Thursday, August 21, 2014

"Officially Home"

         Master 'officially' welcomed me back today.  I am always a bit  apprehensive when it's been a while between spankings.  As i walk in and am getting my bear hug, i see the cane is out.....up that to a lot apprehensive.
        During my naked kneeling time we are discussing various aspects of my trip.  The good...He was happy with most of my food choices and my activity level.  I was happy to report a 1 pound loss while i was away, a practically unheard of event.  He was not so happy with the fact that He had given me a special task to do while i was away...i started off well, but caught a cold, and decided to stop for a few days.  He said we would be discussing that some more later....never a good sign of things to come.
      I am finally over His lap.  I stretch out and just totally relax, on or over His lap, my favorite place to be.  He starts with a hand spanking, and lots of roaming, telling me to keep my legs apart.  He spanks me for several sets, each set harder, but i am just relaxing and enjoying. He stops and tells me to get up and kneel, He...and i...have waited long enough.  I am kneeling and eagerly tasting Him, sucking and licking.
     I am back over His lap, and i feel the coolness of wood.  He asks what He is holding....the maintenance paddle.  He reminds me that maintenance is a hard spanking, not one i want repeated.  He succeeds in that endeavor, by the time He finally stops, i have become vocal, and have had enough.
He tells me that was number 1, He owes me another. I ask if He is kidding...He is not.  He tells me to ask....for a longer and harder spanking.
I am hesitating, when i hear, it may not be what  you want, but it is what i want.  So, i ask, for a longer and harder maintenance spanking.  He is happy to oblige....He tells me my bottom has a well spanked look and heat...then tells me to quickly get up and kneel again.
   As i get up, on the slow side, shaking my head, I am told to move faster and not take time to clear my head and think....just act.  I am kneeling and thanking Him for my double maintenance spanking, and yes, i am dripping.
He tells me to get up and lean over sticking my bottom up and out, He wants to cane me so that i will feel it when i sit tomorrow.  My bottom is well warmed, so altho it is a hard caning, i am able to get to that zone, where pleasure and pain become entwined.  After several sets, not sure how many, i am told to bend lower, He wants to finish up on my sit spot.
It is only 10, but the pain overtakes the pleasure.
    Master then checks, and i am already groaning and close to needing a permission.  Master decides to see if He can fill me with His hand, since i am soooo wet.....he can...and i am quickly off, more than once.  Master then proceeds to keep me cumming by playing with my clit.  I cum again and again, until i finally ask for Him to stop.  He kindly does and helps me to calm and breathe again.
  He then brings up the task that i decided to stop, without asking first.  He asks me what would happen if I had asked nicely, i reply He probably would have said yes.  He agrees, and says i do know better that to make that decision on my own.  I try to say i knew He would say yes, i thought about asking, and decided it was not necessary. (just typing that makes me cringe).  He says....trying to keep a little bit of control for yourself....UGH...He says 10 more with the paddle.  I am thinking not too bad until i feel them on my thighs.  Master rarely....very rarely ...spanks on my thighs.  By the third one i am apologizing and saying i am sorry.  He stops to say...that is the quickest apology i have ever offered, He must be using the right target.  He finishes up, i am howling even tho they are not as hard as the maintenance spanking. He asks if He has made His point....He has, no matter the distance He is in charge of all of me...always.  Luckily i have finally reached the point where i find that more comforting than aggravating....

hugs abby

     

16 comments:

  1. Welcome home Abby! Sorry about the 'reminder' on your thighs...ouch! Happy most of the rest of your reunion was very satisfying. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...the thigh spanking surprised me....but He also knew that my bottom had already been well spanked.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I am sure you were super happy even with two spankings and a caning!! The loving seemed wonderful!
    Although you have major endurance compared to me! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....endurance comes with...practice?? use?? being spanked often....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Ooh ouch, the thighs and double maintenance. The rest sounds wonderful though :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is really good at combining the ouchy with the WOW!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. welcome home...no fun on the thighs...but the rest sounds quite wonderful... :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to declare my thighs an 'off limit area'....but that would only encourage him to prove a point.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. IT was....'afternoon delight'.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Welcome home abby. I do not like being hit on thighs either.

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you back.....He makes His point more quickly on the thighs...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. congrats on the loss and glad you made it back home safe and sound my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....it was a great vacations....but you know...there is no place like home.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby,

    Welcome home. Ouch on the thighs, I hate it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks....there is no getting used to a thigh spanking...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete