only one, i think...."NO"....attitude more than words get me into trouble.

Do you have any restrictions about internet time? No....

Do you have a phobia?  snakes, bats, some amusement rides...the really high ones that drop you quickly.

When do you melt in his arms?  As soon as he pulls me in, he is big on hugging......so nice.


Does He have a motto?  When one of us is away, He will tell me to 'stay close'.  When i am over His lap...He often asks...which part of abby belongs to me?



Do you have any questions for me?

hugs abby

26 comments:

  1. Cute Abby! I love that when you are apart he says stay close. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi is good with words....and He backs them up...both are important to me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Love your answers Abby. Learning about friends in blogland is so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are great....if i was still teaching i would make some up for the first few weeks of school for the kids...would be a fun way for me to learn about them..and for them to learn about each other.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Great answers. Love his 'stay close". I'd stay away from those switches, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not felt a switch in a few years, and that is not nearly long enough.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. A question for you Batgirl? What do you miss most when your master is gone. Think about it for a while before you answer :-)

    Thank you, I had fun reading your answers,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will answer in a post..thanks for the food for thought.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Great meme - i really enjoyed your answers. And i love the "which part of abby belongs to me?" Sweet...

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of the first questions that He came up with after i became His...it is a standard, used often.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. This is awesome, very lovely answers, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....He knows i value words...and He uses them well.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Great answers Abby! I enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing. Your answer to the first one made me giggle and I love that your Master tells you "stay close". I would love to go on a cruise. Unfortunately though, Rick doesn't like the water. Sigh!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz,,,I am thinking of a sisters or girls cruise...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. What was the last good book you read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will answer.....thanks for the question.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I missed the meme thing floating around, but enjoyed reading yours and the few others I have seen. :) I loved your first answer! lol.

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too late to join the meme crowd...would love to read your answers...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love your answers, I never thought about big, high theme park rides, and I just loathe the thought of them.

    Holidays by a 'body of water' - I'm with you there.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growing up by the ocean was so wonderful....the water will have a pull for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Me too....not always as easy as it seems.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I am not a fan of many amusement park rides either. Great fun reading your answers. Thanks! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcomed.....i used to be able to spin and dip and.....now..not so much.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Hi Abby, nice answers. I am so lucky , we live five minutes from a lovely beach , wanna come visit?
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...you might have a hard time getting rid of me....
      hugs abby

      Delete