Sunday, August 17, 2014

Questions Part 3

         The much anticipated 5 year old birthday party is today and then i am off to spend time with my mom and the rest of the family.  It's been a busy, but fun filled week....



41. If you could, would  you take back your last kiss?  Absolutely not.

42. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?  myself

43. Who was the last person to call you?  My oldest daughter

44. Do you sing in the shower? No, but sometimes i talk to myself.

45.  Do you dance in the car?  Dance?? is that possible...i sometimes wiggle and jiggle.

46. Ever use a bow and arrow?  Not that i recall

47.  Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? In June at a family wedding...

48.  Do you think all musicals are cheesy?  I love musicals...so no, never.

49.  Is Christmas stressful?  Much less so now that it is mostly about the grands.

50.  Ever eat a pierogi?  Yes, when i moved from a French Canadian town to a mainly Italian  one i was introduced to them...yummy.

51.  Favorite type of fruit pie? Chocolate...for those of you that do not think the chocolate is a fruit.....apple.

52.  Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?  Nurse or Life Guard.

53. Do you believe in ghosts?  No

54.  Ever have a deja-vu feeling?  Yes, more than once....

55. Take a vitamin daily?  Used to...not any more.

56. Wear slippers?  During the winter i do.

57. Wear a bathrobe?  During the winter usually, unless i am  having one of those self  heating spells.

58. What do you wear to bed? Very comfy jammies.

59.  First concert?  Well besides a school concert, the one i remember was...Herman's Hermits.

60. Walmart, Target or Kmart?  Target mostly...occasionally Walmart.

61. Nike or Adidas?  Neither, something that is on sale..or..orange!

62.  Chitos or Fritos?  Oh..i LOVE Fritos.

63.  Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?  Cashews or Pistachios

64.  Ever take dance lessons?  No...i let the music move me..to the enjoyment of all but my family.

65.  Can you curl your tongue? No...

Have a great week all...
hugs abby


23 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, glad you are having a wonderful time with the family. Loved your answers, I am so with you on No. 51 lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....throw a few strawberries on top of a chocolate pie and it is fruity!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Enjoy you week with your Mom and the rest of the family.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. It has been a wonderful week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you are enjoying every moment! Hope you have fun!
    I can curl my tongue, I always ask the little kids to try that one when we clean-up our art stuff and have a few min. I love watching them try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes clean-up seem like fun, I bet!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Glad you are having a great time with grands. Enjoy the time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been one of our best vacations yet!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wait a second! Chocolate can be considered a fruit?! Why am I just now hearing about this? I knew I needed to eat more chocolate! Dark chocolate. Oh, but you were talking about chocolate pie, weren't you. :) My great-grandma made the BEST chocolate pie. *wipes drool off chin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, it's possible I get a little too excited about chocolate, lol

      Delete
    2. LOL...i am with you in that excitement! IT has been proven that dark chocolate is healthy for you...and even more so with wine!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I think music is not the only thing that let you move you, I think it is your attitude towards life as well. If so, I admire that way looking at life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you, i consider that high praise!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a great visit.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hope you are having a great week-end! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of the best ever!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Great answers Abby! Yes, you can dance in the car...I do it all the time...seat dancing! :-) I agree, dark chocolate is definitely a vegetable...I posted that somewhere on my blog. ;) Enjoy the party and the visit with your mom.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...seat dancing...is that similar to lap dancing??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I enjoyed reading your answers, Abby! :) I'm guessing that the party was a huge hit and that all little princesses had smiles on their faces for the rest of the day, and then some! Enjoy the time with your mom. Safe travels and many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The party was a hugs success...one very happy 5 year old, and guests.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Wonderful answer my friend. Enjoy the time with family. Im letting you know (justhissubwife) has moved to http://rayningsunflower.blogspot.com too long story to go into about the move but wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the update...
      hugs abby

      Delete