Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Rope, Whips, Floggers and.....O's....oh my:)

           Master surprised me today with an invitation to spend the afternoon with Him.  He was taking off from work, and i was free......as soon as i said yes...he told me to pack my toy bag and not to forget my cuffs.  Oh....i sleep with the cuffs on....and we had not used them to play in  while..usually where there are cuffs used there is rope .....My day suddenly was much more exciting.
          I get to Master's to find Him laying on the bed....with ropes arranged on the bed on each side of Him.  I am grinning, He laughs and tells me to look around.....there are 'toys' all laid out ........He tells me it's been a rough few days, but i have stepped it up for Him, and He was thinking this morning that someone might need a permission about now.  I very quickly agree, and told Him i so wanted one last night...but did not ask....i have been on restriction since last Friday.
        After my naked kneeling time, i am over His lap for a hand warm-up.  He checks and is impressed at how wet i already am...DUH...reminds me that even during our play , i must have permission first...and He will decide when that happens.  He then puts the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, has me lie face down on the bed, and ties the ropes to the cuffs so i am spread eagle.....it has been a long time since we have played while i am tied, it takes a couple minutes for me to relax.....and start to remember how freeing being tied is...no worries about moving out of position or putting a hand on the way.
     Now, honestly i do not remember all that happened, but i will share what i do remember.  Master tells me i will be red and hot, from my ankles up to and including my back.  He starts with a small paddle, on my bottom down my thighs and calves...it takes me a bit to adjust before i just give in.  I think He uses one more slightly larger paddle, reminding me that although He rarely spanks my thighs and legs...they are His also.  
   Next, i feel the leather strips of the flogger.  Master is dragging it all over..including between my legs....chuckling as He sees my reaction. After totally relaxing me with the flogger, out come the horse hair...ahh....i can feel myself dripping.  Then a medium leather strap which rouses me a bit, and keeps me in the moment.
   Master then says it is whip time.  He lets it glide over all of me and then gives me a round of fairly light ones from top to ankles.  I hear...100 would be a good whipping, and He starts in groups of 10, all on my back.  I am wide awake and vocal, after 30, He promises me some rubbing after 50.  We get to 50, He stops to rub, loving the look of my back, the feel of the heat...i am just happy for the break.  He then asks me how many more, i tell Him 50...after the first set of 10 He tells me the last 10 will be hard ones...oh great, something to look forward to.  He stops after each set, rubs after 80, then 90 then the last 10......they are slow and HARD....He assures me i am not bleeding, nor marked.....then i feel him kissing and licking the welts, such a different sensation....i am back to totally relaxed.       He then takes out a leather paddle and is concentrating on my bottom, i am relaxing and i hear Him say...go, go to your special place....i am on my way, and this is where it gets pretty foggy.  Not sure what else was used, or for how long.
     Next thing i remember is Master asking me if i brought the lube.  I say i think so...i did...and He is filling my bottom.   I am reminded that clinching does not help....and finally i have one hole filled.  He plays with the plug for a while, wondering if i would come just from the anal play, but then decides He wants all my holes filled, He uses a second toy to fill my mouth, and then goes back to fill my last hole.  I have not had a permission since Friday, and I am told i many cum.....i am loud and cumming...over and over...I am lost in sensations, i am pulling against the ropes, i am one wet, slopping, sticky mess....but oh......
      Master removes the toys, climbs into bed and pulls me under His chin, on His chest, where i fall asleep listening to His heart beat. 

hugs abby 

28 comments:

  1. WOW, no wonder you can't find the dashboard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..i love your sense of humor...i will call you when i return.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Good gravy Abby! So very happy you finally got permissions! Hope you got more than one. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i did......He thinks 1 is such a lonely number....:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. wow, why wonder you're hazy, fantastic flogging and lovely way to finish with a cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a while since we went 'all out'....today we are wondering why ??
      It was perfect.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow Abby, sounds like a fantastic afternoon! So glad you finally got permissions :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, my friend, me too!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I am so happy for you. I do envy you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... i do realize how lucky i am!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, how exciting your afternoon was!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was.....memorable..in such a good way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Abby, sounds wonderful. So glad you got permissions!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Permissions and floggings and ropes...i felt very spoiled.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Yay for permissions and release! Sounds like a fantastic afternoon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was...in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. You sum it up very nicely.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow! That sounds like a great 'permission!' Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT's been a while since we had an empty the bag, get tied session....we both decided to not wait so long for the next one.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky lucky girl. Sounds like the most wonderful afternoon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so glad you received his permission... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what happens when you are told you cannot have something...you want it all the more....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Hurrah for you, Abby!!! :) Sounds wonderful, and fun and HOT all at the same time!! And well deserved. Happy for you. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...i guess ti was all of those...we both agreed...it should happen more often.
      hugs abby

      Delete