Wednesday, August 27, 2014

M/M.....F/F.....W/W????

          I know a lousy title...won't attract much attention.  So if you are reading this...thanks.
           Master and i view Monday's as M/M...maintenance day...it is practically written in stone, a weekly event.  Friday's we try to set aside for some Fun....F/F....not quiet set in stone, but we both are aware that is the goal.
We have found that it is too easy to let time go by, and think, it has been a long time since we....Yes, at other times there are swats on my bottom and some fun...but everyone knows how the daily living of life can often take over.
          I woke up this morning feeling  somewhat needy, thinking how much a mid week spanking would be just the thing.  Now, honestly, i wake up like that fairly often, and just as often talk myself out of it, for a lot of reasons. Yes, one of them is i hate to ask.  Today, i could not get rid of the urge, and i do know that my asking brings a smile to Master's face.  So, i asked....and i received.
             I was expecting some kneeling time, time over His knee with His hand, and maybe a paddling. Leave it to Master to make me realize, in a big way that asking has its rewards.  We started with my kneeling and reclaiming time.  Today He was barely touching my breast, but oh, it was like sending small currents right to my pussy.  He chuckled as my breathing became raspy, knowing what was happening.  He ended up with a "good" mauling, just because He can..lol.
                I saw he had the maintenance paddle out, so i was thinking, a quick hand warm up, some time with a quick paddling, and i will have my itch scratched.  He did start in with His hand, telling me that since i asked, He thought He might treat me to His belt....i settled right in.  After His hand, a set with the paddle, and then some probing, making sure that i was enjoying myself so far.  We tried to come up with a name for Wednesday spankings, we had a couple ideas, but nothing that really worked.
          Master continues to "stir the pot"...telling me to let Him know when i am ready for His belt.  It feels soooo good, but i get to the point where i know i have to ask, i do.  He makes sure i am aware of it going through the loops of His pants, tells me to get over the ottoman, bottom up!
       He starts with the belt doubled, more of a warm up.  He concentrates on one cheek then the other.  He then undoubles the belt, it feels much 'stingier.  After the belt warm up, the next sets are each harder, but i am still in the zone where i just want more.  He then stops has me put my head further down, so He has a new target.  These are harder still, and i am starting to squirm.  Master stops to check if 'she' is enjoying or drying up....positively enjoying.
      Master decides its been too long since a hard fu******, He remedies that, i am seeing stars, and hearing nothing, one of those....wow...how did that happen, but please make it happen again...and He does! Without letting me rest He wants me kneeling and returning the pleasure....it is my pleasure to do so.  Finally we both just need some quiet cuddling time ..and we come up with W/W....Wonderful Wednesdays! 
     I am thinking we need to try out each day and find an appropriate name...next time i ask...it will have to be a different day of the week:)
hugs abby

             

31 comments:

  1. abby if you tried you could publish your stories (realistic ones) and people will buy your steaming hot books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW....i am blown away by your comment......thanks for the compliment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful reward and wonderful Wednesday, indeed!!! Cracks me up, dear Abby, that you will write pussy and nipple and talk about being beaten and stirred but won't write fuck. Hehehehe. You crack me up!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too. I couldn't stop chuckling. Maybe her Master won't allow her to use that word?

      Delete
    2. Oh, Wonderful Wednesday sounds scrumptious!

      Delete
    3. OK...ladies...no i don't have any restriction on that word. But i do have 12 years of all girls catholic school education. I have enough nuns rolling over in their graves as it is.....hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hey Abby...so happy you got your itch scratched. Will be looking forward to the names you and Master give each day. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to that myself!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I like WW . What a nice name.
    Much better then MM... with that horrible word..".maintenance" but maybe it will be change to MA time too...lol.. One can always hope..lol..
    And FF is well Fantastic Friday.. or.. ?

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun Friday.....one i know you will also like.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sounds lovely - name or no name. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It much more than i expected...He surprises and amazes me on a regular basis.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I glommed on to your title right away, thinking M/M meant male/male action, F/F meant female/female play and W/W meant who knows what!

    Wednesday is hump day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...LOL...oh, i never thought of that...sorry to disappoint. Hump day indeed!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, I thought the same as Ancilla lol. Wonderful Wednesday sounds perfect! Maybe you won't hate to ask so much in the future :) Giggling at Fiona and HS's comments.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has convinced me that asking could be a very good thing!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. It's funny, before I even got to the last line, I thought you should name them Wonderful Wednesdays. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what they say about 'great minds'....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, I thought like Roz too, your Wednesday sounds great,
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.....and i thought it was a boring title....LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wonderful Wednesday, perfect. Asking can be very rewarding:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it can....i do plan to again:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. "what's in a name..." :-) Wonderful Wednesday sounds...well...wonderful...to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terp.....it was, now to move on to improve Tuesday or Thursday or Saturday, or??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Hi abby! Been away with strep throat, but back and catching up with everyone. :)

    I liked the title. ;) Missed your blog while I was gone! hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Welcome back...good to see you. Sorry you were ill......I missed you!
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Thank you sweetie! I missed you,too! Hugs! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Wonderful Wednesdays sounds great! You're a lucky girl!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am.....and i relish it!!
      hugs abby

      Delete