I am still at my son's making wonderful memories. Today it was sooo rainy, and i had to get the 5 year old to gym camp for the morning. It involved getting 2 kids in car seats, driving, not finding a parking spot near the entrance, so getting 2 kids out of car seats and into the building, driving back and getting the remaining child out of the car once again. When we were finally in the house i was thinking i am soooo wet, i need to change my clothes....when the 2 year looked up at me, and said...."grandma...that was so much fun...it was lots of fun..." laughing and giggling. So yes, i had to change my clothes, but at least i was smiling.
26. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Some more than 1.
27. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? Male...no it was Master!!
28. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
29. Are one of those persons who never drinks soda? I only drink it when mixed with...somethings else. Mostly i drink ice tea or water.
30. Listening to? Two girls giggling as they fall asleep.
31. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? No, i even do crossword puzzles in ink.
32. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? My granddaughters are both in bed.
33. Do you believe in love at first sight? Umm attraction maybe...i think true love needs time to grow.
34. Who did you last call ? Master
35. Who was the last person you danced with? The girls and i have a dance party at least once a day...i tell Master it is exercise time.
36. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? I was putting the grands to bed.
37. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? Umm...can't remember when i had a cupcake, but a had a muffin for breakfast a few days ago.
38. Did you hug or kiss one of your parents today? no....sadly.
39. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush...You mean there is someone out there that has not?
40. Do you tan in the nude? No, but sometimes my bottom gets a burn while i am in the nude.